Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™

Licensing Agreement Signed Between Axis Labs and Molecular Nutrition – HemodrauliX Is Born!

December 4, 2007 – Axis Labs, a sports nutrition company based out of Englewood, Colorado recently entered into an agreement with Molecular Nutrition of Jupiter, Florida to obtain licensing rights to Molecular Nutrition’s muscle building compound Arachidonic Acid (AA).

William Llewellyn, Founder/CEO of Molecular Nutrition was awarded a U.S. Patent for AA in October of 2005 after being rigorously studied by Llewellyn himself and research students of major universities. In June of 2006, Baylor University released an extensive study proving AA to be a safe and effective performance enhancer, a claim not held by many supplements on the market. Molecular Nutrition has found wide success selling AA in their muscle building supplement X-Factor, in addition to other products licensed with the patented ingredient.

Christopher Gatchis, CEO of Axis Labs states that his plans for AA have never been seen or used before. “We have developed a new product that will combine AA with our current nitric oxide

(NO) product NE2, which will blow the doors off any other nitric oxide product currently available.”

Nitric oxide supplements became popular in the fitness arena earlier this decade. Hundreds of supplement companies flocked to the market with different variations of the amino acid L-Arginine, which is directly responsible for creating nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes the blood in muscles to “traffic jam” during exercising creating “the pump”, something bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts love to experience during weight training. Two years ago, Axis Labs introduced their nitric oxide product into the market named NE2; an esterified Arginine or Arginine Ethyl Ester.

“We know there are plenty of options already available for consumers, but when we had the opportunity to release something so superior to the entire category, we had to do it” stated Gatchis. “The preliminary testing created something I had never seen before. The product made the gym feel so good we actually had testers almost come to blows over the last few samples. The strength and pump levels experienced are higher than we have ever seen in a legal supplement before. It almost feels like you have turned your body into a blood filled hydraulic press. Thus the name, HemodrauliX.”

With test subjects raving, Gatchis and Llewellyn both agree that “NE2 in combination with AA will undoubtedly make HemodrauliX the strongest NO product available to consumers.” Axis Labs’ HemodrauliX is expected to hit shelves early January 2008.

###

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to up-regulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). This process combined with the most powerful

Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Even Bigger Pumps, More Strength and Deeper

Muscle Stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine which reducesmuscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.*

Arachidonic Acid

HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with nitric oxide to create massive Vasodialation, feeding the muscles increased blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.*

NE2®

NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create nitric oxide. *

Beta-Alanine

HemodrauliX™ is also powered by the ultra popular Beta- Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. This Carnosine blocks hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.*

HemodrauliX™

He•mo•drau•lix – noun (he_mo-drô'liks) The physical science and technological laws of increased blood pump and its applications used in engineering a bigger, stronger, faster human being. Achieved with six softgels.

HemodrauliX will be as follows:

3,000mg Proprietary Blend of:
- Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL
- Beta-Alanine
- Di-Arginine Malate
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Arachidonic Acid
4,170mg
- Sesame Seed Oil

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, sounds tasty. When does my sample drum ship? :D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little worried about the BA dose, unless you are supposed to have a few servings a day or something.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
how much is this expected to sell for? $40-50+ i assume.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little worried about the BA dose, unless you are supposed to have a few servings a day or something.
You can take an amount between 3 grams 6 grams per day to boost carnosine levels, thereby delaying fatigue and increasing endurance. The amount that's probably in the proprietary blend probably wouldn't put you past 3 grams a day.

3,000mg Proprietary Blend of:
- Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL
- Beta-Alanine
- Di-Arginine Malate
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Arachidonic Acid
4,170mg
- Sesame Seed Oil

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You can take an amount between 3 grams 6 grams per day to boost carnosine levels, thereby delaying fatigue and increasing endurance. The amount that's probably in the proprietary blend probably wouldn't put you past 3 grams a day.
Lets assume there is at least 1.5g BA per serve, how many servings are in a bottle? If the number is somewhere around 60 then this sounds good... But honestly to you really want at least 5g BA.... But I'll withhold any further comments till we get some people logging it, there is possible synergism here and the low dose of BA might just be effective.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An NO and AA product. I'm suddenly very, very interested.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets assume there is at least 1.5g BA per serve, how many servings are in a bottle? If the number is somewhere around 60 then this sounds good... But honestly to you really want at least 5g BA.... But I'll withhold any further comments till we get some people logging it, there is possible synergism here and the low dose of BA might just be effective.
Synergy. That's the point, in my opinion. I do not think the product is intended to be your sole source of beta alanine. More important is that beta alanine in this blend would lend substantially more potency to the product, providing results that would far outweigh the benefits of each of the ingredients as a stand-alone. Synergy.

Looks like a winning blend!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An NO and AA product. I'm suddenly very, very interested.
Yep! I personally was wary of trying out a pure AA product. But the Hemodraulix, with its impressive blend, is a completely different ball game. An absolute must!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest SM! I will keep that in mind... {{fingers tapping on my head}}

Yep! I personally was wary of trying out a pure AA product. But the Hemodraulix, with its impressive blend, is a completely different ball game. An absolute must!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the interest SM! I will keep that in mind... {{fingers tapping on my head}}
Really counting the hours until the product is released. I'll be all over it!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its going to be freaking crazy!!!! pumps so hard you cant move.
we should be dropping it in JAN sometime. check back soon for a review!!!!!

i have a few other things ill tell you guys about also.

this is a very good time for Axis!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...pumps so hard you cant move....
Wouldn't this be counterproductive? :D

We are all looking forward to HemodrauliX™!

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its going to be freaking crazy!!!! pumps so hard you cant move.
we should be dropping it in JAN sometime. check back soon for a review!!!!!

i have a few other things ill tell you guys about also.

this is a very good time for Axis!
...waiting for that new stuff you mentioned that would stack well with furz and would be good for strength...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...waiting for that new stuff you mentioned that would stack well with furz and would be good for strength...
this is it bro!!!! its not what i thought is was going to be but testers are reporting nasty strength gains.:clean:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
this is it bro!!!! its not what i thought is was going to be but testers are reporting nasty strength gains.:clean:
Looks like it was an excellent time to come on board:wave:.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
This addition to the already great line up from Axis is only going to push the envelope even further. Lots of great things coming from the team and as Sol/Matt said it's definetly an exciting time to be on board!1

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I will probally buy a few bottles of Furz, but I will not use this new product.
Ethyl arginine, AAKG and di arginine malate ? Is this supposed to be the 'big secret' behind having the best nitric oxide product out there ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ethyl arginine, AAKG and di arginine malate ? Is this supposed to be the 'big secret' behind having the best nitric oxide product out there ?
First of all, a good nitric oxide product must contain arginine. Sounds banal, but it's a fact. If it contains a lot of standard arginine, it may be a good product, but if it contains a blend of advanced arginine forms, it would rank among the best. The point is that these advanced arginine forms (the ethyl form, and the Krebs-Cycle-Intermediate forms, AKG and Malate) would create more arginine bioavalability and stability, potentiate their individual effects, and support enhanced nitric-oxide metabolism. Add to that the other components of Hemodraulix, such as beta alanine, arachidonic acid, and sesame seed oil, and you get a product bound to deliver compound and versatile results. I think this is an innovative and refreshing blend that stands out from the standard nitric-oxide products we have become accustomed to. In my humble opinion, it definitely belongs at the top of the pyramid of nitric-oxide products.

Last edited:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The big secret is using the AA to make the AEE,AAKG, and Diarginine more effective.

Please read the whole label and the writeup before posting things to try and stir up something.

If you did not mean to stir up anything, then I apologize; I am just so sick & tired of people only posting to try to fight.
It is just getting a little old..

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
The big secret is using the AA to make the AEE,AAKG, and Diarginine more effective.

Please read the whole label and the writeup before posting things to try and stir up something.

If you did not mean to stir up anything, then I apologize; I am just so sick & tired of people only posting to try to fight.
Yeah!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I concur... but that's just how he is.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, a good nitric oxide product must contain arginine. Sounds banal, but it's a fact. If it contains a lot of standard arginine, it may be a good product, but if it contains a blend of advanced arginine forms, it would rank among the best. The point is that these advanced arginine forms (the ethyl form, and the Krebs-Cycle-Intermediate forms, AKG and Malate) would create more arginine bioavalability and stability, potentiate their individual effects, and support enhanced nitric-oxide metabolism. Add to that the other components of Hemodraulix, such as beta alanine, arachidonic acid, and sesame seed oil, and you get a product bound to deliver compound and versatile results. I think this is an innovative and refreshing blend that stands out from the standard nitric-oxide products we have become accustomed to. In my humble opinion, it definitely belongs at the top of the pyramid of nitric-oxide products.
Can't wait for a sample either!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot answer that... that sort of information has down been given to me as of yet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot answer that... that sort of information has down been given to me as of yet.
If we are lucky, we'll survive waiting for HemodrauliX :D

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
how much is this expected to sell for? $40-50+ i assume.
the cheapest I've found is 30 workouts worth for 44.95 , but then again, the planet hasn't been stocked with it yet :whip:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im getting really excited to try this stuff. should be any day now i think.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey everyone. sorry i was gone for so long.
ill be posting a review of HemodrauliX as soon as i get it.
hope everyone is doing well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent recieved anything yet, did it ship and do i need to know anything?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP - it's in the mail. It should be getting to you any time now.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome back man
THANKS BUDDY. IM WORKING FULL TIME AND TAKING PC CLASSES I NEED FOR WORK SO IM DRAGGING ASS PRETTY BAD THESE DAYS. :rant:

BUT I DID PULL 565LBS :study:ON A DEADLIFT LAST WEEK.

BIG TIME PR!!!!:dl:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
mine shipped today!!

hemodraulix/neovar/drive log coming soon