Lean and Mean! Furazadrol+Epi-Max Cycle

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I'll be logging my cycle that begins tommorow 11/26 here, goals for this cycle will be lean dry gains, as both ph's are considered dry the dosing for Epi-max will be maintained low as the Furaz will be dosed higher as the cycle continues.

Breakdown:

Week 1: 20mg Epi-Max/100mg Furazadrol
Week 2: 20mg Epi-Max/150mg Furazadrol
Week 3: 20mg Epi-Max/150mg Furazadrol
Week 4: 20mg Epi-Max/200mg Furazadrol
Week 5: 20mg Epi-Max/200mg Furazadrol

Support:
Hawthorne
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
EFA's
Multi
Cissus
Tricreatine Malate
SAMe
Taurine
VPX Glucosa Cream on hand due to the dryness of the stack, if needed will use but the plan is to stick to the basics.

Due to the dryness of this stack, water intake will be high but the main concentration is going to be diet and training.

post cycle therapy will remain basic:

Lean Xtreme
Inhibit-e
HyperTest

And First Order will be used as a pre w/o.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, hope everything goes well for you.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
First day! What can I say, it was a great back day, numbers weren't spectacular but none the less I feel great. First doses in the am today and I believe as stated by Paladin, the placebo effect was kicking in.

Only thing I did notice today was I seemed to sweat more today then I have normally when not running a thermo or some sort of stim. Definetly looking forward to the weeks to come. Stay Tuned!

Oh and all workouts will still be logged in the journal section, I will be posting here to specifically hit on how I'm feeling good/bad.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used this stack during a cutter and i absolutely loved it. Gained a little weight, looked hard and ripped and strength continued to go up. Awesome stack broski good luck!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 2

Things went good today, definetly seemed a little more "tight" today. Shoulders not being one of my best as it is, I always seem to lack on that day. None the less I'm feeling good, looking forward to the days/weeks to come.

I did notice a bit of we'll call it flushness of the skin today, nothing terribly noticeable, but still there.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 3

No training today, scheduled day off. Definetly starting to feel a bit of the drying out, normal water intake is 1.5 gallons per day I think i've already hit that mark and its the early afternoon.

Other then that, looking forward to hitting it hard again tommorow!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 4

Arms! Wow, I think today was the first day I really noticed the tightening, the arms after first 2 sets were completely full and tight, a great feeling! Usuallly a few hours after my W/O has completed I tend to loosen up a little not the case today, seems I feel full and tight even hours after.

More to come but definetly like the feeling so far.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 5

Killer Leg day, finished first sets of squats and the legs were just pumped like crazy! I'm definetly beginning to feel the epi, I contribute this to the "thermo" feeling that seems to be happening more then normal without the addition of a true thermo. As with arms yesterday, the legs have stayed full and hard throughout the evening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
furazadrol is in my top 5 favorite supps. by far my favorite ph. good luck on your cycle. btw i highly recommend incarnate with epi, your not as old as i am but i see your no spring chicken. when i ran epi/eform my joints were painful, great results though. swore i would never do another cycle without the incarnate. anyways good luck.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
furazadrol is in my top 5 favorite supps. by far my favorite ph. good luck on your cycle. btw i highly recommend incarnate with epi, your not as old as i am but i see your no spring chicken. when i ran epi/eform my joints were painful, great results though. swore i would never do another cycle without the incarnate. anyways good luck.
Thanks for the feedback man, is there anything specific in Incarnate that helped? Or just the compounds together and dosages. Just wonder because I thought my support covered most of those things. I'm still under debate on adding in the eform, it's still being tossed around althought I'm hesitant to add it in now just because it wasn't in my initial plans.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback man, is there anything specific in Incarnate that helped? Or just the compounds together and dosages. Just wonder because I thought my support covered most of those things. I'm still under debate on adding in the eform, it's still being tossed around althought I'm hesitant to add it in now just because it wasn't in my initial plans.
e-form-the best results i have had are with e-form on cycle through 2nd week of pct then go to planned pct ai. incarnate-it has to be the mix of ingredients, ive used beta alanine and cissus seperately with less results than incarnate-really good stuff. btw taking extra cissus along with incarnate proved beneficial while on cycle but dropped it after cycle, ran the incarnate for 4 months and loved it.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 6

Chest Day! I've been seeing more and more vascularity in my chest, now it seems to be more noticeable then ever. The workout wasn't the best, I was bit tired from working in the AM and not getting the proper amount of sleep the night before but all and all the intesity was great and I didn't loose anything in the amount of weight pushed.

Told was also the first day I really noticed any joint discomfort at all, a little in the shoulder doing my first sets of DB presses. Still nothing major and nothing I wasn't able to push thru.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would just use AI's Cycle Support. To each his own, but that contains Red Yeast Rice, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, etc. Everything that you had listed. Well, pretty much. It'd be more cost-efficient. The only other thing you would probably need is the Fish Oil.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Had I not had everything on hand this might have been an option, but the set up works for me and hopefully will yield the results that I'm looking for.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 7

Off day today, dosing of Furazadrol goes up starting tommorow and begins the 2 weeks at 150mg.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 8

Today's the begining of the 150mg dosing. Another great day, definetly reflected in the number and just felling plain great, other then joints getting a little stiff (nothing I can't fix and help) it's going great, again every workout the "tightness" seems to extend into the evening. I don't seem to reach that relaxed muscle feeling lately. Also added in the some cardio to help speed things along, nothing major check my workout log to find out more on that side.

All and all I'm enjoying the cycle thus far and hoping that it continues on the up and up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah - I'm IN!

I agree with T, Incarnate is a must have for me on any cycle - great stuff - I am a huga fan of Cissus and BA, so the combination is great!

Looking great thus far!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 9

Well ended up having to take the day off due to a schedule conflict, had to come into work earlier then normal. So nothing special to report other then I'm feeling good and as concerned as I was with the pictures I think they turned out good.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 10

Definetly starting to feel things a little more, feeling more and more tight throughout the day. Pleased with how the progress i've seen in both the photo's and what I see daily in the gym. Still so early in the cycle and from what I can tell it's only going to be better and better as the dosage increases.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

Definetly starting to feel things a little more, feeling more and more tight throughout the day. Pleased with how the progress i've seen in both the photo's and what I see daily in the gym. Still so early in the cycle and from what I can tell it's only going to be better and better as the dosage increases.
i like to front load furazadrol, started at 5ed will ramp down if need be. im only on day 5 and feeling it working real good, i love what furzadrol makes me feel-horny and aggressive. mood is outta sight. good luck, fura is some good stuff.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Due to studying for finals I've gotten behind on my logs and such, to is an off day and Day 14. So far I've been greatly pleased with things, seeing more and more of a taper and more size throughout the shoulder/arms.

Everything slows down on Monday as I begin to take the finals and hopefully all this time preparing has helped me get ready. So definetly look for the logs to pick back up iin full on monday.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 15 so lets get caught up and figure out where things stand!

Due to finals this week and trying to get prepared my logs have suffered yes yes hate me now but I've gotta give this whole school thing a go since I slacked the first time around.

Today being back day was absolutely awesome, strength was great and it just felt like the lifts were going up easier and easier. I think the start of this week is when the full effects are going to be felt, and if the tightness/hardness continue thru the coming weeks I will have nothing but great feedback on both of these products!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 16

Absolutely great day, I believe the effects are finally coming in finally. The intensity and the strength are great! I was in a bit of a rush today getting shoulders in but even with the rush I seemed to plow thru the lifts and have some left over.

Shoulders are tight and completely full, seeing a little more cut in the front delts. And I'm not sure if I've said before but the mid section which for me is where I carry alot of excess seems to be tightening up more and more.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 17

Arms today and as my training log says it was great! I think the aggression and focus are thru the roof and definetly feeling tight and hard throughout now consistantly.

Libido is quite high, and almost out of control, combine that with the aggression boost and I'm a monster! There has been talks with a friend about extending this cycle for a full 6 weeks and uping the dosage for 4 weeks 5 and 6. Still under debate so we shall see, don't want to hinder myself in anyway but i'm leaning in that direction.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say go for it! {Rocky Soundtrack playing}

:thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definetly go for it. I ran week 4 and 5 at 50mg and it blew my mind.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
DAY 19

Well well well, just when I thought things had peaked out a bit, I was wrong, new pb on squats today and I swear that feeling of the shaky knees and even feeling sick was intense! Legs is always a day I feel like i'm able to push myself a little more due to the size of the muscles and the group themselves but again i floored today, after the first sets i knew it was going to be a great day.

For the first time, I could actually see a few veins popping in the upper part of my quad, my legs seems to be my week point so any improvement I can see is always a great feeling, good and tight today and no knee soreness as I expected which was nice!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I decided to go ahead and just do it lastnight, I've yet to experience any negative sides at all from the cycle other then an occasional headache which hasn't been bad at all. Joints are holding up good and overall I feel confident with adding in the extra week and raising the dosage.

So all in all I will have another 3 weeks left on monday and look forward to seeing what those weeks have to offer!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 20

Chest day, and a solid one at that, again good number and an overall intense workout. Ended up lifting with a guy that just went up for his pro card a few weeks ago and came in 5th out of 19 in a natural show. Lemme tell ya the guys a beast and it was a nice change from my normal lifting routine by myself.

Chest felt good today, was tight and hard and I believe the i'm seeing more and more definition coming in. One of the biggest things I've notice while on cycle so far is that my libido has gone thru the roof, I did a sample pack of aspire awhile ago and the feeling of a stiff breeze giving wood is similar. So far If I were to rate things I'd say 7.5 out of 10 with 3 weeks to go.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
this is going to be my next cycle. i like the idea of improving lipid profiles with furazadrol. i like epistane so the combo seems like a match made in heaven. keep up the good work.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Another solid day today, I keep looking in the mirror and seeing some great changes, this being the halfway point I just thought I'd take a second and give a brief on how things have come thus far.

Weeks 1-3

Overall, I think the products are serving there purpose, I feel tight and firm all throughout and definetly have seen increased vascularity(sp?) across the top of the chest. I'd definetly say that around the 10day mark is when things started to pick up. Lately my appetite has seen a significant increase as well as a noticeable libido boost.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
how are the sides bro...?

any hairless, signs of gyno, or testicular atrophy...?

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
how are the sides bro...?

any hairless, signs of gyno, or testicular atrophy...?
Honestly no sides thus far at all, other then a little headache here and there. It's been only positives thus far.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as aggression, per say - how as that been?

Other than that - Looking great!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Aggression isn't too bad, I definetly did see a "spike" during the middle of week 3, but nothing unmanageable. I've definetly enjoyed the increase in intensity.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
any updates? I'm planning a similar run, and I'm reading mixed reviews as to whether or not Furaz is needed..some say yes..some no

dosages range from 100 to people saying 250mg...

h19

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Yes I pulled a semi disappearing act, this got quite crazy and became way too busy to keep up with logs as I intended.

As for the questions about joints I seemed to have minimal issues if any, this maybe simply due to the precautions I was taking.

As for dosages, I think the sweet spot on the Furaz was definetly around the 200-250 mark, that seemed to be where i was feeling the best. Epi around 30-40 was quite good.

I'll have a full write up with my thoughts on the stack coming tommorow.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yes I pulled a semi disappearing act, this got quite crazy and became way too busy to keep up with logs as I intended.

As for the questions about joints I seemed to have minimal issues if any, this maybe simply due to the precautions I was taking.

As for dosages, I think the sweet spot on the Furaz was definetly around the 200-250 mark, that seemed to be where i was feeling the best. Epi around 30-40 was quite good.

I'll have a full write up with my thoughts on the stack coming tommorow.
I was wondering what had happened to you.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Ok Final thoughts on this cycle are:

First and foremost, the recomp. was great! Added definition and a nice overall cut, diet was clean and the training protocol that Wedgy hooked up for me helped alot.

As a cutting/recomp stack I'd recommend this to anyone. Upcoming Hdrol/Tren cycle i'm looking forward to some added strength and lean gains.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Sorry for the delay on getting this up, I had it posted on several other boards and I left AM off when i was cutting and pasting stuff.