Stupid Smash Question

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I've been using Smash for about 2 weeks, and my workouts have been great. Just a quick, stupid question. I am dieting, and I only take Smash on workout days. My wife is taking it too. We weigh in every two weeks, and after the two weeks I was up 4lbs and she was up 2lbs. She freaked out that her dieting is useless, and she wouldn't let me do her measurements, so I can't tell if she is still burning fat.

I basically bought it as a Pre-WO energy supp like NO Explode, and I wasn't too concerned with actually gaining weight with it, since right now I'm cutting.

Is it plausible that we gained this weight from the creatine? I've been a non-responder in the past, but never tried CEE before.

I await stupid responses to my stupid question.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I don't know what Aspire is, but I may have to find out.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Water weight from creatine... very obvious.

Smash isn't designed to be a fat burner, it's strictly a pre-WO supplement, and you'll gain weight on it, but probably actually lose fat + gain muscle which may be a net wait gain, a decrease in negative body composition. I'm using the hell out of mine. I'll be sad when I run out.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know it was obvious, but I was just a bit surprised b/c creatine has never worked for me.

Also, my wife is more likely to believe me if what I say is backed up by people here.

Smash is definitely good stuff, and very affordable.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad you are enjoying SMASH.

Yes, SMASH isn't designed to be a fat burner. It is a creatine preworkout. You could gain weight being muscle from supplementing creatine.

No question is stupid, not asking questions is stupid.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro, it was more for my wife than for me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smash is the best creatine supp i've used period!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say like the other gentlement is this thread have said its most likely from the muscle bellies and muscles bein filled with water therefor lookin like uve gained weight.