Chad`s HyperTEST and Furazadrol cycle.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was going to run them together but then after thinking about it, the best way would is to run Hyper first and then the Furaz right after with no break.

HyperTEST will be run at 8 pills a night and 2 before workouts.

Furazadrol will be run at 200mg a day and maybe up to 250mg.

i will be starting the HyperTEST tonight.
my log will be in the cycle info section.

:dl: :squat: :bb2:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ahh cool. Another 100 pages of fun to read ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so i started my Hypertest the other night and..............

have you ever had to get out of bed at 5am to beat off cause you were soooooooooooooooo horny????????

lol. yeah well that stuff is gold. cant wait to start my Furaz

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for this Chad. Not many people have run Fuzadrol I am guessing because of the price.
i have a good feeling about this stuff. i hope to see some good results

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so i started my Hypertest the other night and..............

have you ever had to get out of bed at 5am to beat off cause you were soooooooooooooooo horny????????

lol. yeah well that stuff is gold. cant wait to start my Furaz
Only when I wake up from dreaming about you ;)

lol, good luck. Keep us posted on the Furazadrol. I'm interested in hearing feedback on this fella.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only when I wake up from dreaming about you ;)

lol, good luck. Keep us posted on the Furazadrol. I'm interested in hearing feedback on this fella.
will do. and btw how do i get my rep reset? im done being a rep whore.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
almost evey night, i finish wipe everything up and then go to sleep again ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just PM one of the mods. I hit up jay, and he hooked me up.

It was funny at a time, but much like goat humor, it just kinda got old after a while.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
just PM one of the mods. I hit up jay, and he hooked me up.

It was funny at a time, but much like goat humor, it just kinda got old after a while.
You were kidding about the goats :jaw::run:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
hey b!tch!!!! i'm interested to see how this works out. your gonna be running high doses right? you better or else u a bbeeeeeoooottttccchhhh!!!! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek: Chad my man what the h*ll has happened to you....... Anyway good luck with the cycle brotha :thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG chad's log, sweet. Furaz intrigues me....and its on sale now.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 of Hypertest.
sex drive is up, sleep is better and im eating better.

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
If you don't mind was your weight at the start of your cycle? And of course how tall are you?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind was your weight at the start of your cycle? And of course how tall are you?

i`m 260lbs and 6`1

im about 7 weeks off cycle of some other stuff. if you want those details you can find them in cycle info.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey b!tch!!!! i'm interested to see how this works out. your gonna be running high doses right? you better or else u a bbeeeeeoooottttccchhhh!!!! :lol:
yeah i think 250 mg ed of Furazadrol will do the trick. :cheers:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck Chad, I will be watching for sure.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
sex drive went up huh? is that why you stay up so late?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The things Chad and I do after hours are none of your business :rasp:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:eek: uh oh...........................protect the livestock!!!!! :hammer:

spiderman7

Awards
On my second day here of Fura. Nothing to report taking 150 mg ed for now see how I respond hten go from there.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on day 3 of Furazadrol at 250mg ed. i have noticed im in a better mood and eating a lot more. no real increase in my workouts yet.
i have been taking 1 pill 5 times a day i was thinking about doing 2 pills in the morning, 1 pre workout and 2 before bed.
im going to start up my log in cycle info next week.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of furaz. What's the consensus on the actual recommended dosage? I'm on day 13 of 100mg and have noticed the expected hardening effect. This seems cost-prohibitive to megadose.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of furaz. What's the consensus on the actual recommended dosage? I'm on day 13 of 100mg and have noticed the expected hardening effect. This seems cost-prohibitive to megadose.
yeah i do feel i bit harder also. Dr.D told me to run it around 200mg and since i always up it 250 seemed to be perfect.

now its time to get the deadlift up to 565:dl: :cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 5 of Furazadrol.
my arms are shreaded and my body feels very hard.
tomorrow will be back and bi day. im excited to see how it goes.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 7

i feel freaking awsome!!!!
i was sick for about 3 weeks after my last cycle and lost a lot of power but im feel ing the Furazadrol kicking in hardcore now and im back to throwing up some sick weight again.
the only some what bad thing i could say is that its a bit harder to get out of bed in the morning. i`m sleeping like a rock but when you have a baby that gets up a few times a night that can be bad.
over alll i LOVE IT!!!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
day 7

i feel freaking awsome!!!!
i was sick for about 3 weeks after my last cycle and lost a lot of power but im feel ing the Furazadrol kicking in hardcore now and im back to throwing up some sick weight again.
the only some what bad thing i could say is that its a bit harder to get out of bed in the morning. i`m sleeping like a rock but when you have a baby that gets up a few times a night that can be bad.
over alll i LOVE IT!!!!!
nice i'm thinkin of adding it to my killer cycle comin up!!!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
/me rapes 100 goats and pillages the village

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 9

still feeling really good. my temper is getting a bit shorter but nothing too bad. my upper body is looking a lot more cut. my arms, chest, traps and my back overall feel hard and pumped most of the time. i sleep very well. maybe toooooooo well. PLUS im getting that "zoned in" feeling at the gym again.
im guessing it hasn`t peaked yet. prob week 3.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad, so this is 5 pills of Fuzadrol a day, so 1 bottle only lasts you 12 days?. Thats a mighty expensive cycle. I don't remember reading how long you planned on running this though. Will you be getting blood tests on liver values when you are finished?. I would be interested in it. I'm following along since I have not seen much feedback on this product. Also I want to hear how this is on stength exclusively. I've been interested in this product for a while as you know, but the only thing holding me back is cost. Maybe I will run it at a later date, at a lower dose. I'm also hoping the price goes down, because even with the sales its still expensive for a bum like me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer results chad. Sorry I haven't been showing you a lotta love in this thread lately.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chad, so this is 5 pills of Fuzadrol a day, so 1 bottle only lasts you 12 days?. Thats a mighty expensive cycle. I don't remember reading how long you planned on running this though. Will you be getting blood tests on liver values when you are finished?. I would be interested in it. I'm following along since I have not seen much feedback on this product. Also I want to hear how this is on stength exclusively. I've been interested in this product for a while as you know, but the only thing holding me back is cost. Maybe I will run it at a later date, at a lower dose. I'm also hoping the price goes down, because even with the sales its still expensive for a bum like me.
yeah its a bit high but im only running it for the 4 weeks unless Axis wants to hook it up with another bottle.
i still have a friend working in a lab so ill see about getting my blood work done. :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah its a bit high but im only running it for the 4 weeks unless Axis wants to hook it up with another bottle.
i still have a friend working in a lab so ill see about getting my blood work done. :thumbsup:
Great, looking forward to seeing the bloodwork results!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my arms feel like rocks! they are super hard ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel good 24/7. i get sick pumps at the gym and my mood over all is awesome. my sex drive is a bit above normal.
and still no sides unless you call DEEP sleeping a side.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so you used 3 bottles right?