Furazadrol throughout + Epistane Pulse?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Furazadrol for my cut and I have two bottles of Epistane sitting in my medicine cabinet, and combining the two compounds may make for a nice cut. The plan is (and let me know if it's solid):

Weeks 1-4 - Furazadrol 100 mg each day
Weeks 1-2 - Epistane pulsed 10, 20, 20 then 20, 30, 30
Weeks 3-4 - Epistane off
Weeks 4-6 - Furazadrol off
Weeks 4-6 - Epistane pulsed the same way as Weeks 1-2

Nolva post cycle therapy - Week 1-3 in PCT all at 25 mg a day
Tribex
Retain 2

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why pulse the epi? since you are going to do "normal" PCT anyhow, and possibly get shut down anyhow. Or is it just to lower the methyl content?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I agree man...Why pulse the Epi? I'd just add it in, or run it separate. Personally, I've never bought into pulsing.

As for the PCT, I'd strongly recommend a downward taper as opposed to 25mg throughout on the Tamox. I like running 40/30/20/10 personally. Read up in the PCT forum.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just got shutdown on Havoc and it messed with my libido, so I was thinking of that when I wrote out that set-up. Hopefully Epistane is less harsh with the sides...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just got shutdown on Havoc and it messed with my libido, so I was thinking of that when I wrote out that set-up. Hopefully Epistane is less harsh with the sides...
From my experience, they are exactly the same. I barely got shutdown from either, and I was running 40mg.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
New plan is:

Weeks 1-4: Furazadrol 100 mg each day
Weeks 1-4: Epistane 20, 30, 30, 30
PCT 1-3/4: Nolva, Mass FX, Hyperdrol, Retain

Questions - how should Hyperdrol be run in tandem with Nolvadex? Would 6-oxo extreme serve in place of Mass FX AND Hyperdrol?

Thanks,

Chris

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New plan is:

Weeks 1-4: Furazadrol 100 mg each day
Weeks 1-4: Epistane 20, 30, 30, 30
post cycle therapy 1-3/4: Nolva, Mass FX, Hyperdrol, Retain

Questions - how should Hyperdrol be run in tandem with Nolvadex? Would 6-oxo extreme serve in place of Mass FX AND Hyperdrol?

Thanks,

Chris
Depending on whether you have a full bottle or not, you could just take the hyperdrol as per label, no need to taper, or worry about interaction with nolvadex. some poeple take it on cycle. 6-oxo exteme is an AI the 6-oxo part, and a test booster/overall wellbeing (resveratrol/quercetin) combo. It could in theory replace those two tho, but i've never tried hdx2 or mass fx to really compare. I think you'd be more likely to see PCT gains with the hyperdrol/massfx. You'd likely get higher sperm count with 6-oxo extreme :D

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Depending on whether you have a full bottle or not, you could just take the hyperdrol as per label, no need to taper, or worry about interaction with nolvadex. some poeple take it on cycle. 6-oxo exteme is an AI the 6-oxo part, and a test booster/overall wellbeing (resveratrol/quercetin) combo. It could in theory replace those two tho, but i've never tried hdx2 or mass fx to really compare. I think you'd be more likely to see post cycle therapy gains with the hyperdrol/massfx. You'd likely get higher sperm count with 6-oxo extreme :D
Well, it'd be weird to spend more money on a secondary piece of the cycle than on the centerpiece itself.

Epistane - 35 bucks

HD and MFX = ~100 bucks

And I'm happy with Epistane's effects on its own, so I think I'd just save some money and kill two birds with one stone by using the 6-oxo extreme.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it'd be weird to spend more money on a secondary piece of the cycle than on the centerpiece itself.

Epistane - 35 bucks

HD and MFX = ~100 bucks

And I'm happy with Epistane's effects on its own, so I think I'd just save some money and kill two birds with one stone by using the 6-oxo extreme.
30 days of 6-oxo extreme is $80 tho (each bottle is 15 days), not much less than HD/MFX, thats the problem. you could get a generic 6-oxo alone, and order some resveratrol separately to save some $ there.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
3 caps a day would last 25 days. I don't think I'd need to dose it at 5 caps per day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just that is the label dose. I know, i'm taking it, plus have spare bottles (ouch it was expensive). each cap has only 60mg of 6-oxo, and 100mg each of resveratrol/quercetin plus the other stuff. so at 3/day, you'd be at 180mg of 6-oxo and 300 each of res/quer. Since you are already taking nolva tho, that should work like a charm really. I could even see doing 5/day the first 4 days, 4/day 3/day etc as that is also how any estrogen bounce would be, highest at the beginning, then dropping off. I'd start with the 6-oxo extreme then as soon as you stop the epi. If you went with the hdx2 alone (no mfx), you could overlap the last 2 weeks of cycle with it for the same kind of cost, possibly get slightly higher gains. Either way sounds good really. Regardless of how some others here may feel, there is a good bit more clinical evidence supporting the 6-oxo extreme than the hdx2 as far as estrogen control and testosterone boost.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Just that is the label dose. I know, i'm taking it, plus have spare bottles (ouch it was expensive). each cap has only 60mg of 6-oxo, and 100mg each of resveratrol/quercetin plus the other stuff. so at 3/day, you'd be at 180mg of 6-oxo and 300 each of res/quer. Since you are already taking nolva tho, that should work like a charm really. I could even see doing 5/day the first 4 days, 4/day 3/day etc as that is also how any estrogen bounce would be, highest at the beginning, then dropping off. I'd start with the 6-oxo extreme then as soon as you stop the epi. If you went with the hdx2 alone (no mfx), you could overlap the last 2 weeks of cycle with it for the same kind of cost, possibly get slightly higher gains. Either way sounds good really. Regardless of how some others here may feel, there is a good bit more clinical evidence supporting the 6-oxo extreme than the hdx2 as far as estrogen control and testosterone boost.
Thanks for the reply! Good stuff.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

:thumbsup: Easy "breakdown" EJL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2