furazadrol + tst

abish

abish

Awards
how good would this stack be. i have another cycle planned but have also thought of this for after my adrenosterone+epi+burn3d+x-lean

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's hard to comment on TST, as noone really knows what it is. If it works like it's supposed to, then it would make a great stack. I always caution stacking two orals together though. What are your goals?

abish

abish

Awards
currently im 6 2" 205 with a gut and love handles. i am lean everywhere except my stomack region i would like to get to 215 but also lean out my stomach and love handles.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
currently im 6 2" 205 with a gut and love handles. i am lean everywhere except my stomack region i would like to get to 215 but also lean out my stomach and love handles.
you might wanna tray some sort of topical gel on your mid section dude? something like nutra's Ablidearate

abish

abish

Awards
i was thinking about that but i was planning on bumping up the cardio a little first then try that for the last little bit

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally lean out before attempting to put on muscle weight. Fortunately, this is where furazadrol shines.

abish

abish

Awards
yeah and tst is good for lean muscle i heard. so im gonna give it a try soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
L Anabolics 8
L Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
B Anabolics 2