furazadrol solo

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone is trying running this solo or not...and at what dosages. I remember with Mega-ZOL I had to really bump up the dose to get the desired effects, and didn't know if this would be the case with F'drol or not. I know the directions say not to exceed the recommended dosages, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone is trying running this solo or not...and at what dosages. I remember with Mega-ZOL I had to really bump up the dose to get the desired effects, and didn't know if this would be the case with F'drol or not. I know the directions say not to exceed the recommended dosages, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks.
i hear that a very high dose of this stuff will give you amazing results.
but im not going to tell you to do that.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I smell what you're stepping in....

Very high, as in 250mg? 300mg?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem to enjoy high doses of EVERYTHING! :toofunny: but I guess that's what happens when you're 260+lbs (last time I checked).

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this has a thp ether correct? high dose is prob 4-6..200-300mgs..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has a thp ether correct?
This compound will look almost EXACTLY like Prostanozol. Only difference is an oxygen sticking out on the 5-membered ring forming between the #2 and #3 carbons (instead of a nitrogen); hence, it is a furazole instead of a pyrazole.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
One day soon I'm thinking about running a higher dose cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's watch what we say fellas, you never know what unexperienced and impressionable minds are viewing these threads.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how it goes. Its like pulling teeth trying to find the best dose for new stuff. I tried megazol and it did nothing. To be fair though I never like real winny either. I feel that most of the non methylated phs are way underdosed. The only non methyl I've found that worked well was max lmg. I wish somebody would come out with a nonmethyl that was good for bulking so I could run it 8-10 weeks like back in the day when I was on the darkside. If I see people getting good results of high doses I may try a furazadrol/bold 200 stack in winter for 10 weeks. The bold I'll probably run at 800mgs ed but I still have no idea on the furazadrol.

mountainDB99

Awards
At 165lbs would 3 per day be good, and should I work up to that amount or just go at 3 right from the start? Thanks for any info.
(running it solo)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see how liver values are on this product. I just want to find something I can run safely without worry. Something I can take without everytime I go to the bathroom looking at the whites of my eyes to make sure they are not yellow. I just don't ever want to go back to hell on earth again.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 165lbs would 3 per day be good, and should I work up to that amount or just go at 3 right from the start? Thanks for any info.
(running it solo)
I would go 1 cap about every 8 hours, but I'd need to know your height,weight,approx bf%, and cycle history before I give you a definite answer.

Think of anabolics like you would beer, the more times you've been out to the bar, the more drinks it takes you to get drunk. If it's your first time the bar and you go crazy and drink 12 shots of Jack Daniels, 3 Cuervo, and 6 beers.....you will regret it! If you casually have drinks all night, the worst thing that will happen is that you'll still be somewhat coherrent by last call.

The same goes for anabolics. If you start with a low dose the first week, the worst thing that will happen is that you don't make gains. I always like to start with a lower dose if I've never used it before. If you can make gains with less actives: more power to ya! and if you can't, you can always just take more.

mountainDB99

Awards
I'm 5'8", don't know my aprox bodyfat (guess would be under 15%, probably lower) but really thats just a guess. This would be my first cycle, 27 yrs old. Thanks again for any info.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'd prolly set you off with 100mg the first week. Let your body introduce itself to Furzadrol, and try to make gains using as little active as possible. If you don't notice anything with 2, bump it up to 3.

The more and more actives you start taking in, after a certain point it will stop making a difference in terms of gains because the you will be limited by the amount of food you eat. (And after a certain point, you just don't wanna eat anymore).

If you want to get the most and best advice on what to do, I suggest starting a new thread on either the Cycle Info or Steroids subforums. Tell everyone your stats (height, weight, BF%, cycle history), cycle plan (by week), and (of course) your plans for when the cycle is over (Post cycle plans).

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see how liver values are on this product. I just want to find something I can run safely without worry. Something I can take without everytime I go to the bathroom looking at the whites of my eyes to make sure they are not yellow. I just don't ever want to go back to hell on earth again.
ill be running some labs this fall when i run this and hypertest.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Let's watch what we say fellas, you never know what unexperienced and impressionable minds are viewing these threads.
who me? :think: i would never go above recommended doses. :blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
who me? :think: i would never go above recommended doses. :blink:
Of course :D But some people can and do. I just get really wary with these sort of threads (talking loosely about "mega-dosing") because I can just picture someone who's never done any sort of steroids before going on taking 500mg ED, and end up in the hospital.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i been running furazadrol at 4 non w/o- 5 w/o days. on day 11. so far down 7lbs, and it is noticable. surprising what 7lbs of mostly bf will do for your appearance. 2nd bottle is on its way, that should tell you that i like it at $50 a bottle. btw starting weight 250, now 243. 1 response i wasnt ready for is how sore i am the next day after lifting, usually ph's give me great recovery.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
i been running furazadrol at 4 non w/o- 5 w/o days. on day 11. so far down 7lbs, and it is noticable. surprising what 7lbs of mostly bf will do for your appearance. 2nd bottle is on its way, that should tell you that i like it at $50 a bottle. btw starting weight 250, now 243. 1 response i wasnt ready for is how sore i am the next day after lifting, usually ph's give me great recovery.
Good feedback. Keep us posted!

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
What kind of PCT are you going to run for that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What kind of post cycle therapy are you going to run for that?
i usually run big pct's. aways have nolva and support supps, sometimes dont use the nolva. i think pct will look like-novadex xt,hypertest,paravol, and reduce xt.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the opinions on goin with a higher does stacked with 11-oxo at a high dose(600 mg)?
You're pretty much swimming in uncharted waters stacking two fairly new compounds at above recommended doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're pretty much swimming in uncharted waters stacking two fairly new compounds at above recommended doses.
i agree ,if i were to stack them it would look like this: 11oxo,450/furazadrol,150. going to stay with just the furazadrol, im down 12 pounds of mostly fat. not going to mess with a good thing.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
i agree ,if i were to stack them it would look like this: 11oxo,450/furazadrol,150. going to stay with just the furazadrol, im down 12 pounds of mostly fat. not going to mess with a good thing.
Awesome results, BigT! You are running it solo and how's your diet?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am cutting weight at rate never experienced. down 12 lbs, with just a slight drop in strength. cals are around 4k. thinking of going down to 4ed for a week. if results are where i want them, i will go down to 3 non workout days, 4 on workout days. i am also on 4th month of incarnate. just added rpm 2-2xday, and powerful 4 caps before bed. only side so far is thirst, dropping weight too fast-that is why im reducing dose. i forgot using td form 2 sprays before bed. imo 3 non workout 4 workout days is all you should need, at 4-5ed i was cutting too damn fast, this stuff is more effective than some people would have you think. listen to poison-err on the side of caution. this i a great supplement for a cut, just be careful.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
i am cutting weight at rate never experienced. down 12 lbs, with just a slight drop in strength. cals are around 4k. thinking of going down to 4ed for a week. if results are where i want them, i will go down to 3 non workout days, 4 on workout days. i am also on 4th month of incarnate. just added rpm 2-2xday, and powerful 4 caps before bed. only side so far is thirst, dropping weight too fast-that is why im reducing dose. i forgot using td form 2 sprays before bed. imo 3 non workout 4 workout days is all you should need, at 4-5ed i was cutting too damn fast, this stuff is more effective than some people would have you think. listen to poison-err on the side of caution. this i a great supplement for a cut, just be careful.
Thanks BigT :thumbsup:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks BigT :thumbsup:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
you are welcome. if i had followed what dose some were suggesting for my body weight-250. i would have been around 5-6 ed. that dose is not only not cost effecient, but might have been harmful. imho furazadrol is more effective than what ive been reading on the board. if you want bulk try something else, dont increase furazadrol dose thinking you will get gains that way. good luck.:thumbsup:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
you are welcome. if i had followed what dose some were suggesting for my body weight-250. i would have been around 5-6 ed. that dose is not only not cost effecient, but might have been harmful. imho furazadrol is more effective than what ive been reading on the board. if you want bulk try something else, dont increase furazadrol dose thinking you will get gains that way. good luck.:thumbsup:
I'm about 170 ~13% or so...looking to cut/recomp to around 165 ~10% or less :D I was thinking about Hdrol, but Furazadrol looks very tempting.

BTW, sorry for the thread jack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm about 170 ~13% or so...looking to cut/recomp to around 165 ~10% or less :D I was thinking about Hdrol, but Furazadrol looks very tempting.

BTW, sorry for the thread jack!
you might be able to cut bf, but i dont think you would cut that much weight on hdrol. imo all the halodrol clones will increse weight. i ran a hemadrol/propadrol cycle about a year ago and gained 10 pounds. my weight is still where it was at the end of that cycle.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
you might be able to cut bf, but i dont think you would cut that much weight on hdrol. imo all the halodrol clones will increse weight. i ran a hemadrol/propadrol cycle about a year ago and gained 10 pounds. my weight is still where it was at the end of that cycle.
Well, I would be more than happy to take Hdrol and finish at 180 @10% :D My main concern is fat loss. You've been really helpful BigT!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the half life of Furazadrol?

Is it still NON-liver toxic at 200 mg (4 caps)/day?

Any fatigue/lethargy sides?

Any libido issues?

Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
has anyone tried prostanozol and furazadrol? i understand they are both new compounds(furazadrol and 11-oxo), but if furazadrol acts in the same manner as zol does then i would know what to expect with it. I've used zol solo and stacked, and the only way it worked for me was to up the dosage. Obviously you raise the dose till you hit a sweet spot and see good results, instead of starting high. It's already been established that 11-oxo's anabolic effect is in the 450-600 range. I tend to not respond on things in the low dosage range(this is kind of hit or miss for me. some things like havoc worked really well at recommended dose). My thoughts are just on walking the fine line between underdosing and not getting the full benefits, and over doing it with harmful sides. Just seeing if anyone has tried it at all(recommended dosages or not) so i can see any kind of feed back.
imo furazadrol is much better than zol. dont start out furazadrol at more than 3. takes awhile for it to kick in, i had to cut back in a hurry. cutting weight like a big dog. at 4-5 ed i was getting dehydrated from losing weight too fast. at 3 it was perfect. you can up the dosage if you want, but i would give it 10 days at 3 to see how you react. good luck-i have high praise for furazadrol as a cutter,dont see how you could bulk on this. just my opinion.:thumbsup:

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
how were the other aspects of your cycle, like hardness, pump/vascularity, strength and such? Do you think your weightloss was mostly bf, or a recomp?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how were the other aspects of your cycle, like hardness, pump/vascularity, strength and such? Do you think your weightloss was mostly bf, or a recomp?
all the above. if your looking for bf lose or recomp-furazadrol is the best thing ive tried. never lost weight 'bf' so fast and easy, and still stay relatively the same strength. im not sure but as fast as i dropped weight dont think this would be a good mass builder. the only side i had was thirst, think i got dehydrated from the weight lose. on the plus side libido was great. i will buy again.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Just for reference T...what are your stats?

Benderzzz

Awards
could you pulse this with epi.
something like
40mgs epi and 150mgs FZ 3-4 days a week

njt11

Awards
What about stacking this with a methyl compound as a recomp/cutting cycle.

Maybe something like Halodrol at 50mg/Day and this at something like 100/150/150/150?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for reference T...what are your stats?
not sure what stats you are looking for but; starting weight 250, right now 235 im not sure but bf was around 20% now its at 17%. btw that is more impressive than it sounds, at 49 years old it has really become hard to keep bf down. im sure the younger guys would have even more success. im still doing 345 for 4 reps on bench press, had to give up squats but still in the gym 3-4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week. i like to think im doing ok for a 'old' guy.:lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure what stats you are looking for but; starting weight 250, right now 235 im not sure but bf was around 20% now its at 17%. btw that is more impressive than it sounds, at 49 years old it has really become hard to keep bf down. im sure the younger guys would have even more success. im still doing 345 for 4 reps on bench press, had to give up squats but still in the gym 3-4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week. i like to think im doing ok for a 'old' guy.:lol:
Hi I am the same age as you and my stats are pretty similar as well. I bought a couple bottles of this a few months back but I decided not to risk the possible sides being older now. What did you do for support and PCT. How long did you run it for.

Incidently why did you have to give up squats?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going back on Furazadrol again.
this time i wont be sick for most of the cycle!!!

log will be coming soon.

will be running Hemo with it on workout days

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
now that epi is CURRENTLY off the shelves, im hesitant to stack furazadrol with it, what would be another good stack?

I'm thinkin CEL m-drol and some furazy

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now that epi is CURRENTLY off the shelves, im hesitant to stack furazadrol with it, what would be another good stack?

I'm thinkin CEL m-drol and some furazy
jungle warfare or superdrol clone would be nice.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I just started furazadrol today. im gonna run it 150 mg lifting days then 100 mg on non-lifting days. im trying to cut as well...im gonna use it for 30 days

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
jungle warfare or superdrol clone would be nice.
m-drol = superdrol clone

how would you suggest me dosing the furazadrol?
i'll prob. run the m-drol like this:
week 1: 10mg a day
week 2-4 20 mg a day

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m-drol = superdrol clone

how would you suggest me dosing the furazadrol?
i'll prob. run the m-drol like this:
week 1: 10mg a day
week 2-4 20 mg a day
id say 200-250mg of Furazadrol ed.

that will give you a nice hard feeling all the time and add good dry lean mass to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2