Adipo-X?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you guys going to make a FAQ for this?

Also, anyone try this yet? how was it?

Looks like could have some serious thermo effects...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it yet, but Clickster has told me it's the balls...I'll check on the writeup.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Hope this helps:

Adipo-X (120 liquid caps) By Axis Labs

Adipo-X: Incinerating Fat-Loss Technology
Adipo-X is the most effective, most innovative, scientifically engineered fat loss formula designed to boost your metabolism, heighten energy levels and improve mental focus and vigor. It uses a liquid capsule delivery system for rapid maximum absorption. Adipo-X increases the metabolism safely and naturally with the most unique fat burning formula ever developed. Adipo-X destroys fat and lets you get ripped, while allowing you to retain your hard earned muscle.

The key to Adipo-X?s successful fat loss technology is a multiple pathway approach. Unlike many other weight loss products that try to tackle fat loss through one biochemical pathway or ingredient, Adipo-X approaches fat loss in seven different ways.

1. Increases the release of the main adrenal fat loss hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine
2. Enhances the fat loss signal molecule by preventing the messenger molecule cAMP from being broken down
3. Prevents the fat loss hormones from being broken down, which allows the fat loss signal to work continuously
4. Prevents alpha adrenergic receptors from stopping the fat loss process
5. Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process
6. Prevents fat synthesis following meals high in sugar or fat
7. Supports thyroid function

The seven step approach to fat loss makes Adipo-X? an very effective fat burner. You haven?t experienced fat loss like this since ephedra. Adipo-X is the perfect addition to your diet and exercise program and it will:

* Maintain lean body mass while burning fat
* Control Appetite and Prevent overeating
* Ramp up energy metabolism (thermogenic)
* Utilize stored body fat as an energy source (lipolysis)
* Support thyroid function and can help increase insulin sensitivity
* Decrease fatigue
* Improve mental focus, clarity and mood

Detailed overview of the multiple steps Adipo-X uses to increase fat loss:

The problem with weight loss products that only approach fat loss through one pathway or ingredient is that the body has a way of quickly adapting to any attempt to increase in lipolysis (fat breakdown) or thermogenesis (fat burning). This is called homeostasis, a method of keeping your body in a specific balanced state. Adipo-X? uses multiple pathways to allow your body to enter a state of continual maximal fat burning. Adipo-X? turns on the fat burning machinery and keeps you in a fat burning state.

1. Increases the release of the main adrenal fat loss hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine

The ingredients in Adipo-X? have been scientifically proven to increase the release of the main fat loss hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine. Taking Adipo-X turns on the first step in fat loss by causing these hormones to be released. These hormones are known as catecholamines, and they are responsible for the fight or flight (sympathetic) response. These hormones are primarily responsible for activating fat loss in adipose tissue through beta adrenergic stimulation.

2. Enhances the fat loss signal molecule by preventing the messenger molecule cAMP from being broken down

The stimulation of beta adrenergic receptors causes activation of an enzyme that increases levels of a secondary messenger cyclic AMP (cAMP) in fat cells. Increasing cAMP causes an increase in lipolysis (fat release) and thermogeneisis (fat burning) in the fat cells. Cyclic AMP is a very short lived secondary messenger molecule that is broken down by an enzyme called phosphodiesterase (PDE). Adipo-X? includes ingredients that inhibit PDE and cause an increase in cAMP levels within the cells potentiating the fat loss signal. This allows cAMP to remain active longer, and it allows the fat loss process to continue working.

3. Prevents the fat loss hormones from being broken down, which allows the fat loss signal to work continuously

The fat burning response from Adipo-X? is further enhanced by preventing the breakdown of the adrenal hormones (norepinephrine and epinephrine). The enzymes COMT (catechol-o-methyltransferase) and MAO (monoamine oxidase) are the primary enzymes that break down these hormones. The ingredients in Adipo-X have been clinically shown to inhibit the enzymes COMT and MAO preventing the breakdown of the fat loss hormones. This allow the fat loss signal to work continuously.

4. Prevents alpha adrenergic receptors from stopping the fat loss process

Activation of the alpha adrenergic receptor slows the fat loss process. The ingredients in Adipo-X? prevent activation of the alpha adrenergic receptor, preventing the fat loss process from slowing down.

5. Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process

The first four steps outlined directly increase the rate of lipolysis (breakdown of fat) in fat cells. The fifth step is activation of thermogenesis in the body. Thermogenesis is the actual process of burning the fat once it has been broken down in the fat cells, and it occurs in the mitochondria of the cell. Thermogenesis turns the broken down fat into energy that your body can use and body heat.

6. Prevents fat synthesis following meals high in sugar or fat

One unique aspect about Adipo-X is that it can prevent fat synthesis following meals high in sugar or fat. This is done mainly by molecular interactions with the vanilloid receptor. Adipo-X can help keep you on track with your fat loss goals even if you cheat on your diet and indulge in a meal high in sugar or fat.

7. Supports thyroid function

Adipo-X? has unique ingredients that support thyroid function. The thyroid is the main metabolic regulation center. By properly supporting the thyroid the metabolism is enhanced and fat loss is maximized.

All of the ingredients in Adipo-X? work to enhance the body?s ability to burn fat and this will allow you to get that ripped look you?ve been working so hard for. Adipo-X? works so well at increasing metabolism, thermogenesis and lipolysis that you can actually feel the product working when you take it! A scientifically designed fat loss formula like this has never been developed before. Forget about all the other inefficient weight loss products on the market and upgrade to Axis Labs? Adipo-X?. Get Adipo-X? now to help you expose your hardest core ever!

Adipo- X Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Liquid Capsules
Servings per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 10 mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg
Calcium Carbonate 50 mg
Sesame Seed Oil (100% Concentration) 1,398 mg
Adipo-X? Proprietary Blend 771 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous USP, L-Tyrosine AKG, Raspberry Ketones 99%, Advantra Z? (Citrus Aurantium 30%), Capsaicin Extract (Cayenne), Yohimbe PE (8% Yohimbine), Paprika Extract, Ginger Root Extract (20% Gingerols), Coleus Forskohli (40% Forskolin), Green Tea (90% Polyphenols, 45% EGCG), Vinpocetine 99%, Bioperine?
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Lecithin and Mixed Tocopherols.

Adipo-X Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, start with a 1 capsule serving to evaluate tolerance and gradually increase to a full 3 capsule serving. Take one serving with 8 oz of water 30 to 60 minutes prior to breakfast on an empty stomach and an additional serving in the early afternoon on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not take 6 hours prior to bed because ADIPO-X? may interfere with sleep. Read entire label before using. For even better results, stack with Axis Labs? SesaMAX?.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i was looking for that. Thanks.

Looking for testers? :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill def be trying this stuff out. i love new stims

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
I've only tried a few stims, so I'm not really the all knowledgeable one on distinguishing between the many. However I started Adipo-X today and I plan on finishing the bottle. Im ramping up 2 today, 4 tommorow and then 6 caps p.day until the end. Never tried anything with yohimbe so we shall see. Love the rest of the ingredients though as well...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried a few stims, so I'm not really the all knowledgeable one on distinguishing between the many. However I started Adipo-X today and I plan on finishing the bottle. Im ramping up 2 today, 4 tommorow and then 6 caps p.day until the end. Never tried anything with yohimbe so we shall see. Love the rest of the ingredients though as well...
Sounds good Bro...Keep us posted!

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
Sounds good Bro...Keep us posted!
took 3 this morning and gonna take another 3 in the afternoon for a full 6 cap/ p day application. Ill update in 7 days or so on this product. Rampage, how long can i use this product, should I score another bottle to be able to judge the full effects of it? Waiting to place an NP order so I was thinking... not trying to score a bottle for free or anything.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
took 3 this morning and gonna take another 3 in the afternoon for a full 6 cap/ p day application. Ill update in 7 days or so on this product. Rampage, how long can i use this product, should I score another bottle to be able to judge the full effects of it? Waiting to place an NP order so I was thinking... not trying to score a bottle for free or anything.
You could definitely go through 2 bottles at 6 caps per day. As with anything else, it will lose effectiveness over time, and you will need to cycle off for awhile. Be mindful of when you are taking it, as I've heard it will definitely keep you up if you take it too late.