Another furazadrol thread

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this product has not been out for long. I have not heard a lot about it and there isn't really much information on what it is specifically. I know it is supposedly a PH, but what exactly is it a ph to?. There is no specific write-up. I don't know if it is safe as far as liver toxicity. Just because it is not a methyl doesn't really remove all doubt. I have not seen anyone with a log taking ONLY this product, so I don't know specifics on gains, side effects and cycle length. Since being in the hospital almost two years ago I am much better. I don't want to end up back in the hospital and I want something safe I can use without checking my eyes to see if they are yellow every morning. I just want more information about the safety of a product before I use it!. "Minimal Liver Impact" is just not good enough for me to trust....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Minimial Liver Impact COMPARED to other PH's is how that should be taken...

Furazadrol still requires a proper PCT and support supplements as would any PH. The side effects of Furazadrol are VERY minimal and weak if any as compared to other PH's.

Axis Labs is not saying it has no bad sides or no impact on the liver, but it is very minimal compared to other PH's, and it is not methylated.

Furazadrol should be taken with caution and knowledge, and should have support supplments and a proper PCT planned. Everything is required as it would be with any PH use, just mentioning that sides and liver impact are very weak and mild compared to other PH's on the market.

Axis Labs HyperTEST would be a great addition as part of a good PCT plan.

Hope this helps some..

MaximumSecurity

Awards
T-bone, if U were in the hospital due to liver probs i would guess that taking care of your liver should be priority #1. In other words, don't take nothin'.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Sorry T, but I have to agree with Max. We all want to look kickass but I wouldn't want to jeoprodize my organs for a V taper.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry T, but I have to agree with Max. We all want to look kickass but I wouldn't want to jeoprodize my organs for a V taper.
It was almost two years ago though, and my liver has healed itself since. There was no actual permanent damage. My diag was Cholostasis due to steroid toxicity.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
t-bone,

Exactly what were you taking and for how long that caused this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-bone,

Exactly what were you taking and for how long that caused this?

I mentioned it more than a few times on here. It was Superdrol for about 5 weeks, but everything really came to a head when I was on PCT. I think I mention it on a thread called "Superdrol Sides" and a few other threads I forget the name of....

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established

Furazadrol still requires a proper post cycle therapy and support supplements as would any PH. The side effects of Furazadrol are VERY minimal and weak if any as compared to other PH's.

Axis Labs is not saying it has no bad sides or no impact on the liver, but it is very minimal compared to other PH's, and it is not methylated.

Furazadrol should be taken with caution and knowledge, and should have support supplments and a proper PCT planned. Everything is required as it would be with any PH use, just mentioning that sides and liver impact are very weak and mild compared to other PH's on the market.

Axis Labs HyperTEST would be a great addition as part of a good PCT plan.

Hope this helps some..
Couldn't have said it better myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just would like to see a more detailed write up like with other products. More info, blood tests, results from testers.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Furazadrol still requires a proper post cycle therapy and support supplements as would any PH. The side effects of Furazadrol are VERY minimal and weak if any as compared to other PH's.

So your saying it has minimal sides, but we should still use supporting supp. right? :toofunny: :toofunny:

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Well, whatever the problem was T-bone just remember that not everyone has the same reaction to their liver when it comes to drugs. Some folks can't even take cholesterol reducing drugs because their liver reacts adversily.

Kinda ballsy of you to seek out more anabolics after what you been through. Hard core, dude.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So your saying it has minimal sides, but we should still use supporting supp. right? :toofunny: :toofunny:
That is exactly what I am saying.

Just because a PH has mild side effects if any doesn't mean the PH should not be taken with caution and care.

I am still not certain why you find that amusing, but that is how every PH should be used, with supporting supplements.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I am saying.

Just because a PH has mild side effects if any doesn't mean the PH should not be taken with caution and care.

I am still not certain why you find that amusing, but that is how every PH should be used, with supporting supplements.
No, I totally agree. The funny thing to me was you said it like 4x in that paragraph. But hey, what better way to drive the point home ehh!!

:clap2:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, I totally agree. The funny thing to me was you said it like 4x in that paragraph. But hey, what better way to drive the point home ehh!!

:clap2:
Yes, because I wanted to make it clear that minimal sides does not mean you can lack on your PCT.

Because some seem to think that is what it means. I want to make sure everyone stays safe is all.

Bier

Bier

Awards
I am running PP and Furazadrol right now. Started the liver support supp b4 i started, am taking during the cycle and will take it after and during post cycle. Just being precautious. Nothing wrong with an ounce of precaution when ur health is involved. SO if your gut says wait until u r healthiER then wait until u r healthiER.

just a newbie putting his 2 cents/.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I am running PP and Furazadrol right now. Started the liver support supp b4 i started, am taking during the cycle and will take it after and during post cycle. Just being precautious. Nothing wrong with an ounce of precaution when ur health is involved. SO if your gut says wait until u r healthiER then wait until u r healthiER.

just a newbie putting his 2 cents/.
Give that boy a cookie...not newberish at all. There was a guy on another board that I am friendly with that totally fried his liver with fibrates, methyls and other stuff. Scary stuff man...scary stuff.