Anybody?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    So this is bascially Ortasan-A?

Can it be taken by itself and would you need Prescription PCT?
    Sorry about the late reply, but I was busy earlier today. You can definitely take this by itself, and if it is taken by itself, then you won't need a SERM. What are your goals for using Furazadrol?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Sorry about the late reply, but I was busy earlier today. You can definitely take this by itself, and if it is taken by itself, then you won't need a SERM. What are your goals for using Furazadrol?
    I was just curious more or less. I've been looking for something to increase strength and muscle density without significant mass gain. Right now I just need to maintain my current weight while putting on strength and I thought this might be something to look into.

Somebody told me Trenadrol was good but it plays hell on your BP. So I'm not sure about that

A friend of mine said he was taking Orastan-A and he really liked it but said it wasn't avaliable in the states and said Furazadrol is basically the same thing.

There is a place near my house called Body Zone that sells a lot of PH's and PA's that regular chain stores can't carry and they said they could order it if I wanted. So I figured I'd get the 411 before I go buy it.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Furazadrol IS the same compound is Orastan-A. I love Furazadrol, and most others through 4-5 message boards loved it also. That is excluding 2-3 people total from all boards combined.

Let us know how you like it if you get a chance to use it.
    I'm Back...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Was looking to put a furaz run together and I have some ?? I was going w/200mg ed since I weigh 215. This is the first trial on something, should I begin with lower dose and raise in time or shoot the wad from the start? Will it bring on aggression? My fuse isn't very long these days!! That is it for initial knowledge quest.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Was looking to put a furaz run together and I have some ?? I was going w/200mg ed since I weigh 215. This is the first trial on something, should I begin with lower dose and raise in time or shoot the wad from the start? Will it bring on aggression? My fuse isn't very long these days!! That is it for initial knowledge quest.
    You'd probably be better off running it above 200mg, but you'll likely still see results at that dosage. I would start off at your planned dosage and keep my dosage consistent throughout the cycle. Variations in dosing(going up or going down) have not proved to be all that effective.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

what about running this with AMS Diendrone
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    what about running this with AMS Diendrone
    I think you would probably have to use at least 200mg of Furazadrol along with a single bottle of Diendrone to reap the benefits of such a stack. Prolactin related sides would be kept at a minimum by stacking the two and I feel that would be the primary benefit of stacking the two. It would likely have a dry, recomp effect with substantial strength gains. This would be a nice 30 day stack that should be easily recovered from.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.89%

Hmm...200mg Furz + Clen + T3...

Should be interesting, wonder in the Furz would be strong enough to ward off the evilness of the T3 muscle eating habbits.

May try this in a month or two.

~GX

EDIT: How is this on the hairline? I'd assume mild, but I rather ask just to be sure!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

Quote Originally Posted by GXbcmFTO View Post
    Hmm...200mg Furz + Clen + T3...

Should be interesting, wonder in the Furz would be strong enough to ward off the evilness of the T3 muscle eating habbits.

May try this in a month or two.

~GX

EDIT: How is this on the hairline? I'd assume mild, but I rather ask just to be sure!
    Its mild, but some have had issues with it.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%

Is furaz not being sold anymore?? Can't find it..
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.31%

Good Question. I was trying to order some again but cannot find any.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

islandsupplements.com.... they have it in stock right now

here you go............
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    islandsupplements.com.... they have it in stock right now

here you go............

Out Of Stock!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

Furazdrol & RAGE T19 Tren Stack

I just started a Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack. I will be running this stack for 5 weeks. I'm 48, weigh 170 ponds with about 15% BF.

Here is how I plan to dose this stack.

Weeks 1 & 2: 150 MG of Furazadrol & 50 mg of Tren.
    Week 3: 150 of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren.
    Week 4: 200 mg of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren
    Week 5, 200 mg of Furazadrol; & 50 mg of Tren

My goal is is cut some fat and gain a little lean mass and firm up.

I'm going to be working out 4 to 5 days a week. I will be lifting light on the chest & shoulder days, do to a recovering rotator cup injury, doing sets of 10,12 & 15 reps at 75% of my pre injury weight.

On back, legs, bi"s and tri's I'm going to start with my normal heavy weights and vary my reps from 7 to 10.

Not sure at this time how much cario I will do, but if I do cardio it will be HIIT cardio for 20 minute sessions

It will be intresting to see how this stack works for me.

J
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Jstar View Post
    I just started a Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack. I will be running this stack for 5 weeks. I'm 48, weigh 170 ponds with about 15% BF.

Here is how I plan to dose this stack.

Weeks 1 & 2: 150 MG of Furazadrol & 50 mg of Tren.
    Week 3: 150 of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren.
    Week 4: 200 mg of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren
    Week 5, 200 mg of Furazadrol; & 50 mg of Tren

My goal is is cut some fat and gain a little lean mass and firm up.

I'm going to be working out 4 to 5 days a week. I will be lifting light on the chest & shoulder days, do to a recovering rotator cup injury, doing sets of 10,12 & 15 reps at 75% of my pre injury weight.

On back, legs, bi"s and tri's I'm going to start with my normal heavy weights and vary my reps from 7 to 10.

Not sure at this time how much cario I will do, but if I do cardio it will be HIIT cardio for 20 minute sessions

It will be intresting to see how this stack works for me.

J
    why ramp down ?
    Team Orbit
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    why ramp down ?
    The last PH stack I did I was very lethargic for about two weeks once I ended my cycle and I went on my post cycle. So I thought I would try ramping down with the Tren to see how this did.

J
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Jstar View Post
    The last PH stack I did I was very lethargic for about two weeks once I ended my cycle and I went on my post cycle. So I thought I would try ramping down with the Tren to see how this did.

J
    The reason most people don't taper down before PCT is because it doesn't alleviate any suppression of testosterone. The reason people taper down in PCT is to reduce the higher amount of estrogen suppression at the onset of PCT to allow your body to stabilize its own production of estrogen and to provide positive testosterone to estrogen ratios.
    Team Orbit
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman7 View Post
    Out Of Stock!
    I think i still have two bottles if you can't find it anywhere else. Along with some others. Shoot me a pm if you want.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

hey axis labs reps.
    I got 2 bottles of furazadrol with expiration date 04/12 and they are blue-white caps. I heard theyre giving palpitations, jitters, and headaches to users cause some newer batches have stimulants in em so im concerned. Is this batch i have free from that problem????
    I plan to run this solo with sustain alpha for pct?

IM 25, 5-9, 160 lbs at 9%bf and want to recomp and loose some fat while i gain a bit of muscle. What kinda cycle should i do?? im thinking 6 wks but what dose for me??
    Also, i want to know what do you personally suggest for pct??? Im thinking sustain alpha for 4 wks only for pct maybe throuw in lean xtreme and the usual creatine and basic supps. what you think???

One more question,, i been on gaspari's novedex xt for almost 2 wks can i jump into my furazadrol right away or should i take time off??
    I was using it solo as a test booster , not recovering from any phs or the like. so whats your take here??

By the way, i have no previous experience with prohormones so it will be my first run. Let me know if im missing anything please.

Thanks
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

I have been taking 3 caps of the blue & white Furazadrol since Sunday and also 100 mg of Rage T-19 Tren.

I take one Furazadrol & one T-19 50mg. in the morning first thing, I take one T-19 50mg. after lunch, I take one Furazadrol at 4:00 PM and one Furazdrol before I go to bed.

For the first two days i felt a little wired and jittery and on the 3rd day i had a headache. Even though I was drinking a lot of water i had a feeling it wasn't enough water so I increased my water in take to over a gallon a day and now I feel great on the Furazadrol & T-19 stack....altough I'm now in the bathroom a lot..

With Furazadrol and some other PH's I have tried drinking a gallon plus of water a day is very important to eliminate the headaches and some other side effects.

J

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM