Axis Labs® Furazadrol™

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    I'm gonna try Alri restore/blue up/paravolmay also add more anticort.Also using e-form for 30 days of cycle.Big t has said lean extreme with restore and dieseltesthc I believe.:squat:
    ahem.. just to clear the air.. I'm sick of seeing restore in pct's... RESTORE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PCT... ahem.. now maybe as a non hormonal boost... but I'll slap ya silly for using it in PCT ESPECIALLY as a standalone.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    ahem.. just to clear the air.. I'm sick of seeing restore in post cycle therapy's... RESTORE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PCT... ahem.. now maybe as a non hormonal boost... but I'll slap ya silly for using it in PCT ESPECIALLY as a standalone.
    What would you suggest from mild cycle/BTW not atd i think I had libido probs.Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    What would you suggest from mild cycle/BTW not atd i think I had libido probs.Thanks.
    eh, I can't give a blanket statement for a "light" cycle... but tell me exactly what cycle... IMO I'd drop a SERM in there for the quick recovery.. but if you're skipping the SERM the best possible PCT while maintaining libido (like you need one! LOL jk) is AX's OLD PCT... it's methylated ATD and had no detrimental effect on the old libby. The doses of everything in Restore just aren't sufficient, I'm almost positive everybody from ALR industries would agree.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    eh, I can't give a blanket statement for a "light" cycle... but tell me exactly what cycle... IMO I'd drop a SERM in there for the quick recovery.. but if you're skipping the SERM the best possible post cycle therapy while maintaining libido (like you need one! LOL jk) is AX's OLD PCT... it's methylated ATD and had no detrimental effect on the old libby. The doses of everything in Restore just aren't sufficient, I'm almost positive everybody from ALR industries would agree.
    i would agree with you, as i resect your knowledge. but consider the fact that he will be running formestane on cycle. furazadrol/e-form, and i also included lean extreme the old one. you know me ra, i got a stash of serms if needed but this was mildest pct ever.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Hey who knows a decent supp store in AZ?I can't keep charging stuff. maybe try money order but how long is the wait i wonder.Checks?Damn AZ is not the place to be IMO.
    •   

6. RA I used original AX post cycle therapy after Sdrol with SERM and some nov xt. damn I was paranoid and stupid-can't exactly remeber details but it wasn't good. I probably had zero estrogen. LOL. Well the Sdrol did not help cause my balls were like raisins after a 20-30mg 4 week cycle.Well live and learn hopefully. I was out of the loop for some time and went to a suppstore and Oh yeah did m1p early on i think too.Guy at store rec and seeing how for years supps were worthless I didn't think much of it. at least i found out about SERM on boards(well knew about way before but that it was needed i mean and also RSRCH) but the fear induced overdosing of ATd did me in I think. What a sad tale.Lol. Meanwhile my forma is here and I am wishing I could start it right now. Fura should come sat hopefully with post cycle therapy prods. Still plenty of time to add but what and from where if not ordering.Is house of muscle good? Anything in AZ where I can stay out of phoenix hopefully so I won't get shot/Been to many crazy places in real cities by the way like NY or Phili but that's when i was partyin down. I'll stop rambling, help anyone if you can. Lost in AZ.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    RA I used original AX post cycle therapy after Sdrol with SERM and some nov xt. damn I was paranoid and stupid-can't exactly remeber details but it wasn't good. I probably had zero estrogen. LOL. Well the Sdrol did not help cause my balls were like raisins after a 20-30mg 4 week cycle.Well live and learn hopefully. I was out of the loop for some time and went to a suppstore and Oh yeah did m1p early on i think too.Guy at store rec and seeing how for years supps were worthless I didn't think much of it. at least i found out about SERM on boards(well knew about way before but that it was needed i mean and also RSRCH) but the fear induced overdosing of ATd did me in I think. What a sad tale.Lol. Meanwhile my forma is here and I am wishing I could start it right now. Fura should come sat hopefully with post cycle therapy prods. Still plenty of time to add but what and from where if not ordering.Is house of muscle good? Anything in AZ where I can stay out of phoenix hopefully so I won't get shot/Been to many crazy places in real cities by the way like NY or Phili but that's when i was partyin down. I'll stop rambling, help anyone if you can. Lost in AZ.
    AX is based outta Tempe... and personally... why not get a debit card and order online?? dude.. trust me you won't find brick and mortar stores to top these kinda prices.

8. I do know of a place right near my gym but expensive and not sure what products they carry for PCT. When talking to guy in store he kept suggesting havoc with AX perfect cycle and then Ax Pct for PCT. No mention of a SERM whatsoever. Interesting stuff huh?

9. Just saw your post RA-yeah i remember way back before moving here-Gilbert,Az on bottle. I work and go to the gym there. Tempe is right next door too. I live in mesa-borders both towns.Debit online scares me.Guy at supp store mentioned new co. in mesa and I haven't called or been there since to ask again what the name is to ask you about. Anyway i felt like driving the couple miles it should be to this new co. warehous and do a little secret shopper so to speak. Just playing. That aint as bad as when you go to CVS and the first thing you see behind the counter are test gels. no kidding. i think someone mentioned this before too. Well gotta go to the store and try to clean a bit of rug(unral huh?)

10. Quote Originally Posted by cardiffgiant View Post
    Just saw your post RA-yeah i remember way back before moving here-Gilbert,Az on bottle. I work and go to the gym there. Tempe is right next door too. I live in mesa-borders both towns.Debit online scares me.Guy at supp store mentioned new co. in mesa and I haven't called or been there since to ask again what the name is to ask you about. Anyway i felt like driving the couple miles it should be to this new co. warehous and do a little secret shopper so to speak. Just playing. That aint as bad as when you go to CVS and the first thing you see behind the counter are test gels. no kidding. i think someone mentioned this before too. Well gotta go to the store and try to clean a bit of rug(unral huh?)

So guess what bro.. I thought I had issues focusing... I thought I had ADD... you just blew my mind with that post.. I understood bits and pieces sure.. but I'd need to smoke crack to follow that one bro. LOL

11. Talking about where AX is and how I was in NJ when I tried SDROL and knew where Gilbert was from visiting here(Phoenix area), now I'm in Gilbert all the time.It was a funny post. lol. part of my problem is my typing but i also hurry, whatever I'm lost.I love not having to edit to much on boards if you know what I mean.some can blow me. Hey what's this thread about anyway. Seriously enough from me-Hey what do you think about the forma part in overall cycle helping with PCT? Also what is a good anti-cort supp?Thanks.

12. i dont know if you guys have but in florida we can go to the mall with some cash and you can get a visa gift card. which is basically like a debit card. you can use it anywhere... just a suggestion.

13. Quote Originally Posted by buddysjacked2 View Post
    i dont know if you guys have but in florida we can go to the mall with some cash and you can get a visa gift card. which is basically like a debit card. you can use it anywhere... just a suggestion.
    For online orders?Think my dumbass woulda thought of this but I did work at a gas station way back when and the cards did not work only at the mall I think. It probably depends. Man I'm complicating ordering and my PCT. Will probably just order SNS stack but may still wanna use restore after a while into PCT and possibly drop the ATD from SNS after a bit. Suggestions?BTW thanks RA I know you answered some of my questions more than once.

14. Where's Chad and his log?

15. Hi! I apologize if this has been answered already, but what is the half-life of Furazadrol? I'm trying to compile a list of half-lives of the designers, so we can tell which are pulsable, and just to get some more general info on these compounds. Thanks!
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Hi! I apologize if this has been answered already, but what is the half-life of Furazadrol? I'm trying to compile a list of half-lives of the designers, so we can tell which are pulsable, and just to get some more general info on these compounds. Thanks!
    I could only give estimates based on actual Furazabol, which wouldn't be entirely accuarate. Those would be that it has a short half life (4-6 hours), but a long activity (18-24 hours). Orastan-A was even marketed as with once a day dosing instructions, so its probably not too far from the truth. The sad fact is that most "designers" don't have the research that their cousins have. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

17. I'm looking at starting a cycle of Furazadrol. It's my first ever cycle so i was going to keep it mild.

5 Week cycle
    week 1 - 50mg
    week 2 - 100mg
    week 3 - 150mg
    week 4 - 100mg
    week 5 - 50mg

PCT I was thinking of using anabolic innovations post cycle support. Will this be sufficient for PCT? This is the only area I am a bit unsure about, and ive done hundreds of hours of research. Some people tend to be using about 5 supplements for PCT and some recommend just one.

Any comments, please?

18. Quote Originally Posted by adammonkey View Post
    I'm looking at starting a cycle of Furazadrol. It's my first ever cycle so i was going to keep it mild.

5 Week cycle
    week 1 - 50mg
    week 2 - 100mg
    week 3 - 150mg
    week 4 - 100mg
    week 5 - 50mg

PCT I was thinking of using anabolic innovations post cycle support. Will this be sufficient for PCT? This is the only area I am a bit unsure about, and ive done hundreds of hours of research. Some people tend to be using about 5 supplements for PCT and some recommend just one.

Any comments, please?
    I would have to have your age, weight, height, BF% estimate, and lifting experience before giving out any realistic cycle advice. To answer your second question, most additional products added to PCT are to address libido, cortisol, and general health. None of them are absolutely necessary, but they do make it easier to recover from cycles that are heavily taxing on the body.

19. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I would have to have your age, weight, height, BF% estimate, and lifting experience before giving out any realistic cycle advice. To answer your second question, most additional products added to PCT are to address libido, cortisol, and general health. None of them are absolutely necessary, but they do make it easier to recover from cycles that are heavily taxing on the body.
    Age - 23
    Height - 6 foot
    BF Estimate - 15-20%
    Ive been lifting for 3 years, compound exercises, deadlift - 120kg, squat - 120kg, bench - 80kg

20. You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.

21. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.
    Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
    1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
    2. Strong multi-vitamin
    3. whey protein
    4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
    5. no alcohol

PCT:
    1. 6-oxo extreme
    2. Multi vitamin
    3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?

22. Quote Originally Posted by adammonkey View Post
    Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
    1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
    2. Strong multi-vitamin
    3. whey protein
    4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
    5. no alcohol

PCT:
    1. 6-oxo extreme
    2. Multi vitamin
    3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?
    Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.
    Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?

Thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.
    My rationale for not dosing Furazadrol with a multivitamin is to reduce a possible chance of absorption interaction. Mutlivitamins typically have this issue without having an anabolic compound thrown into the mix. Vitamins and minerals can sometimes hinder the absorption of each other when dosed at the same time. In fact, most multivitamins don't deliver everything they claim, b/c the body won't be able to adequately process the vitamins and minerals at the same time. Some of those vitaimins and minerals are eliminated as waste. I'm sure Furazadrol is a bit more expensive than your multivitamin, so why even chance inadeqate absorption?

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.
    No, not really. Just divide up your supplement dose timing between them. Don't just take everything at once for the sake of getting it over with in one take. Furazadrol has a long activity. You could easily take it once a day(your full intended daily dosage) and have excellent results because of its long activity. Its not hard to just take it once a day with a meal that is high in good fats. If it makes it easier for you to take it this way, then it may actually be more beneficial for you to do so.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?
    Honestly, its just a change in bottlers to meet increased demand. Our three best selling products are HyperTest, HemodrauliX, and Furazadrol(as you could probably guess). Different bottling facilities have different bottling capabilities, so sometimes bottles and capsule sizes will differ with the facility of origin.

25. Thanks for the informative reply.... interesting about Furazadrol's half-life. I was getting a bit anal about dosing evenly throughout the day, so this is pretty good news to me. I'll just be sure to get them in on the fat-filled-mealies.

26. Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?

27. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?
    I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored. What is the rationale for using DHEA and Tribulus?

28. None. Just had some left. Figured if it was supposed to raise test levels why not keep it up. Ill quit with the AtroPhex, thanks.

29. Hey, i just bought some TIGHT and was hoping to use it at the same time, also any side effects with something like Napalm?

30. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored.
    Slow hit this already, If you plan on running a stim you will need to closely monitor your bp. So I also wouldn't recommend the Tight along with this, as for the Napalm it is still in the same line of stim fat burners, but used primarily for spot reduction. Napalm is a killer product but again because of the added stim, I personally would shy away from it while on.

Running Tight/Napalm after you finish would be pretty solid imho.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:05 PM
  2. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:01 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:13 AM