Axis Labs® Furazadrol™ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Axis Labs® Furazadrol™

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Talking about where AX is and how I was in NJ when I tried SDROL and knew where Gilbert was from visiting here(Phoenix area), now I'm in Gilbert all the time.It was a funny post. lol. part of my problem is my typing but i also hurry, whatever I'm lost.I love not having to edit to much on boards if you know what I mean.some can blow me. Hey what's this thread about anyway. Seriously enough from me-Hey what do you think about the forma part in overall cycle helping with PCT? Also what is a good anti-cort supp?Thanks.

2. New Member

i dont know if you guys have but in florida we can go to the mall with some cash and you can get a visa gift card. which is basically like a debit card. you can use it anywhere... just a suggestion.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by buddysjacked2 View Post
    i dont know if you guys have but in florida we can go to the mall with some cash and you can get a visa gift card. which is basically like a debit card. you can use it anywhere... just a suggestion.
    For online orders?Think my dumbass woulda thought of this but I did work at a gas station way back when and the cards did not work only at the mall I think. It probably depends. Man I'm complicating ordering and my PCT. Will probably just order SNS stack but may still wanna use restore after a while into PCT and possibly drop the ATD from SNS after a bit. Suggestions?BTW thanks RA I know you answered some of my questions more than once.
    •   

4. New Member

Where's Chad and his log?
  5. Advanced Member

Hi! I apologize if this has been answered already, but what is the half-life of Furazadrol? I'm trying to compile a list of half-lives of the designers, so we can tell which are pulsable, and just to get some more general info on these compounds. Thanks!
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Hi! I apologize if this has been answered already, but what is the half-life of Furazadrol? I'm trying to compile a list of half-lives of the designers, so we can tell which are pulsable, and just to get some more general info on these compounds. Thanks!
    I could only give estimates based on actual Furazabol, which wouldn't be entirely accuarate. Those would be that it has a short half life (4-6 hours), but a long activity (18-24 hours). Orastan-A was even marketed as with once a day dosing instructions, so its probably not too far from the truth. The sad fact is that most "designers" don't have the research that their cousins have. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

I'm looking at starting a cycle of Furazadrol. It's my first ever cycle so i was going to keep it mild.

5 Week cycle
    week 1 - 50mg
    week 2 - 100mg
    week 3 - 150mg
    week 4 - 100mg
    week 5 - 50mg

PCT I was thinking of using anabolic innovations post cycle support. Will this be sufficient for PCT? This is the only area I am a bit unsure about, and ive done hundreds of hours of research. Some people tend to be using about 5 supplements for PCT and some recommend just one.

Any comments, please?
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by adammonkey View Post
    I'm looking at starting a cycle of Furazadrol. It's my first ever cycle so i was going to keep it mild.

5 Week cycle
    week 1 - 50mg
    week 2 - 100mg
    week 3 - 150mg
    week 4 - 100mg
    week 5 - 50mg

PCT I was thinking of using anabolic innovations post cycle support. Will this be sufficient for PCT? This is the only area I am a bit unsure about, and ive done hundreds of hours of research. Some people tend to be using about 5 supplements for PCT and some recommend just one.

Any comments, please?
    I would have to have your age, weight, height, BF% estimate, and lifting experience before giving out any realistic cycle advice. To answer your second question, most additional products added to PCT are to address libido, cortisol, and general health. None of them are absolutely necessary, but they do make it easier to recover from cycles that are heavily taxing on the body.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I would have to have your age, weight, height, BF% estimate, and lifting experience before giving out any realistic cycle advice. To answer your second question, most additional products added to PCT are to address libido, cortisol, and general health. None of them are absolutely necessary, but they do make it easier to recover from cycles that are heavily taxing on the body.
    Age - 23
    Height - 6 foot
    BF Estimate - 15-20%
    Ive been lifting for 3 years, compound exercises, deadlift - 120kg, squat - 120kg, bench - 80kg
  10. Senior Member

You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.
    Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
    1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
    2. Strong multi-vitamin
    3. whey protein
    4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
    5. no alcohol

PCT:
    1. 6-oxo extreme
    2. Multi vitamin
    3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by adammonkey View Post
    Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
    1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
    2. Strong multi-vitamin
    3. whey protein
    4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
    5. no alcohol

PCT:
    1. 6-oxo extreme
    2. Multi vitamin
    3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?
    Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.
  13. Senior Member

Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.
    Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?

Thanks
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.
    My rationale for not dosing Furazadrol with a multivitamin is to reduce a possible chance of absorption interaction. Mutlivitamins typically have this issue without having an anabolic compound thrown into the mix. Vitamins and minerals can sometimes hinder the absorption of each other when dosed at the same time. In fact, most multivitamins don't deliver everything they claim, b/c the body won't be able to adequately process the vitamins and minerals at the same time. Some of those vitaimins and minerals are eliminated as waste. I'm sure Furazadrol is a bit more expensive than your multivitamin, so why even chance inadeqate absorption?

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.
    No, not really. Just divide up your supplement dose timing between them. Don't just take everything at once for the sake of getting it over with in one take. Furazadrol has a long activity. You could easily take it once a day(your full intended daily dosage) and have excellent results because of its long activity. Its not hard to just take it once a day with a meal that is high in good fats. If it makes it easier for you to take it this way, then it may actually be more beneficial for you to do so.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?
    Honestly, its just a change in bottlers to meet increased demand. Our three best selling products are HyperTest, HemodrauliX, and Furazadrol(as you could probably guess). Different bottling facilities have different bottling capabilities, so sometimes bottles and capsule sizes will differ with the facility of origin.
  15. Senior Member

Thanks for the informative reply.... interesting about Furazadrol's half-life. I was getting a bit anal about dosing evenly throughout the day, so this is pretty good news to me. I'll just be sure to get them in on the fat-filled-mealies.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?
    I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored. What is the rationale for using DHEA and Tribulus?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

None. Just had some left. Figured if it was supposed to raise test levels why not keep it up. Ill quit with the AtroPhex, thanks.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey, i just bought some TIGHT and was hoping to use it at the same time, also any side effects with something like Napalm?
  20. Axis Labs Rep

I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored.
    Slow hit this already, If you plan on running a stim you will need to closely monitor your bp. So I also wouldn't recommend the Tight along with this, as for the Napalm it is still in the same line of stim fat burners, but used primarily for spot reduction. Napalm is a killer product but again because of the added stim, I personally would shy away from it while on.

Running Tight/Napalm after you finish would be pretty solid imho.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Ok, i get it. I was looking for something to stack with the Furazadrol to get some good results. Since im taking 150 mg a day, i am only going to have 4 weeks worth and want to get the most out of it.
  22. Axis Labs Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Ok, i get it. I was looking for something to stack with the Furazadrol to get some good results. Since im taking 150 mg a day, i am only going to have 4 weeks worth and want to get the most out of it.
    This is your first cycle correct? If running it solo would be a good starter imho. Best suggestion is, run it solo for your 4 weeks and see what kind of results you obtain and look into your next cycle stacking either Furaz if you have good results or possibly moving into something else. Just my thoughts man, I'm sure slow will chime in again with some other thoughts for you.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey, since you have used it, what was your schedule? Did you take it all at once or stagger it throughout the day? Im on day 5 and my lifts the past couple have been good. When i started cutting calories and doing cardio, i went down in everything. But since there back, i cant tell if i should try to focus on lifting, or stick with the cardio, esp since i cant use any stim or thermogenics.
  24. Axis Labs Rep

I Personally broke my doses up through out the day. As for cardio/lifting, I'd stilll with a solid lifting routine and incorporate 3+ days of HIIT cardio early in the am before your first meal. Hope I'm not off base here, sometimes I forget but the goal is a cut/recomp so I'd really think that would help.
  25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

is that 50 mg per 50lb bw daily?

ive been reading about this and may run this in august
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    is that 50 mg per 50lb bw daily?

ive been reading about this and may run this in august
    Yes, that's a userbased estimate. Some have gone higher, but its totally unnecessary IMHO. If stacking with something, you could even get by with less.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I moved up to 200 mg a day, and i think it helped. Im only eating about 1500 cal a day and getting real good workouts. I actually have gained 2 lbs. I really like the suff. Ill have to see what the PC is like. Anyone stack Furaz and 3-AD?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I ran 200 mg of furaz for 2 weeks, can't report much, aside from wild blood pressure swings, I got a 2nd container yesterday, so Im going to taper down to 150mg a day and extend it for another 3-4 weeks, see if that helps.

Diet / workouts clean/heavy with 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions per week and 3-4 1 hour steady-state cardio a week.

For the reference, Im 5'7, 182 lbs, 13% BF.

One thing for sure, results are pretty mild.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Have you ever run any other oral's in the past? Because compared to standard supplements, i love the stuff. But this is my first cycle.
    When the winter rolls around and i want to put some bulk on i was going to go to something stronger.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

not really, furaz is my first PH cycle, I will take some time off after PCT and do var/OT cycle. Can't really see any changes since I started furaz.

I just started cutting like beg of may, waiting for my other supps to ship. Ill do another 4 weeks of furaz and report back then.

here are my prog pics for reference, anyway:

front 1front2back
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

I'm currently dosing 150mg a day, broken up throughout the day. 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch, 1 either pre-workout or at bed time.

This is my first cycle and I started monday, im keeping a close eye on things for any side effects that may show up.

I am going to have to cut this cycle short though as I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks, so I'm going to chalk this one down to an experiment more than anything...to see how i react to it.

So far Ive noticed my muscles sometimes feel a bit trembling if I go a while without food, and I tend to be more hungry in the day...so I always have a protein shake on hand. My lifts are good...no major increase but this is the first week, and I'm attacking the gym a lot, although this could be a placebo effect in terms of mentally wanting to get the most out of it.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

I've now been dosing 150mg each day for 5 days. I've noticed some strength gains at the gym, notching up a few extra weight plates on the bench and tricep press yesterday.

My appetite has increased, im finding that i start to feel a bit hungry 1 to 2 hours after a meal.

So far, no side effects (touch wood!). I will post updates as things progress
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Im on the 200 mg a day, and the only thing i noticed other than all my workouts are great, is i sleep like a rock, and piss like a horse. I really noticed results in the second week, days 10 to 14.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80k lbs.

Right guys, ive just completed 3 weeks on furaz at 150mg (the top dose recommended on the bottle). By week three i was experiencing stength gains in the gym, i experienced very few sides, although some spots developed on my back...not many.
    I've had to come off the furaz because im going on holiday next week and there would be no point continuing with it during this period. I do intend to go back on and do a full cycle at some point, however I do think that the recommended doseage may be under-dosed as some people have mentioned before.
    I'd be interested to know what people consider to be the most effective dose.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Id give Furaz straight two thumbs-down, 5 weeks on 150mg/day, nothing much to report really, strength gains anyone?

Diet was tough at 1500 calories most days, 5 intense workouts a week, lots of cardio (am/pm). Lost weight, but hardly gained any vascularity or hardness. Now Im off Furaz on 5 weeks on Hyperdrol x2 as my PCT.

Wont be doing Furaz any time soon at that price and also since it had sides and is generally underdosed. Sides included blood pressure swings, sore joints (had to get on hondo/gluco for relief), bad mood.

Id say I did 12 pullups, wide-grip, and now can do 14-15, Id hardly attribute it to furaz. Lifts possible more intense, but then again I had Xpand in the stack and intensity might be attributed to xpand.

Next thing Im trying the real deal, no more PH BS for me, sorry!
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rufffen View Post
    Id give Furaz straight two thumbs-down, 5 weeks on 150mg/day, nothing much to report really, strength gains anyone?

Diet was tough at 1500 calories most days, 5 intense workouts a week, lots of cardio (am/pm). Lost weight, but hardly gained any vascularity or hardness. Now Im off Furaz on 5 weeks on Hyperdrol x2 as my PCT.

Wont be doing Furaz any time soon at that price and also since it had sides and is generally underdosed. Sides included blood pressure swings, sore joints (had to get on hondo/gluco for relief), bad mood.

Id say I did 12 pullups, wide-grip, and now can do 14-15, Id hardly attribute it to furaz. Lifts possible more intense, but then again I had Xpand in the stack and intensity might be attributed to xpand.

Next thing Im trying the real deal, no more PH BS for me, sorry!
    Furazadrol is not underdosed, it just happens to come a

rather small pill count for what one needs to run a cycle. The

raws are extremely expensive for this product and its

availability is becoming increasingly scarce, so that's why it is

not very cheap. You said you ran five weeks at 150mg, but I

though you said that you ran the first two weeks at 200mg

(the recommended dosing for your weight) and

tapered down? You also appeared to be in a rather large

caloric deficit for your weight. I believe Furazadrol was

actually helping you by allowing you to even maintain your

strength on cycle. I'm actually very close to you in stats,

except I am about 25 lbs heavier, an inch taller, and have

a lower BF%. If I were to cut my calorie count that much I'd

be feeling rather weak and I would be dropping some muscle

along with the fat. I would also be in a fairly pissy mood on

that diet as well. Anyhow, if you had BP issues its likely

because you were also taking a caffeinated NO product on

cycle. I would not have recommended that. I would also wait

before you jump into a OT/Anavar cycle, b/c you are basically

making a giant leap before you've even learned to crawl.

FWIW, Anavar and OT are both methylated and probably not

the best stacking partners. I would wait approxiately nine

weeks before running another cycle(this is including the time

it takes to conduct an adequate PCT). I'm sorry you weren't

satisifed with your cycle and hopefully you can have better

results in the future with whatever you decide to do.
    Last edited by slow-mun; 06-11-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: just noticed OP e-stats were for 170lbs
  37. Senior Member

I used an automatic calorie counter and weight loss guide to do an estimate for you. I inputed that you were 24 years old, 170lbs, 67 inches, and that you wanted to lose 10lbs.
    Men's Nutrition Guide

Your results for the Men's Nutrition Guide Calorie Calculator

These results will help you to know how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, and the number of calories needed per day to achieve your goal weight in a healthy, steady manner.

You need 2581 calories per day to maintain your current weight without exercise.

You need 2508.7 calories per day to reach your goal weight slowly and maintain that weight without exercise.

If you reduce your current caloric intake to 2081 calories per day you will lose one pound per week without exercise.

If you increase your current caloric intake to 3081 calories per day, you will gain one pound per week.

Exercise and Calorie Needs

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 2817.2 calories per day and still maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 3117.9 calories per day to maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 2737 calories per day.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 3027.5 calories per day.

Macronutrients

The United States Department of Agriculture suggests that approximately 50 percent of your calories come from carbohydrates, about 30 percent from fats, and approximately 20 percent from protein sources. One gram of protein has about four calories, one gram of fat has about nine calories, and one gram of carbohydrate has about four calories.

You need 322.6 grams of carbohydrates, 85.2 grams of fat, and 129.1 grams of protein per day for 2581 calories to maintain your weight of 170 pounds.

You need 313.6 grams of carbohydrates, 82.8 grams of fat, and 125.4 grams of protein per day for 2508.7 calories to maintain your goal weight of 160 pounds.

Please remember that these calorie counts are an average, you may need to adjust your calorie needs up or down slightly to get the results you want. Your results are calculated to help you understand how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, or the number of calories you need to lose weight slowly, over several months' time.

If you would like more detailed information about the number of calories you need, join Calorie-Count Plus. Membership is free and you wil have access to online tools to create the perfect diet.

Opinions vary greatly about the percentages of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins that should make up your diet. About has two great sources of information for Low Carbohydrate Diets and Low Fat Diets
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I did 6 weeks at 200-250 and had no sides, and just took a bunch of trib and ZMA for a couple weeks after just be sure. Made steady gains in wieght the whole time. Nothing crazy, but was finally able to do sets with 100 lb DB on chest. Basically all my smaller muscle got stronger. My back and legs didnt get any stronger, ive kinda hit a wall there but loved the stuff , felt great and slept like a baby too. Oh, and i kept any gains i made. Next is 3-AD and Havoc!

:clean:
  39. Senior Member

:bruce2:Bumped, to keep pm's down.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

So this is bascially Ortasan-A?

Can it be taken by itself and would you need Prescription PCT?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:05 PM
  2. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM