Furazadrol!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Furazadrol!!!!!!


    In honor of myself (and Chad.....I guess) becoming an Axis Labs Rep, we present:




    5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

    60ct Bottle

    Should retail from $55-60

    At retailers middle to end of next week.

    Have a nice day...
    Last edited by rampage jackson; 05-23-2007 at 04:52 PM.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative


  2. Wow looking forward to it. Wasn't expecting PH's from u guys.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Wow looking forward to it. Wasn't expecting PH's from u guys.
    Neither was I!!! Time to get swole!

    :dl:

  4. i'm looking forward to this one!

    i refuse to buy SFR stuff, so i ahve no problem with this one!

  5. Thats right! Axis makes monsters too!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Thats right! Axis makes monsters too!
    chad, how come you aren't green? if you are a rep, you should be green, buddy! you too, RJ!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Wow looking forward to it. Wasn't expecting PH's from u guys.

    Yeaaaahhhhh...Compton and Long Beach together on this mutha****a! Just when you thought we were slippin...Booya! right back at ya!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    chad, how come you aren't green? if you are a rep, you should be green, buddy! you too, RJ!
    Tell Clickster lol...patience my friend.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    chad, how come you aren't green? if you are a rep, you should be green, buddy! you too, RJ!
    um....... not sure. maybe they are thinking up a new super cool color to give us!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Yeaaaahhhhh...Compton and Long Beach together on this mutha****a! Just when you thought we were slippin...Booya! right back at ya!
    Ain`t nothin but a PH thang baby!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    chad, how come you aren't green? if you are a rep, you should be green, buddy! you too, RJ!
    Chad should be green yeah. But gold > green as far as privileges methinks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Chad should be green yeah. But gold > green as far as privileges methinks.
    not anymore, Bobo jsut upgraded us i believe.......
    i cna see poll results and i can see post numbers!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    not anymore, Bobo jsut upgraded us i believe.......
    i cna see poll results and i can see post numbers!
    Can you see poll results after you vote in it, or only before? Also we have no access to the Gold member forum.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Can you see poll results after you vote in it, or only before? Also we have no access to the Gold member forum.
    i can see them BEFORE i vote, not sure about afterwards......

    obviously we can't have access to the GOLD forum, we are GREEN!

    but we should have a GREEN forum!

    maybe we should petition Bobo! like a company lounge! LOL!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i can see them BEFORE i vote, not sure about afterwards......

    obviously we can't have access to the GOLD forum, we are GREEN!

    but we should have a GREEN forum!

    maybe we should petition Bobo! like a company lounge! LOL!
    Yeah that would be cool.

    On a side note, how do you feel about Chad stealing your avatar?

  16. Ok boys dig me up some info!(Im feeling lazy ) Im excited to see some run a logs on this.


    Chad its almost time for you to be on cycle again right?


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Ok boys dig me up some info!(Im feeling lazy ) Im excited to see some run a logs on this.


    Chad its almost time for you to be on cycle again right?
    Furazabol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    furazabol - Yahoo! Search Results

    At least that's what I was informed of to search for more info.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

    Chad its almost time for you to be on cycle again right?
    YES SIR! its almost that time of year again. and then again and again................

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I'm not sure that entry for Furazabol is correct, as Miotolan and MOHN are not the same.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm not sure that entry for Furazabol is correct, as Miotolan and MOHN are not the same.
    Ya, I don't know, it was dtrain from bb.com. I haven't had a chance to look into it at all.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  21. 60 cap?..whats the dosing like?..2 a day probly?..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    60 cap?..whats the dosing like?..2 a day probly?..
    Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

  23. thanks brutha

  24. so one bottle is not good for a cycle then right you'll need 2? also does this require a PCT, and if so what would be good enough?

  25. ^^^^^anyone??^^^^^^
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in