Furazadrol!!!!!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
In honor of myself (and Chad.....I guess) becoming an Axis Labs Rep, we present:

5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

60ct Bottle

Should retail from $55-60

At retailers middle to end of next week.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Wow looking forward to it. Wasn't expecting PH's from u guys.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm looking forward to this one!

i refuse to buy SFR stuff, so i ahve no problem with this one!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Wow looking forward to it. Wasn't expecting PH's from u guys.

Yeaaaahhhhh...Compton and Long Beach together on this mutha****a! Just when you thought we were slippin...Booya! right back at ya!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
chad, how come you aren't green? if you are a rep, you should be green, buddy! you too, RJ!
Chad should be green yeah. But gold > green as far as privileges methinks. :ntome:

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chad should be green yeah. But gold > green as far as privileges methinks. :ntome:
not anymore, Bobo jsut upgraded us i believe.......
i cna see poll results and i can see post numbers!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
not anymore, Bobo jsut upgraded us i believe.......
i cna see poll results and i can see post numbers!
Can you see poll results after you vote in it, or only before? Also we have no access to the Gold member forum. :sad:

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you see poll results after you vote in it, or only before? Also we have no access to the Gold member forum. :sad:
i can see them BEFORE i vote, not sure about afterwards......

obviously we can't have access to the GOLD forum, we are GREEN!

but we should have a GREEN forum!

maybe we should petition Bobo! like a company lounge! LOL!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i can see them BEFORE i vote, not sure about afterwards......

obviously we can't have access to the GOLD forum, we are GREEN!

but we should have a GREEN forum!

maybe we should petition Bobo! like a company lounge! LOL!
Yeah that would be cool.

On a side note, how do you feel about Chad stealing your avatar? :hammer:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok boys dig me up some info!(Im feeling lazy :) ) Im excited to see some run a logs on this.

Chad its almost time for you to be on cycle again right?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I'm not sure that entry for Furazabol is correct, as Miotolan and MOHN are not the same.
Ya, I don't know, it was dtrain from bb.com. I haven't had a chance to look into it at all.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
60 cap?..whats the dosing like?..2 a day probly?..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
60 cap?..whats the dosing like?..2 a day probly?..
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

B

BulkPower

Awards
so one bottle is not good for a cycle then right you'll need 2? also does this require a PCT, and if so what would be good enough?

B

BulkPower

Awards
Of course it will require post cycle therapy...I recommend looking in the PCT subforum.
ok .. there isnt anything in the section on furazadrol... I asked the question becasue this product is not methylated. So I should have asked will novadex XT or formadrol EX be good enough for PCT.... Im just saying like pro anabol does not require a PCT:blink: you see where im getting at? I order the product and would like to know... I mean hell I could buy Nolva and have it on hand but that is ridiculous you know what I mean... So I ask again sence you are a AXIS LAB BOARD REP..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok .. there isnt anything in the section on furazadrol... I asked the question becasue this product is not methylated. So I should have asked will novadex XT or formadrol EX be good enough for post cycle therapy.... Im just saying like pro anabol does not require a PCT:blink: you see where im getting at? I order the product and would like to know... I mean hell I could buy Nolva and have it on hand but that is ridiculous you know what I mean... So I ask again sence you are a AXIS LAB BOARD REP..
I'll let Rampage answer the question you asked him, but FYI: methylation is not exactly what determines if pct is necessary or not, and Pro-Anabol is not even on the same level as Furazadrol in terms of how they work or even what type of product they are.

B

BulkPower

Awards
I understand there different products I used it as a example,, bad as that.. I would just like to know...like 3-AD u can use there advanced post cycle therapy or you can buy a hyperdrol X2 and retain and thats fine for a post cycle therapy.. do the same ruls appy for furazadrol? or like i said formadrol XT or what? lol I just feel that the question is being avoided for some reason? or maybe Im missing something totaly with this product from what I read already... can anyone help answer this? what is a sufficient enough PCt for this?

A

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
so one bottle is not good for a cycle then right you'll need 2? also does this require a post cycle therapy, and if so what would be good enough?
One bottle is enough to run a cycle, but it depends on your size/weight, etc as some people like to up the dosage. And yes this product requires a post cycle therapy. Many people believe an AI will work just fine for PCT with no problems, but at the same time a serm like Torem would work great.

B

BulkPower

Awards
well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....

Damn!. That speaks volumes about the company. I like Axis Labs, looks like the guy on the phone needs to be fired!. That is not good advice at all!!.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I understand there different products I used it as a example,, bad as that.. I would just like to know...like 3-AD u can use there advanced post cycle therapy or you can buy a hyperdrol X2 and retain and thats fine for a post cycle therapy.. do the same ruls appy for furazadrol? or like i said formadrol XT or what? lol I just feel that the question is being avoided for some reason? or maybe Im missing something totaly with this product from what I read already... can anyone help answer this? what is a sufficient enough post cycle therapy for this?
Personally, I always run a SERM...no matter what. Call me paranoid, but thats what I've always done. That being said, I do not like to comment on grey-market items as they pertain to our products. I will leave it at "whenever in doubt, use a SERM".

L

lionelxxl

Awards
Is this product good to go for a natural competitor?

A

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Is this product good to go for a natural competitor?
You'd have to check the list of banned substances for your competition, but my guess is no this probably would not be ok for an all-natural competitor. Check to be sure though :)

I definitely would NOT recommend using HyperTEST by itself for post cycle therapy. You could run HyperTEST along with Novadex XT though, but read rampage's quote below, good advice:

Personally, I always run a SERM...no matter what. Call me paranoid, but thats what I've always done. That being said, I do not like to comment on grey-market items as they pertain to our products. I will leave it at "whenever in doubt, use a SERM".

Bier

Bier

Awards
Running Wet( PP ) + Dry ( Furazadrol ) then Post Cycle ( Ai, SERM, yaddy yadda ).. Any thoughts?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Running Wet( PP ) + Dry ( Furazadrol ) then Post Cycle ( Ai, SERM, yaddy yadda ).. Any thoughts?
Looks like a good mass builder. I trust you're keeping an AI on hand just in case the PP is too wet for ya?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Anytime you run something hormonal you will need post cycle therapy. I am not susceptible to gyno, so I will not run a SERM for my PCT on this. My stack is looking something like:
Day 1-21- Furazadrol/SAMe or Cissus
Day 22-42- Furazadrol/11-OXO/SAMe or Cissus
Day 43-61- 11-OXO/SAMe or Cissus
PCT:
Day 62-90- SAMe or Cissus/ATD/Activate/HyperTEST or T-Force/7-Keto-DHEA

I may run an AI and/or DHEA (mega-dosed) during the whole cycle, depending on my income at that point, and in that case, it will be dropped from my PCT and HCG will be added.

L

lionelxxl

Awards
You'd have to check the list of banned substances for your competition, but my guess is no this probably would not be ok for an all-natural competitor. Check to be sure though :)
almeed, thanks for the reply. What, in your opinion, would be the 'dangerous' part of taking fura? Elevated t/e ratios? I doubt so.. what bout showing up as a stroid in tests?

Thanks for the time..

A

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
almeed, thanks for the reply. What, in your opinion, would be the 'dangerous' part of taking fura? Elevated t/e ratios? I doubt so.. what bout showing up as a stroid in tests?

Thanks for the time..
Well if the cycle is carefully planned and run, there isn't too much danger involved in Furazadrol, but I do think it would show up in steroid tests which would not be so good for an all-natural show :(

M

MaximumSecurity

Awards
I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.

:dance:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.

:dance:
This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
Right on Rampage. This could make a pretty nice stack with something a little more dedicated to mass. If you wanted to throw in some Halo for example (making this the old gaspari stack...i believe...) this would make you hard as a rock with pretty moderate strength and mass.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
ok .. there isnt anything in the section on furazadrol... I asked the question becasue this product is not methylated. So I should have asked will novadex XT or formadrol EX be good enough for post cycle therapy.... Im just saying like pro anabol does not require a PCT:blink: you see where im getting at? I order the product and would like to know... I mean hell I could buy Nolva and have it on hand but that is ridiculous you know what I mean... So I ask again sence you are a AXIS LAB BOARD REP..
I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.
I agree...always better safe than sorry. It also seems like most ppl respond differently to almost every supplement.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.
Read yesterday where some guy that said M1T helped him lean out. :wtf:

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
M

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Would furazadrol help increase my bench if I use it on a stand alone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
L Anabolics 8
L Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
B Anabolics 2