Furazadrol!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I see your point. I definitely agree that in terms of liver is the mildest cause is not methylated but im more referring as to how hard is on shytdown and other related sides compared to the considerable mild halodrol for instance.
    Is more for the purpose of figurin out whether is suitable for otc pct as h-drol is one case where otc pct is almost a staple and a serm is not recommended for short 4-5 wk cycles of 50-75mg since h-drol is fairly mild and most come good after using 6oxo xtreme as pct.
    NOw with that said, how where in the chain is furazadrol in terms of sides/shutdown is it right below h-drol or is it as mild as hdrol ? Could one be fine with a otc pct. I was thinking the trs from primordial for pct or either reversitol from iforce.

Thanks

Shutdown will be even more mild than H-Drol. OTC PCT is perfectly fine. I would personally use a straight 6-Bromo product for PCT like AX's PCT.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jrod196 View Post
    I have a bottle of Furazadrol that I want to add to my fat burning stack. I am currently on bulk now and want to cut when i'm done. Would it be ok to add the Fur to my Controlled Labs REDuction fat burning stack? Also, what would be the optimal dosing of the FUR, 4 caps a day broken out evenly? I am 6'1 190 lbs.
    4 caps a day added to an already decent cut stack will yield great results. That being said, you should pay close attention to your BP, due to the stimulants that you are running alongside Furazadrol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Shutdown will be even more mild than H-Drol. OTC PCT is perfectly fine. I would personally use a straight 6-Bromo product for PCT like AX's PCT.
    Wow, this seems to be just what i need for a first timer ph/ds. You say is not methylated, correct?? so no liver support is required during a solo furazadrol cycle am i wront?? Would 6oxo xtreme be sufficient pct for fura cycle?

Finally, what would you recommend for a good cycle length and dose for a first timer that can be done with otc pct??

4. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Wow, this seems to be just what i need for a first timer ph/ds. You say is not methylated, correct?? so no liver support is required during a solo furazadrol cycle am i wront?? Would 6oxo xtreme be sufficient pct for fura cycle?

Finally, what would you recommend for a good cycle length and dose for a first timer that can be done with otc pct??
    It isn't methylated, but it is a niche product, since it is a cuttting compound. I personally wouldn't recommend it as a first time product, unless you have been training for quite some time and are looking for a safe product to help further your goals. If you are a first timer in most every sense of the word, then I'd probably recommend a product like AX's 3-AD. Cycle recommendations for a solo run of Furazadrol is 300mg for 4-6 week, followed up with an AI for PCT. 6-OXO Extreme would be sufficient IMHO.

5. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It isn't methylated, but it is a niche product, since it is a cuttting compound. I personally wouldn't recommend it as a first time product, unless you have been training for quite some time and are looking for a safe product to help further your goals. If you are a first timer in most every sense of the word, then I'd probably recommend a product like AX's 3-AD. Cycle recommendations for a solo run of Furazadrol is 300mg for 4-6 week, followed up with an AI for PCT. 6-OXO Extreme would be sufficient IMHO.
    I mean first timer in the ph/ds department as i havent touched them yet but im in a predicament and ive narrowed my choices to:
    h-drol
    primordial's 1-t or
    furazadrol

the h-drol seems like the best choice to test the waters as is mild enough in the shutdown department but when put against 1-t then the 1-t has the advantage of being non methylated so no need for liver support supps and worries there. NOw i learn about the furazadrol being no methylated and also in the mild realms of h-drol and that sounds like a good alternative too, but i must say i know very little about this compound.
    ax 3ad has received mixed reviews and some people have even bashed the gains it "supposed" to deliver. I even heard PA say that it has an ingredient that is similar to something found in elephants pee, etc. But i wont say anything negative myself as i have not tried the stuff.

Anyhow thanks for the reply and if you have some links where i can get some more info on the furazadrol main active and maybe some experience, cycle samples , etc so that i can get a bit more educated but i'll tell you so far it sounds promising to me.
    •   

6. it does look good and np has it back in stock...i cant order again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:51 PM