Furazadrol!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....

    Damn!. That speaks volumes about the company. I like Axis Labs, looks like the guy on the phone needs to be fired!. That is not good advice at all!!.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    I understand there different products I used it as a example,, bad as that.. I would just like to know...like 3-AD u can use there advanced post cycle therapy or you can buy a hyperdrol X2 and retain and thats fine for a post cycle therapy.. do the same ruls appy for furazadrol? or like i said formadrol XT or what? lol I just feel that the question is being avoided for some reason? or maybe Im missing something totaly with this product from what I read already... can anyone help answer this? what is a sufficient enough post cycle therapy for this?
    Personally, I always run a SERM...no matter what. Call me paranoid, but thats what I've always done. That being said, I do not like to comment on grey-market items as they pertain to our products. I will leave it at "whenever in doubt, use a SERM".
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  4. Is this product good to go for a natural competitor?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Is this product good to go for a natural competitor?
    You'd have to check the list of banned substances for your competition, but my guess is no this probably would not be ok for an all-natural competitor. Check to be sure though

    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....
    I definitely would NOT recommend using HyperTEST by itself for post cycle therapy. You could run HyperTEST along with Novadex XT though, but read rampage's quote below, good advice:

    Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Personally, I always run a SERM...no matter what. Call me paranoid, but thats what I've always done. That being said, I do not like to comment on grey-market items as they pertain to our products. I will leave it at "whenever in doubt, use a SERM".

  6. Running Wet( PP ) + Dry ( Furazadrol ) then Post Cycle ( Ai, SERM, yaddy yadda ).. Any thoughts?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bier View Post
    Running Wet( PP ) + Dry ( Furazadrol ) then Post Cycle ( Ai, SERM, yaddy yadda ).. Any thoughts?
    Looks like a good mass builder. I trust you're keeping an AI on hand just in case the PP is too wet for ya?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    well i just got off the phone with axis labs... and the guy first told me no this product does not require a post cycle therapy which i thought was odd....... then he told me I could add hypertest or novadex xt and that would be more then fine.....
    Anytime you run something hormonal you will need post cycle therapy. I am not susceptible to gyno, so I will not run a SERM for my PCT on this. My stack is looking something like:
    Day 1-21- Furazadrol/SAMe or Cissus
    Day 22-42- Furazadrol/11-OXO/SAMe or Cissus
    Day 43-61- 11-OXO/SAMe or Cissus
    PCT:
    Day 62-90- SAMe or Cissus/ATD/Activate/HyperTEST or T-Force/7-Keto-DHEA

    I may run an AI and/or DHEA (mega-dosed) during the whole cycle, depending on my income at that point, and in that case, it will be dropped from my PCT and HCG will be added.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    You'd have to check the list of banned substances for your competition, but my guess is no this probably would not be ok for an all-natural competitor. Check to be sure though
    almeed, thanks for the reply. What, in your opinion, would be the 'dangerous' part of taking fura? Elevated t/e ratios? I doubt so.. what bout showing up as a stroid in tests?

    Thanks for the time..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Looks like a good mass builder. I trust you're keeping an AI on hand just in case the PP is too wet for ya?
    Of course. I have Ai and SERm ready to go ...just in case.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    almeed, thanks for the reply. What, in your opinion, would be the 'dangerous' part of taking fura? Elevated t/e ratios? I doubt so.. what bout showing up as a stroid in tests?

    Thanks for the time..
    Well if the cycle is carefully planned and run, there isn't too much danger involved in Furazadrol, but I do think it would show up in steroid tests which would not be so good for an all-natural show

  12. I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.

    This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
    Right on Rampage. This could make a pretty nice stack with something a little more dedicated to mass. If you wanted to throw in some Halo for example (making this the old gaspari stack...i believe...) this would make you hard as a rock with pretty moderate strength and mass.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    ok .. there isnt anything in the section on furazadrol... I asked the question becasue this product is not methylated. So I should have asked will novadex XT or formadrol EX be good enough for post cycle therapy.... Im just saying like pro anabol does not require a PCT you see where im getting at? I order the product and would like to know... I mean hell I could buy Nolva and have it on hand but that is ridiculous you know what I mean... So I ask again sence you are a AXIS LAB BOARD REP..
    I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.
    I agree...always better safe than sorry. It also seems like most ppl respond differently to almost every supplement.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  17. Agreed.
    Read yesterday where some guy that said M1T helped him lean out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Agreed.
    Read yesterday where some guy that said M1T helped him lean out.
    M1T made me gain fat on a cutting diet...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    M1T made me gain fat on a cutting diet...
    M1T about killed me (serious rage)
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  20. Would furazadrol help increase my bench if I use it on a stand alone?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
    High dose like say...... 300mg/d?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    High dose like say...... 300mg/d?
    I was thinking 250mg ish.....
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    I was thinking 250mg ish.....
    Nice. Lemme know when the log is up.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Nice. Lemme know when the log is up.
    ewwwwwwww. you wanna know when his "LOG" is up?


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ewwwwwwww. you wanna know when his "LOG" is up?

    ...says the guy who works the "Rainbow Room"
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    Would furazadrol help increase my bench if I use it on a stand alone?
    Yes it should help increase your bench press as well as most other exercises as long as proper training methods are used.

  27. how this furazadrol compares in terms of safety/vresus gains with say h-drol or epi??
    how would you list them from milder to harsher??
    Thanks

  28. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how this furazadrol compares in terms of safety/vresus gains with say h-drol or epi??
    how would you list them from milder to harsher??
    Thanks
    It would be substantially milder in regards to gains with negative impact to liver functions. Furazadrol is a cutter and should be used for that purpose. If your diet and training aren't up to snuff then its impact won't be as profound as it could be if it were. I personally would not compare it to Halodrol or Epistane as it would be unfair. Mg for mg, a methylated androgen will almost always be stronger.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It would be substantially milder in regards to gains with negative impact to liver functions. Furazadrol is a cutter and should be used for that purpose. If your diet and training aren't up to snuff then its impact won't be as profound as it could be if it were. I personally would not compare it to Halodrol or Epistane as it would be unfair. Mg for mg, a methylated androgen will almost always be stronger.
    I see your point. I definitely agree that in terms of liver is the mildest cause is not methylated but im more referring as to how hard is on shytdown and other related sides compared to the considerable mild halodrol for instance.
    Is more for the purpose of figurin out whether is suitable for otc pct as h-drol is one case where otc pct is almost a staple and a serm is not recommended for short 4-5 wk cycles of 50-75mg since h-drol is fairly mild and most come good after using 6oxo xtreme as pct.
    NOw with that said, how where in the chain is furazadrol in terms of sides/shutdown is it right below h-drol or is it as mild as hdrol ? Could one be fine with a otc pct. I was thinking the trs from primordial for pct or either reversitol from iforce.

    Thanks

  30. I have a bottle of Furazadrol that I want to add to my fat burning stack. I am currently on bulk now and want to cut when i'm done. Would it be ok to add the Fur to my Controlled Labs REDuction fat burning stack? Also, what would be the optimal dosing of the FUR, 4 caps a day broken out evenly? I am 6'1 190 lbs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in