Furazadrol!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Axis Labs Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    almeed, thanks for the reply. What, in your opinion, would be the 'dangerous' part of taking fura? Elevated t/e ratios? I doubt so.. what bout showing up as a stroid in tests?

Thanks for the time..
    Well if the cycle is carefully planned and run, there isn't too much danger involved in Furazadrol, but I do think it would show up in steroid tests which would not be so good for an all-natural show

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    I understand furazadrol will not negatively effect lipid profile. If this indeed is the case and the product actually helps build lean mass then this is definately the choice of orals.

This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.58%

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    This is why we're excited about it! It should prove to be an Uberstacker. I plan on running a high-dose solo run fairly soon.
    Right on Rampage. This could make a pretty nice stack with something a little more dedicated to mass. If you wanted to throw in some Halo for example (making this the old gaspari stack...i believe...) this would make you hard as a rock with pretty moderate strength and mass.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPower View Post
    ok .. there isnt anything in the section on furazadrol... I asked the question becasue this product is not methylated. So I should have asked will novadex XT or formadrol EX be good enough for post cycle therapy.... Im just saying like pro anabol does not require a PCT you see where im getting at? I order the product and would like to know... I mean hell I could buy Nolva and have it on hand but that is ridiculous you know what I mean... So I ask again sence you are a AXIS LAB BOARD REP..
    I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I, Jmh80, would have tamoxifene on hand for any sort of PH/PS cycle I ever ran.
    I agree...always better safe than sorry. It also seems like most ppl respond differently to almost every supplement.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed.
    Read yesterday where some guy that said M1T helped him lean out.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Agreed.
    Read yesterday where some guy that said M1T helped him lean out.
    M1T made me gain fat on a cutting diet...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%

M1T made me gain fat on a cutting diet...
    M1T about killed me (serious rage)
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Would furazadrol help increase my bench if I use it on a stand alone?
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

High dose like say...... 300mg/d?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    High dose like say...... 300mg/d?
    I was thinking 250mg ish.....
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%

I was thinking 250mg ish.....
    Nice. Lemme know when the log is up.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Nice. Lemme know when the log is up.
    ewwwwwwww. you wanna know when his "LOG" is up?

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ewwwwwwww. you wanna know when his "LOG" is up?

...says the guy who works the "Rainbow Room"
  16. Axis Labs Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    Would furazadrol help increase my bench if I use it on a stand alone?
    Yes it should help increase your bench press as well as most other exercises as long as proper training methods are used.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%

how this furazadrol compares in terms of safety/vresus gains with say h-drol or epi??
    how would you list them from milder to harsher??
    Thanks
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how this furazadrol compares in terms of safety/vresus gains with say h-drol or epi??
    how would you list them from milder to harsher??
    Thanks
    It would be substantially milder in regards to gains with negative impact to liver functions. Furazadrol is a cutter and should be used for that purpose. If your diet and training aren't up to snuff then its impact won't be as profound as it could be if it were. I personally would not compare it to Halodrol or Epistane as it would be unfair. Mg for mg, a methylated androgen will almost always be stronger.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It would be substantially milder in regards to gains with negative impact to liver functions. Furazadrol is a cutter and should be used for that purpose. If your diet and training aren't up to snuff then its impact won't be as profound as it could be if it were. I personally would not compare it to Halodrol or Epistane as it would be unfair. Mg for mg, a methylated androgen will almost always be stronger.
    I see your point. I definitely agree that in terms of liver is the mildest cause is not methylated but im more referring as to how hard is on shytdown and other related sides compared to the considerable mild halodrol for instance.
    Is more for the purpose of figurin out whether is suitable for otc pct as h-drol is one case where otc pct is almost a staple and a serm is not recommended for short 4-5 wk cycles of 50-75mg since h-drol is fairly mild and most come good after using 6oxo xtreme as pct.
    NOw with that said, how where in the chain is furazadrol in terms of sides/shutdown is it right below h-drol or is it as mild as hdrol ? Could one be fine with a otc pct. I was thinking the trs from primordial for pct or either reversitol from iforce.

Thanks
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

I have a bottle of Furazadrol that I want to add to my fat burning stack. I am currently on bulk now and want to cut when i'm done. Would it be ok to add the Fur to my Controlled Labs REDuction fat burning stack? Also, what would be the optimal dosing of the FUR, 4 caps a day broken out evenly? I am 6'1 190 lbs.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

I see your point. I definitely agree that in terms of liver is the mildest cause is not methylated but im more referring as to how hard is on shytdown and other related sides compared to the considerable mild halodrol for instance.
    Is more for the purpose of figurin out whether is suitable for otc pct as h-drol is one case where otc pct is almost a staple and a serm is not recommended for short 4-5 wk cycles of 50-75mg since h-drol is fairly mild and most come good after using 6oxo xtreme as pct.
    NOw with that said, how where in the chain is furazadrol in terms of sides/shutdown is it right below h-drol or is it as mild as hdrol ? Could one be fine with a otc pct. I was thinking the trs from primordial for pct or either reversitol from iforce.

Thanks

Shutdown will be even more mild than H-Drol. OTC PCT is perfectly fine. I would personally use a straight 6-Bromo product for PCT like AX's PCT.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Quote Originally Posted by jrod196 View Post
    I have a bottle of Furazadrol that I want to add to my fat burning stack. I am currently on bulk now and want to cut when i'm done. Would it be ok to add the Fur to my Controlled Labs REDuction fat burning stack? Also, what would be the optimal dosing of the FUR, 4 caps a day broken out evenly? I am 6'1 190 lbs.
    4 caps a day added to an already decent cut stack will yield great results. That being said, you should pay close attention to your BP, due to the stimulants that you are running alongside Furazadrol.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%

Shutdown will be even more mild than H-Drol. OTC PCT is perfectly fine. I would personally use a straight 6-Bromo product for PCT like AX's PCT.
    Wow, this seems to be just what i need for a first timer ph/ds. You say is not methylated, correct?? so no liver support is required during a solo furazadrol cycle am i wront?? Would 6oxo xtreme be sufficient pct for fura cycle?

Finally, what would you recommend for a good cycle length and dose for a first timer that can be done with otc pct??
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Wow, this seems to be just what i need for a first timer ph/ds. You say is not methylated, correct?? so no liver support is required during a solo furazadrol cycle am i wront?? Would 6oxo xtreme be sufficient pct for fura cycle?

Finally, what would you recommend for a good cycle length and dose for a first timer that can be done with otc pct??
    It isn't methylated, but it is a niche product, since it is a cuttting compound. I personally wouldn't recommend it as a first time product, unless you have been training for quite some time and are looking for a safe product to help further your goals. If you are a first timer in most every sense of the word, then I'd probably recommend a product like AX's 3-AD. Cycle recommendations for a solo run of Furazadrol is 300mg for 4-6 week, followed up with an AI for PCT. 6-OXO Extreme would be sufficient IMHO.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%

It isn't methylated, but it is a niche product, since it is a cuttting compound. I personally wouldn't recommend it as a first time product, unless you have been training for quite some time and are looking for a safe product to help further your goals. If you are a first timer in most every sense of the word, then I'd probably recommend a product like AX's 3-AD. Cycle recommendations for a solo run of Furazadrol is 300mg for 4-6 week, followed up with an AI for PCT. 6-OXO Extreme would be sufficient IMHO.
    I mean first timer in the ph/ds department as i havent touched them yet but im in a predicament and ive narrowed my choices to:
    h-drol
    primordial's 1-t or
    furazadrol

the h-drol seems like the best choice to test the waters as is mild enough in the shutdown department but when put against 1-t then the 1-t has the advantage of being non methylated so no need for liver support supps and worries there. NOw i learn about the furazadrol being no methylated and also in the mild realms of h-drol and that sounds like a good alternative too, but i must say i know very little about this compound.
    ax 3ad has received mixed reviews and some people have even bashed the gains it "supposed" to deliver. I even heard PA say that it has an ingredient that is similar to something found in elephants pee, etc. But i wont say anything negative myself as i have not tried the stuff.

Anyhow thanks for the reply and if you have some links where i can get some more info on the furazadrol main active and maybe some experience, cycle samples , etc so that i can get a bit more educated but i'll tell you so far it sounds promising to me.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

it does look good and np has it back in stock...i cant order again

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
  2. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics