BLuE RaspBerry SMASH --- Coming very soon!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Should be available any day now guys. Keep your eyes peeled!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be available any day now guys. Keep your eyes peeled!!
Does this mean we can get free samples of the new flavor?. It didn't really do much for me when I tried the other sample....But this is a different flavor!....Maybe that will help?:thumbsup:

hehehe...that was worth the try. Besides I was getting over my cold when I tried it!. Plus you like to give away free stuff. Plus I'm poor. Ok I have no more excuses left. Someone help me out...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Does this mean we can get free samples of the new flavor?. It didn't really do much for me when I tried the other sample....But this is a different flavor!....Maybe that will help?:thumbsup:

hehehe...that was worth the try. Besides I was getting over my cold when I tried it!. Plus you like to give away free stuff. Plus I'm poor. Ok I have no more excuses left. Someone help me out...
Haha...Yeh I am sure it was your cold bro...I don't even lift when I am sick, because I just end up getting pissed at myself and thinking everything is not working and I am getting weaker. The Blue Raz tastes awesome!

We prob. won't be doing samples of it, we just wanted to get the word out about SMASH and show you guys how effective it was. And boy was the feedback even better than we expected. We hardly had anyone that didn't absolutely fall in love with it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha...Yeh I am sure it was your cold bro...I don't even lift when I am sick, because I just end up getting pissed at myself and thinking everything is not working and I am getting weaker. The Blue Raz tastes awesome!

We prob. won't be doing samples of it, we just wanted to get the word out about SMASH and show you guys how effective it was. And boy was the feedback even better than we expected. We hardly had anyone that didn't absolutely fall in love with it.
Maybe it was. I waited until I was close to being recoverd from the cold. I would say now I am still getting over it but I feel far better than I did when I used it on Monday. Too bad I didn't wait. I just couldn't leave that paket siting in my kitchen draw anymore. It was just too damn pretty!.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Maybe it was. I waited until I was close to being recoverd from the cold. I would say now I am still getting over it but I feel far better than I did when I used it on Monday. Too bad I didn't wait. I just couldn't leave that paket siting in my kitchen draw anymore. It was just too damn pretty!.
So maybe we should make our packets look more dull...what ya think?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So maybe we should make our packets look more dull...what ya think?

Yeah. I don't care about packaging anyway. If it was just white with black lettering like that really cheap generic stuff you see in discount stores, that would be fine with me. Hey it will save money!.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will most likely be doing samples of this flavor aswell.

I will let you guys know as soon as we start. But I am almost positive that we will be offering Blue Raspberry samples.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
We will most likely be doing samples of this flavor aswell.

I will let you guys know as soon as we start. But I am almost positive that we will be offering Blue Raspberry samples.
So we are doing samples guys!! You have something to look forward to...exciting!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue Raspberry SMASH is available here at BB.com for those of you who didn't know or was wanting to know when it is available.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it at NP click?
Doesn't look like they have it up yet on NP. NP still has the old picture of the SMASH bottle too.

I see they have the Atomic Punch flavor on sale for $23.95.

wow.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For that price, you would be a fool for not picking some up. I have 3 containers here at my house! It's my fav creatine product period!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For that price, you would be a fool for not picking some up. I have 3 containers here at my house! It's my fav creatine product period!
Appreciate the kind words.