My SMASH review

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
First thank your for the freebie guys..

Mixability

I thought that is mixed quite well, couple of shakes is all it took. There was a little bit up stuff left on the bottom but that quickly dissolved.

Taste

This stuff was surprisingly tasty. Compared to other pre-workout things I have taken this by far tasted the best, wasn't thick or creamy. Tastes like tropicana fruit punch if you have ever had that.

Energy

Took this half hour before my workout and was getting a little shaky, but I liked it. Had energy through whole workout, didn't crash after. Overall good energy boost.

Pump

The pump was pretty extreme. Definitely more than usually. Did decline bench chest was so pumped I couldn't flex my chest.

Overall

I think this is a great pre-workout supp. and I would recommend it to anyone looking for one. Hell, I might go buy some right now.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
First thank your for the freebie guys..

Mixability

I thought that is mixed quite well, couple of shakes is all it took. There was a little bit up stuff left on the bottom but that quickly dissolved.

Taste

This stuff was surprisingly tasty. Compared to other pre-workout things I have taken this by far tasted the best, wasn't thick or creamy. Tastes like tropicana fruit punch if you have ever had that.

Energy

Took this half hour before my workout and was getting a little shaky, but I liked it. Had energy through whole workout, didn't crash after. Overall good energy boost.

Pump

The pump was pretty extreme. Definitely more than usually. Did decline bench chest was so pumped I couldn't flex my chest.

Overall

I think this is a great pre-workout supp. and I would recommend it to anyone looking for one. Hell, I might go buy some right now.

So glad you liked it man...one more on the SMASH bandwagon!!

yeuuuuhhh