How do you guys like the samples??

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for mine,requested it 3 1/2 weeks ago.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know...

Thanks guys!

I received mine a few days ago. I have been sick lately though so I don't want to waste it. I think I may get back in the gym on Monday though. I don't know at this point, I still have a pretty good cough. Just having a hard time deciding if I am well enough to exercise again.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Recieved mine the other day, will probably try it out on Tuesday. Cant wait!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I liked mine! The flavor was unique, but good and I felt the energy was right up there and I was low carbed.

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt like the taste, but got some good energy off of it. Decent pumps.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Got mine a couple days ago, ill either use it today or Wednesday then post up my review

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took my sample last Saturday, I have used no-xplode since it was released, but I have not taken any for about two months(BP issues), so I mixed up the sample, took a little bit of stirring to get all the stuff on the bottom to dissolve, the taste was average, I did not get the energy like I have with the xplode, I never really got a pump of any N.O. product and this was the same, I didnt really notice much from this until I did cardio, it felt effortless and enjoyable and I did notice that I felt great the rest of the day and had no trouble sleeping, which I did on no-xplode at only 1.5 scoops. I appreciate the sample, this one just may not be for me.....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I took my sample last Saturday, I have used no-xplode since it was released, but I have not taken any for about two months(BP issues), so I mixed up the sample, took a little bit of stirring to get all the stuff on the bottom to dissolve, the taste was average, I did not get the energy like I have with the xplode, I never really got a pump of any N.O. product and this was the same, I didnt really notice much from this until I did cardio, it felt effortless and enjoyable and I did notice that I felt great the rest of the day and had no trouble sleeping, which I did on no-xplode at only 1.5 scoops. I appreciate the sample, this one just may not be for me.....

Hey bud,

Thanks so much for your response. Not everyone's body responds the same, and that is fine. The reviews on SMASH so far have been amazingly successful.

Again, thanks so much for the review, hope to see yah around.

Lata

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I loved the sample so much that I'm ordering some tomorrow!!!:dance:

I'll even log it for you guys!;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I never got no stinkin' samples! :jaw:

Mace and KJ I will look into that tomorrow. I will have you guys an answer, would you pm me when you sent in the request and your Name/addresses? Thanks guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried mine yesterday pre-workout on an empty stomach. I really didn't feel much from it. No energy at all, I did get a pump though, but that hindered my workout somewhat. Also no strength increase at all. My workout wasn't too great. Also I mixed it with 20 oz water, and it was tasteless. I did however look good with the pump, and my wife noticed it!. So aside from making me look stronger than I really am it didn't do anything for me. I do appreciate the chance to sample the product though. Thank you Blackjack. Also though it could be because I'm getting rid of my cold, so who knows...I probally should have waited to try it, I couldn't though damn it!.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sorry forgot to post.......after use in the gym, my endurance went way up...some days it's higher and some lower but this was SICK...i didn't want to leave the gym but after 2 hours i felt that was enough.....energy went up as well but i'm a stim junkie.....so by just going up is impressive.....good **** i have to check out the price......thx again

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
sorry forgot to post.......after use in the gym, my endurance went way up...some days it's higher and some lower but this was SICK...i didn't want to leave the gym but after 2 hours i felt that was enough.....energy went up as well but i'm a stim junkie.....so by just going up is impressive.....good **** i have to check out the price......thx again
Runs around 30 bucks most places man. I assure you, it gets better. And when you buy a tub, you can take 2 scoops!! Even more fun ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Where's my 3-AD sample!?!? :duel: LOL

I guess the crown is pretty special around here lol :p

In any case, if you do end up loggin the smash cycle, would you mind posting the link up here, would really like to follow along with you :)
Yeah will do. I'll start it up next week.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
aleem, how come you aren't green yet?
ah I just signed up a couple of hours ago here. I always knew about this place but always stuck to bb.com since it was the first place I really started posting :p But here I am! Now I get to see you even more than I did before :dance: (no homo) lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those of you whom didn't get any samples and wanted one.

SMASH SAMPLES

Follow the link and fill it out, and our shipping dept. will get one out to you immediately.

If you fill it out, and still have trouble, or it says you already ordered one but you still have not received it.... PM me and I will take care of everything for you.

Thanks a lot

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
got mine the other day tried tonight.....felt the energy within 45 mins...i actually spent an extra 40 mins at the gym without even noticing and my endurance with reps was really good...i just mixed it with water and it was pretty good it woulda gone great with juice...thinkin about orderin some thanx !!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
got mine the other day tried tonight.....felt the energy within 45 mins...i actually spent an extra 40 mins at the gym without even noticing and my endurance with reps was really good...i just mixed it with water and it was pretty good it woulda gone great with juice...thinkin about orderin some thanx !!
Awesome dude!

Thats great feedback. Yeh one of the biggest things I notice with SMASH is the incredible endurance it provides. I do more sets/reps than all of my workout buds -- this wasn't the case prior to SMASH.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man, I forgot to use my sample. I'll use it on thursday and leave some feedback.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mixability= 6
taste= 5
Stim Effect= 10
Pump= 9
As you can see mixing with water made the taste bearable but far from good and there was a small amount of powder left at the bottom of my shaker. Stim effect was WOW....Pump was solid. Good product...will most likely purchase some. Thanks again for the samples.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Mixability= 6
taste= 5
Stim Effect= 10
Pump= 9
As you can see mixing with water made the taste bearable but far from good and there was a small amount of powder left at the bottom of my shaker. Stim effect was WOW....Pump was solid. Good product...will most likely purchase some. Thanks again for the samples.
Wow! I can't believe you didn't like the taste man, that is my favorite part of SMASH..lol..

Anyways, great review bro --- I am glad you liked SMASH, the reviews on SMASH have just been awesome.

Thanks for getting on here and posting your feedback, it means alot.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Mixability= 7
taste= 10
Stim Effect= 10
Pump= 10

Had a good fruit punch "kool-aid" flavor.. only problem was alot of it settles to the bottom of the glass quickly..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
My order has gotten delayed. I'm also starting a cycle very soon, but I'll try to discern the SMASH from the hormonal goodness.:yawn:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My order has gotten delayed. I'm also starting a cycle very soon, but I'll try to discern the SMASH from the hormonal goodness.:yawn:
Ha...PM me your cycle. I would like to hear how creative you are. Maybe we could toss ideas??

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Mixability= 7
taste= 10
Stim Effect= 10
Pump= 10

Had a good fruit punch "kool-aid" flavor.. only problem was alot of it settles to the bottom of the glass quickly..
Rock on buddy! Thanks so much for coming and giving everyone your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Thanks

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
awaiting my sample, but will give feedback as soon as...

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the sample!

In used in on Saturday morning w/ 2 PowerFull for shoulder and traps. gave nice clean energy - not too much and felt a slight pump. I have used NO Xplode and NO Shotgun (VPX) and never got any mind blowing pumps so I was not expecting that. But I did like the product and would purchase it!

I'll have to copy kjkriston: :)

Mixability= 9
taste= 10 (much better than Shotgun)
Stim Effect= 9 (clean)
Pump= 5 (see above)

Thanks again, bLacKjAck! :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the sample!

In used in on Saturday morning w/ 2 PowerFull for shoulder and traps. gave nice clean energy - not too much and felt a slight pump. I have used NO Xplode and NO Shotgun (VPX) and never got any mind blowing pumps so I was not expecting that. But I did like the product and would purchase it!

I'll have to copy kjkriston: :)

Mixability= 9
taste= 10 (much better than Shotgun)
Stim Effect= 9 (clean)
Pump= 5 (see above)

Thanks again, bLacKjAck! :thumbsup:
Hey man, again thank you guys so much for coming and giving your feedback, it means a lot.

I am so glad you enjoyed and and look forward to getting to know ya more on the boards here. See ya around. :goodpost:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Okay I FINALLY ordered my SMASH Thursday night from CNW. I can't keep a true log, because I am gonna be logging some peptides (on my gerbil), but I'll put something together. :yawn:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Okay I FINALLY ordered my SMASH Thursday night from CNW. I can't keep a true log, because I am gonna be logging some peptides (on my gerbil), but I'll put something together. :yawn:
LOL some peptides on your gerbil? haha nice! Well, whether you can keep a true log or not, enjoy the smash! If you have any feedback or questions, you know where to reach us! :afro: