Got My Sample!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got my SMASH sample today and im going to test it out tonight with a chest workout. ill let you know how it go`s.
:cheers:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you sleep tonight too...

I'm gonna try mine out tomorrow during a morning-ish workout...

Btw...999 post...:lol:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you sleep tonight too...

I'm gonna try mine out tomorrow during a morning-ish workout...

Btw...999 post...:lol:
no ill prob be up all night. i wont get to the gym till 10ish and my son has been not sleeping well and that = me not sleeping well. oh well

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
no ill prob be up all night. i wont get to the gym till 10ish and my son has been not sleeping well and that = me not sleeping well. oh well
I so feel you man about starving yourself of sleep bc of your kid, but hey they are worth it right?! Anyways man, Let us know how you like it.

Thanks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I so feel you man about starving yourself of sleep bc of your kid, but hey they are worth it right?! Anyways man, Let us know how you like it.

Thanks.
yeah they are worth it. he`s the best thing in my life.

anyways so i took my SMASH last night and it was awesome.
the energy hit my really fast. REALLY FAST! felt like i just drank a tall glass of crank! hahaha. the power was also very good. i had a sick chest workout. on top of the energy and power increase i was very focused. very locked on to the workout.
the only bad thing i could say is that i didnt take enough. i take about 3 scoops of no xplode and there is only 1 in the sample pack but it gave me a good idea of its strenght.

my 2 cents? DEF GO BUY SOME AND TRY IT OUT!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Wow!

Tried my sample today on leg day. Added 20lbs to my squat (225X12--->245X12), and repped through the set without too much rest in between the 10th, 11th, and 12th rep like in the past few workouts.

Excellent product IMO. Made me feel great, almost like that psuedo-invincible feeling of being on gear!:twisted: I was much more focused, and much more aggressive. I think I yelled at my brother :aargh: and it wasn't really warranted, lol. Nothing big, I just thought he made a really rude grunt directed towards a girl that was way too loud. Turns out he was grunting about eyeing up a bottle of VPX Redline in the fridge. Then I felt dumb...:fool2:

I'll try some NO-Xplode before my chest workout on Thursday to compare. I've had a jug of it sitting on my dresser that I haven't even opened for a couple weeks now.

Good shhh it!:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you guys liked it!!! Now go buy some!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't normally buy supps, I'm more of a beta test whore type of guy.:bow28:

I can help spread the word though...

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample as well and gave it a shot. Good energy and mental focus was better than any other pre-workout supp I have taken. I was zoned out into the weights. Pumps were about the same as Chaos and the energy was about the same as well, but hard to tell since I am pre-contest and dont have any chaos to try now in the same diet plan.

Overall good stuff!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very happy but not suprised that you guys like the product. It is very good, if I don't have it on hand for pre-workout, I literally feel like I can't work out.

That could be a bad thing too I guess. hehe

Thanks guys.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am very happy but not suprised that you guys like the product. It is very good, if I don't have it on hand for pre-workout, I literally feel like I can't work out.

That could be a bad thing too I guess. hehe

Thanks guys.
i know what you mean. if i dont have my pre workout fix, my ipod and my gloves i cant workout. i mean i could but i wouldnt like it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i know what you mean. if i dont have my pre workout fix, my ipod and my gloves i cant workout. i mean i could but i wouldnt like it.
You wear gloves to Tae-bo, or your spinning class?:think:

Oh snap, I forgot, you wear them for your Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies workouts. :bruce3:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wear gloves to Tae-bo, or your spinning class?:think:

Oh snap, I forgot, you wear them for your Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies workouts. :bruce3:
" oh snap" huh? well what if i wear them for EVERYTHING?!!
Rocky wears them!! wanna talk smack to him too?
oh and who`s cone did you sprinkle to get more rep?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on my sample:( , was hoping to get it before I place my next order at Nutra.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Definitely give this a try if you get the chance Sly, you won't be disappointed.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the ingredient profile, I don't see how the sample gave me the focus and intensity that it did. I'm a complete caffeine addict, I use caffeine anhydrous powder several times every day. I've used tyrosine powder before, as well as in several supps. Glucoronolactone (spelling:think: ) I'm not too familiar with, though I have used it. It almost felt similar to ALCAR... All I know is I was :squat: :dance: :run: :aargh: :dance: .

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Looking at the ingredient profile, I don't see how the sample gave me the focus and intensity that it did. I'm a complete caffeine addict, I use caffeine anhydrous powder several times every day. I've used tyrosine powder before, as well as in several supps. Glucoronolactone (spelling:think: ) I'm not too familiar with, though I have used it. It almost felt similar to ALCAR... All I know is I was :squat: :dance: :run: :aargh: :dance: .
haha I love the use of the :think: smilie! Anyways, glad to hear you liked the sample of Smash. I'm actually pretty excited about the new blue raspberry flavor of Smash, should be a hit!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha I love the use of the :think: smilie! Anyways, glad to hear you liked the sample of Smash. I'm actually pretty excited about the new blue raspberry flavor of Smash, should be a hit!

ahhh, I see my new boy made it over this way. :head:

I would like to intoduct aleemdj to all of you, he is our newest Axis Labs Board Representative.