Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be on the lookout for a new product to be released soon. more info when available.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MYODROL- Congrats dudes really interested to see whats in this.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an email in to Click to see what else I can dig up about our new Test Booster. It would be cool if it had a different profile than Hypertest and could be stacked... just thinking out loud I suppose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have an email in to Click to see what else I can dig up about our new Test Booster. It would be cool if it had a different profile than Hypertest and could be stacked... just thinking out loud I suppose.
this is too cool, as soon as i start repping for axis they come out with a new test booster...thank you axis!!!
love those test boosters, lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be much more information coming out very soon!!

To be 100% honest with you, I really don't know as much about the ingredient profile yet as some may think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be much more information coming out very soon!!

To be 100% honest with you, I really don't know as much about the ingredient profile yet as some may think.
count me in, i am very interested in this one!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You rep for a company and people think you know all their dirty secrets! Well, maybe a few atleast :D
all i know is i got a e-mail announcing it, lol. from what i understand it was supposed to be unveiled at the arnold?:dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You rep for a company and people think you know all their dirty secrets! Well, maybe a few atleast :D
Steveoph,
remember that pm where we discussed the entire ingredient profile of Myodrol?
I think we strategized how to stack it, dosing protocols, and how to time it around workouts and meals. Don't tell BigT though :booty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steveoph,
remember that pm where we discussed the entire ingredient profile of Myodrol?
I think we strategized how to stack it, dosing protocols, and how to time it around workouts and meals. Don't tell BigT though :booty:
hahaha, i guess i am the company sroom, lol.:notworthy:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia AgrestisPE and Forslean please:thanks:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loves me some Axis. Looking forward to the eventual unveiling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hopefully there will be some logging opportunities-i am the junior partner but maybe celc and clickster could give more info?:dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fadogia AgrestisPE and Forslean please:thanks:
Interesting. Those are all totally reasonable ingredients.

I'm personally hoping for something that will compliment hypertest and then add to it. For example, I think additional trib or hgw would add great synergy. Then compliment Hypertest with totally different ingredients like testofen, divanil, forslean, alcar... sort of boost the test, then free it up.

hopefully there will be some logging opportunities-i am the junior partner but maybe celc and clickster could give more info?:dunno:
This sums up what celc5, theBigT, and Clickster know about Myodrol ---> :stooges:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Those are all totally reasonable ingredients.

I'm personally hoping for something that will compliment hypertest and then add to it. For example, I think additional trib or hgw would add great synergy. Then compliment Hypertest with totally different ingredients like testofen, divanil, forslean, alcar... sort of boost the test, then free it up.

This sums up what celc5, theBigT, and Clickster know about Myodrol ---> :stooges:
wiseguy eh?:trout:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I have been left in the dark about information as much an anyone else lately......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, I have been left in the dark about information as much an anyone else lately......
just like the military, the grunts on the front line are the last to know, lol.:439:

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this at the Arnold, should have took notice of the ingred profile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting find BillyBob. What influenced your searching to find these links?
Just wondering how you got there :thumbsup:

Just a disclaimer: at this point, I personally have no idea if the links are in fact related to the new product or not :dunno:

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Interesting find BillyBob. What influenced your searching to find these links?
Just wondering how you got there :thumbsup:

Just a disclaimer: at this point, I personally have no idea if the links are in fact related to the new product or not :dunno:
I remember reading about this a year or so again. The study looked promising but you could only use the formula in muscletech cyrogenic. It was in a prop blend and the total blend was way less than what was used in the study. Plus it had stims I think. Well that product has been discontinued. And then I saw the label for this product, which uses the full dose in the study which is cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading about this a year or so again. The study looked promising but you could only use the formula in muscletech cyrogenic. It was in a prop blend and the total blend was way less than what was used in the study. Plus it had stims I think. Well that product has been discontinued. And then I saw the label for this product, which uses the full dose in the study which is cool.
very cool! i am very interested in this-it is available at the axis website, if i am able i am going to run a myodrol/hypertest stack- with hemodrualix thrown in.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup, I saw the ingredient in the muscletech product. Along the lines of what you were saying in regards to the prop blend, it was probably way underdosed and way overpriced. So that was a recipe for no one experimenting with appropriate dosages. Who knows what this stuff could do if dosed and priced appropriately :head:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
is this going to be dosed alot higher than other Mytosterone trademarked formulas? reason i ask is because theres more than one company selling the Triarco Mytosterone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is this going to be dosed alot higher than other Mytosterone trademarked formulas? reason i ask is because theres more than one company selling the Triarco Mytosterone
recommended dose of myodrol is 2 caps=800mg dosed 2 xday. actually it is 400mg per cap and a bottle has 120 caps- now you know about as much as i do.:sad6:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my 2 bottles of myodrol + a bunch of goodies today- log is up in the review section.