new product from axis coming soon.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by billybob12345 View Post
    I remember reading about this a year or so again. The study looked promising but you could only use the formula in muscletech cyrogenic. It was in a prop blend and the total blend was way less than what was used in the study. Plus it had stims I think. Well that product has been discontinued. And then I saw the label for this product, which uses the full dose in the study which is cool.
    very cool! i am very interested in this-it is available at the axis website, if i am able i am going to run a myodrol/hypertest stack- with hemodrualix thrown in.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by billybob12345 View Post
    I remember reading about this a year or so again. The study looked promising but you could only use the formula in muscletech cyrogenic. It was in a prop blend and the total blend was way less than what was used in the study. Plus it had stims I think. Well that product has been discontinued. And then I saw the label for this product, which uses the full dose in the study which is cool.
    yup, I saw the ingredient in the muscletech product. Along the lines of what you were saying in regards to the prop blend, it was probably way underdosed and way overpriced. So that was a recipe for no one experimenting with appropriate dosages. Who knows what this stuff could do if dosed and priced appropriately
    •   

3. is this going to be dosed alot higher than other Mytosterone trademarked formulas? reason i ask is because theres more than one company selling the Triarco Mytosterone

4. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    is this going to be dosed alot higher than other Mytosterone trademarked formulas? reason i ask is because theres more than one company selling the Triarco Mytosterone
    recommended dose of myodrol is 2 caps=800mg dosed 2 xday. actually it is 400mg per cap and a bottle has 120 caps- now you know about as much as i do.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Here's a link to more Myodrol discussion:
    Myodrol: New Test Booster From Axis

Ingredient profile is on post #1 of the link
    •   

6. got my 2 bottles of myodrol + a bunch of goodies today- log is up in the review section.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming soon from Taurus...we redefine the HCG D-AA Axis
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 04:51 PM