Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

Hemodraulix Review

Hi Everone,

Celc5 was kind enough to hook me up with a trial pack so here's my review:

First, know that I generally don't have a favorable view of this category of supps. I do think they add value but for long term muscle growth I've always looked into other things which I think are more beneficial. Having said that, here are my impressons..

I've run 2 workouts thus far on a 3 capsule pre-workout dose. Stuff is one of 2, maybe 3 that I've found to have an immediate impact. And by immediate I mean noticeable increase in blood flow from the first set!

Worth noting that I train in powerlifting fashion so none of what I do is geared toward getting a pump. It's noticeable with this product. I can only imagine what it would be like with a typical bodybuilding type routine.

I'm actually glad AA is included here b/c I'm considering taking a second look at that ingredient. I have always thought Arginine derivatives had merit and am zeroing in on where to best shoehorn into my Blueprint program.

Blueprint or not, this product can benefit your training. Why? Because greater bloodflow = better nutrient delivery. If you're using a peri-workout drink (and who isn't?) I think this is the product to pair it with.

I'll be quite interested longer term to see what impact this has on accelerating LBM accrual, etc.. For now though, I can safely say that this is a solid investment for anyone looking to take advantage of their peri-workout nutrition/total tonnage sessions if working within an intensity/density template such as EDT. It seems to reliably jack up blood flow and intra-set recovery.

Highly, highly recommended.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thank you for the great review. That is awesome you get that type of production from just 3 caps. That is actually only half a dose!

If you would like to try any other Axis Labs supplement in the near future, feel free to send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks again.
    I'm Back...
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Hi Everone,

Celc5 was kind enough to hook me up with a trial pack so here's my review:

First, know that I generally don't have a favorable view of this category of supps. I do think they add value but for long term muscle growth I've always looked into other things which I think are more beneficial. Having said that, here are my impressons..

I've run 2 workouts thus far on a 3 capsule pre-workout dose. Stuff is one of 2, maybe 3 that I've found to have an immediate impact. And by immediate I mean noticeable increase in blood flow from the first set!

Worth noting that I train in powerlifting fashion so none of what I do is geared toward getting a pump. It's noticeable with this product. I can only imagine what it would be like with a typical bodybuilding type routine.

I'm actually glad AA is included here b/c I'm considering taking a second look at that ingredient. I have always thought Arginine derivatives had merit and am zeroing in on where to best shoehorn into my Blueprint program.

Blueprint or not, this product can benefit your training. Why? Because greater bloodflow = better nutrient delivery. If you're using a peri-workout drink (and who isn't?) I think this is the product to pair it with.

I'll be quite interested longer term to see what impact this has on accelerating LBM accrual, etc.. For now though, I can safely say that this is a solid investment for anyone looking to take advantage of their peri-workout nutrition/total tonnage sessions if working within an intensity/density template such as EDT. It seems to reliably jack up blood flow and intra-set recovery.

Highly, highly recommended.
    i am a big fan of both hemodraulix and blue print. bet they would be a nice stack?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

You know this is a great question. And as I said, I'm working on a way to incorporate them into Blueprint. It will take some time, but it'll be in BP 3.0 or 4.0 when released...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    You know this is a great question. And as I said, I'm working on a way to incorporate them into Blueprint. It will take some time, but it'll be in BP 3.0 or 4.0 when released...
    if you decide to run hemodraulix/blue print together log it and pm me a link, i would be very interested in results.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

Mixel,
    thanks for the review bud. Keep in mind that typical dosing 6 caps. So like Click said, you're just scratching the surface

BigT,
    I don't think Mixel is referring to BluePrint the supplement. He's referring to his own workout blueprint/philosophy.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Mixel,
    thanks for the review bud. Keep in mind that typical dosing 6 caps. So like Click said, you're just scratching the surface

BigT,
    I don't think Mixel is referring to BluePrint the supplement. He's referring to his own workout blueprint/philosophy.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

2nd i love hemo. great product. got to love the pump
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    2nd i love hemo. great product. got to love the pump
    hemo is in my top 5 of all time. i was pimping it way before i became a axis rep.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hemo is in my top 5 of all time. i was pimping it way before i became a axis rep.
    TRUE that I can attest to this statement BigT is as integrit as they come!
    doing my own thang!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    TRUE that I can attest to this statement BigT is as integrit as they come!
    This is fo sho!
    I'm Back...
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

hemodraulix really is a safe and very effective supplement, imho. i am an older guy and xfactor is too rough on the joints for me, but hemo has just enough aa in it to be effective yet not give the sides often reported from xfactor.

btw-thanks click and andrew for the kind words.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

Can you combine this with NoExplode or something like that or is it being redundant?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by buckley28 View Post
    Can you combine this with NoExplode or something like that or is it being redundant?
    1st time i used hemodraulix was with smash fully loaded, results were fantastic.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

i use hemo with noshotgun and it was great i also ran hemo with phera and that was a great great cycle
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    i use hemo with noshotgun and it was great i also ran hemo with phera and that was a great great cycle
    alright, nice to see you are a fan of hemo too. i seriously believe hemo could be added to almost anything-and make it better, imo.

nice to hear from you mixedup! tom
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

alright, nice to see you are a fan of hemo too. i seriously believe hemo could be added to almost anything-and make it better, imo.

nice to hear from you mixedup! tom
    yeah it's a great product great pumps btw i just finished a log of alphaone in they cycle question if your interested
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Thanks for the mixel and also for you guys on your opinion.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

Quote Originally Posted by buckley28 View Post
    Yes! Definitely do this! Dose your Hemo about 45 minutes preworkout and your workout mix about 15 minutes preworkout. If you time it right, the pumps will kick in within the first 5-10 minutes of your workout and, for me, they last all day.

Like BigT said, it can stack well with just about any preworkout mix. T likes SMASH, Mixup like Shotgun, I even like Hemo Rage Black. If you like NoExplode, I think it would work in that combination too.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

yeah it's a great product great pumps btw i just finished a log of alphaone in they cycle question if your interested
    i will check it out, did you use hemo while on cycle-celc5 says hemo would be good on pct but i haven't tried it.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

i will check it out, did you use hemo while on cycle-celc5 says hemo would be good on pct but i haven't tried it.
    Actually I haven't ran it that way, but I think it would be great. I definately plan to use Hemo in pct for my next cycle (whenever that may be LOL).

Maybe he'll jump in here, but I'm thinking Met said he used it that way and liked it
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

Yes actually i ran Hemo after a cycle of phera in PCT and i have to say it one thing I loved about it is it kept me pumped up. As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue. the Hemo really brought out my vascularity which is something that rarely happens when i am bulking which i was doing. A bottle also last a while because i did not have to use it everyday for it to work.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.94%

As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue
    Yes! This is exactly what I'm thinking. There's that "deflated" feeling physically and mentally in pct. I suspect that Hemo can remedy that
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Yes actually i ran Hemo after a cycle of phera in PCT and i have to say it one thing I loved about it is it kept me pumped up. As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue. the Hemo really brought out my vascularity which is something that rarely happens when i am bulking which i was doing. A bottle also last a while because i did not have to use it everyday for it to work.
    great results! i wish more people would try hemo- i really believe it is superior to other pump products, at least it's the best i have used, by a long shot.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

great results! i wish more people would try hemo- i really believe it is superior to other pump products, at least it's the best i have used, by a long shot.
    Hands down. I have yet to try anything close.
    I'm Back...
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Hands down. I have yet to try anything close.
    i plan on running a log including hemodraulix real soon.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. hemodraulix + ?????
    By ecupirate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By fayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review