Hemodraulix Review

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Everone,

Celc5 was kind enough to hook me up with a trial pack so here's my review:

First, know that I generally don't have a favorable view of this category of supps. I do think they add value but for long term muscle growth I've always looked into other things which I think are more beneficial. Having said that, here are my impressons..

I've run 2 workouts thus far on a 3 capsule pre-workout dose. Stuff is one of 2, maybe 3 that I've found to have an immediate impact. And by immediate I mean noticeable increase in blood flow from the first set!

Worth noting that I train in powerlifting fashion so none of what I do is geared toward getting a pump. It's noticeable with this product. I can only imagine what it would be like with a typical bodybuilding type routine.

I'm actually glad AA is included here b/c I'm considering taking a second look at that ingredient. I have always thought Arginine derivatives had merit and am zeroing in on where to best shoehorn into my Blueprint program.

Blueprint or not, this product can benefit your training. Why? Because greater bloodflow = better nutrient delivery. If you're using a peri-workout drink (and who isn't?) I think this is the product to pair it with.

I'll be quite interested longer term to see what impact this has on accelerating LBM accrual, etc.. For now though, I can safely say that this is a solid investment for anyone looking to take advantage of their peri-workout nutrition/total tonnage sessions if working within an intensity/density template such as EDT. It seems to reliably jack up blood flow and intra-set recovery.

Highly, highly recommended.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the great review. That is awesome you get that type of production from just 3 caps. That is actually only half a dose!

If you would like to try any other Axis Labs supplement in the near future, feel free to send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Everone,

Celc5 was kind enough to hook me up with a trial pack so here's my review:

First, know that I generally don't have a favorable view of this category of supps. I do think they add value but for long term muscle growth I've always looked into other things which I think are more beneficial. Having said that, here are my impressons..

I've run 2 workouts thus far on a 3 capsule pre-workout dose. Stuff is one of 2, maybe 3 that I've found to have an immediate impact. And by immediate I mean noticeable increase in blood flow from the first set!

Worth noting that I train in powerlifting fashion so none of what I do is geared toward getting a pump. It's noticeable with this product. I can only imagine what it would be like with a typical bodybuilding type routine.

I'm actually glad AA is included here b/c I'm considering taking a second look at that ingredient. I have always thought Arginine derivatives had merit and am zeroing in on where to best shoehorn into my Blueprint program.

Blueprint or not, this product can benefit your training. Why? Because greater bloodflow = better nutrient delivery. If you're using a peri-workout drink (and who isn't?) I think this is the product to pair it with.

I'll be quite interested longer term to see what impact this has on accelerating LBM accrual, etc.. For now though, I can safely say that this is a solid investment for anyone looking to take advantage of their peri-workout nutrition/total tonnage sessions if working within an intensity/density template such as EDT. It seems to reliably jack up blood flow and intra-set recovery.

Highly, highly recommended.
i am a big fan of both hemodraulix and blue print. bet they would be a nice stack?:dunno:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know this is a great question. And as I said, I'm working on a way to incorporate them into Blueprint. It will take some time, but it'll be in BP 3.0 or 4.0 when released...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know this is a great question. And as I said, I'm working on a way to incorporate them into Blueprint. It will take some time, but it'll be in BP 3.0 or 4.0 when released...
if you decide to run hemodraulix/blue print together log it and pm me a link, i would be very interested in results.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixel,
thanks for the review bud. Keep in mind that typical dosing 6 caps. So like Click said, you're just scratching the surface :D

BigT,
I don't think Mixel is referring to BluePrint the supplement. He's referring to his own workout blueprint/philosophy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mixel,
thanks for the review bud. Keep in mind that typical dosing 6 caps. So like Click said, you're just scratching the surface :D

BigT,
I don't think Mixel is referring to BluePrint the supplement. He's referring to his own workout blueprint/philosophy.
:dunce::oops:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
2nd i love hemo. great product. got to love the pump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2nd i love hemo. great product. got to love the pump
hemo is in my top 5 of all time. i was pimping it way before i became a axis rep.:thanks:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hemo is in my top 5 of all time. i was pimping it way before i became a axis rep.:thanks:
TRUE that I can attest to this statement BigT is as integrit as they come!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hemodraulix really is a safe and very effective supplement, imho. i am an older guy and xfactor is too rough on the joints for me, but hemo has just enough aa in it to be effective yet not give the sides often reported from xfactor.

btw-thanks click and andrew for the kind words.

buckley28

Awards
Can you combine this with NoExplode or something like that or is it being redundant?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you combine this with NoExplode or something like that or is it being redundant?
1st time i used hemodraulix was with smash fully loaded, results were fantastic.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i use hemo with noshotgun and it was great i also ran hemo with phera and that was a great great cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i use hemo with noshotgun and it was great i also ran hemo with phera and that was a great great cycle
alright, nice to see you are a fan of hemo too. i seriously believe hemo could be added to almost anything-and make it better, imo.

nice to hear from you mixedup! tom

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alright, nice to see you are a fan of hemo too. i seriously believe hemo could be added to almost anything-and make it better, imo.

nice to hear from you mixedup! tom
yeah it's a great product great pumps btw i just finished a log of alphaone in they cycle question if your interested

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the mixel and also for you guys on your opinion. :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes! Definitely do this! Dose your Hemo about 45 minutes preworkout and your workout mix about 15 minutes preworkout. If you time it right, the pumps will kick in within the first 5-10 minutes of your workout and, for me, they last all day.

Like BigT said, it can stack well with just about any preworkout mix. T likes SMASH, Mixup like Shotgun, I even like Hemo Rage Black. If you like NoExplode, I think it would work in that combination too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah it's a great product great pumps btw i just finished a log of alphaone in they cycle question if your interested
i will check it out, did you use hemo while on cycle-celc5 says hemo would be good on pct but i haven't tried it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will check it out, did you use hemo while on cycle-celc5 says hemo would be good on pct but i haven't tried it.
Actually I haven't ran it that way, but I think it would be great. I definately plan to use Hemo in pct for my next cycle (whenever that may be LOL).

Maybe he'll jump in here, but I'm thinking Met said he used it that way and liked it :head:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes actually i ran Hemo after a cycle of phera in PCT and i have to say it one thing I loved about it is it kept me pumped up. As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue. the Hemo really brought out my vascularity which is something that rarely happens when i am bulking which i was doing. A bottle also last a while because i did not have to use it everyday for it to work.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue
Yes! This is exactly what I'm thinking. There's that "deflated" feeling physically and mentally in pct. I suspect that Hemo can remedy that :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes actually i ran Hemo after a cycle of phera in PCT and i have to say it one thing I loved about it is it kept me pumped up. As you know on phera i get sick pumps and I hate to lose them with Hemo that was not an issue. the Hemo really brought out my vascularity which is something that rarely happens when i am bulking which i was doing. A bottle also last a while because i did not have to use it everyday for it to work.
great results! i wish more people would try hemo- i really believe it is superior to other pump products, at least it's the best i have used, by a long shot.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great results! i wish more people would try hemo- i really believe it is superior to other pump products, at least it's the best i have used, by a long shot.
Hands down. I have yet to try anything close.