quick hemo question

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be advisable to take hemo on off training days?

My reasoning is to get the fat loss benefits of the sesamin oil and stack cla with it and the argine from the hemo help with the cla to combat fat as well..

sound logical?

also would say 3 caps on off days be good? or should I do the full 6? or not do it at all and just get some sesamin oil seperately for off days..

thanks

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be advisable to take hemo on off training days?

My reasoning is to get the fat loss benefits of the sesamin oil and stack cla with it and the argine from the hemo help with the cla to combat fat as well..

sound logical?

also would say 3 caps on off days be good? or should I do the full 6? or not do it at all and just get some sesamin oil seperately for off days..

thanks
Honestly, no not worth it. I have had nice Nutrient Repartitioning results taking 2 pre carbs tho. But no, stick with the plan we discussed over PMs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I figured it would prolly be a waste to use the HEMO on off days.. well not a waste just not ascost effective. I got me some sesamin to take on off days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
atta boi! :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got me some sesamin to take on off days.
I like that idea as well. My opinion is that if you're looking for a recomp effect, there's better ways to do it.

Now I have just another point of view though... if you're looking for enhanced pump, or cumulative effect for bedroom performance, I don't see anything wrong with dosing 5x/wk if you were on, let's say for example, a 3 days split.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point Celc. I wasn't even thinking of the cumulative effects. You may need to ditch my idea and follow Celc's here Judo lol.