Axis Labs Adipo-X v2.0™ Writeup

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards

ADIPO-X®® v2.0 Advanced Fat-Loss & Powerful Energy

Let's face it, life is a competition. In the gym, on the contest stage, at the beach, or your next class reunion, don't let your competition upstage you! No matter what your game, you play to win! Come in shredded with Competition Strength ADIPO-X® Version 2.0. ADIPO-X® v2.0 is the strongest fat shredding, skin-thinning, high-energy fat loss product available. Achieve "contest-like" condition with the most comprehensive, most complete get-lean formula available!

A NEW ADIPO-X®? WHY IMPROVE ON PERFECTION?
ADIPO-X®, our original, best-selling Fat Incinerator, was specifically formulated to attack fat more aggressively than old school ephedrine. And it did. Powerful and strong, ADIPO-X® worked like no other product on the market before it.

ADIPO-X® original contains potent thermogenic components and effective metabolic up-regulators in addition to several key fat mobilizing and appetite-suppressing agents. The original ADIPO-X® formulation is a very formidable weapon in the war on fat. So why did we even think about changing it?

YOU ASKED FOR IT, SO WE DID IT!
The original ADIPO-X® has been so successful for us we were surprised when a few of you asked for more...

For those of you who want the push over the cliff, the final word in fat loss, we, made a few subtle but significant changes that make ADIPO-X® Version 2.0 even better than its powerful predecessor.

SIMPLY STRONGER THAN BIG BROTHER...

ATTACK FAT FROM ALL ANGLES! Like it's older brother, this next generation formula utilizes multiple metabolic pathways to target fat loss, allowing the body to maintain continuous, increased and ongoing fat-burning and coaxing the body to use fat first for fuel while sparing the breakdown of precious muscle tissue.

ADIPO-X® v2.0's clinically proven ingredients ramp up fat loss by stimulating the body's primary fat-mobilizing hormones, epinephrine and norepinephrine, to mobilize fatty acids from storage to be used for energy.

ADIPO-X® v2.0 clinically-proven, multi-pronged attack on fat works in the following ways:

1. Stimulates increased release of epinephrine and norepinephrine, the body's primary fat loss hormones. Epinephrine and norepinephrine stimulate the beta adrenergic receptors of the fat cell, or adipocyte, triggering the mobilization of fatty acids from storage areas within the fat cells to be used for energy. This process is called lipolysis.

2. Sustains lipolysis by "protecting" the chemical messenger, cAMP from breakdown. The secondary chemical messenger within the adipocyte that triggers the release of fatty acids and their utilization for energy is called cAMP, or cyclic AMP. ADIPO-X® v2.0 protects cAMP from breakdown and keeps it alive longer within the cell, prolonging the fat loss process.

3. Prevents these fat loss hormones from being broken down, allowing for continuous fat loss. ADIPO-X® v2.0, like it's older brother, contains several ingredients that prevent the breakdown of the fat-burning adrenal hormones by inhibiting the enzymes COMT and MAO. This prolongs the life of epinephrine and norepinephrine in the body, to prolong the fat burning process.

4. Inhibits alpha-receptor activation. While targeting the Beta receptors of the fat cell stimulated the release and burn of stored fat within the adipocyte, stimulation of the alpha adrenergic receptors will shut down the process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains several ingredients included to prevent activation of the alpha adrenergic receptors, to prevent the slow down of the fat loss process.

5. Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports thermogenesis, or the utilization of the fatty acids for energy, once the stored fat released.

6. Blocks fat storage. The ingredients in ADIPO-X® v2.0 inhibit the synthesis from new fat by blocking the body's chemical process for storing fat.

7. Ramps up metabolism by supporting thyroid function. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports the function of the thyroid, the body's metabolic regulation center. By ensuring proper thyroid function, metabolism can be enhanced, and ultimately fat loss is maximized.

SO WHAT'S NEW?
In addition to all that was great about the original formula, ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains powerful new components that aid in process of maximizing fat loss while improving performance, energy and focus.

Chocamine: a chemical derivative of chocolate, Chocamine contains specific key natural agents that mimic brain chemicals that govern appetite, alertness and mood. Chocamine is the reason why chocolate can produce euphoria, suppress appetite and have a stimulant-like effect.

Glucomannan (AmorphophallusKnojac): a soluble fiber derivative that helps with appetite control. Clinical studies show that Glucomannan can help curb appetite and contribute to fat loss. Glucomannan may also improve total cholesterol levels.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine: is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a powerful CNS stimulant increasing energy and clarity, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed. Most importantly, it is also thought that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine works through a similar chemical pathway as ephedrine, causing a rise in cAMP, the chemical messenger that triggers fat release.

Yohimbine HCL: Yohimbine is an alpha receptor antagonist. As such, this potent herbal derivative helps with fat loss by helping to keep the lipolytic process rolling, ongoing 24/7. This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas.

This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in men, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains the hydrochloride, standardized version of Yohimbine, which ensures maximum potency with each and every single dose.

Now available! Our limited edition "Competition Kit!"
Achieve that professional HARD, LEAN and DRY "contest" condition!

Each Competition kit contains a complete 30-Day "competition cycle":
ADIPO-X® v2.0 - 4 week supply
XTRACT - 72 hours worth of the most potent high-definition diuretic available!

XTRACT is not simply some mild tealeaf and greens concoction that may or may not work for you.

XTRACT is a whopping 1,700mg of the most pure, most potent fluid-extracting agents available in nature. With more actives per dose, XTRACT will dry you out fast and tight. But, to ensure the water stays where you need it and is pulled only from where you don't (under the skin), XTRACT also provides a full 1,000mg of balanced electrolytes.

XTRACT is the most-effective herbal diuretic formula available. For high-definition fluid control, there is no stronger product. Together with ADIPO-X® v2.0, The Competition Kit will do more in 30-days to change the look of your body than any other product you've ever used! We guarantee it!

No matter what the occasion or event, life is a competitive sport - play to win!

Use what the pro's use and show up shredded! Get shrink-wrapped and skin-tight with ADIPO-X® Competition Kit! No other formula is stronger for fat loss, appetite control and high-power energy!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Fast Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV**
ADIPO-X® (proprietary blend) 1,550 mg †
Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac), Chocamine (Comprised of Methylxanthines [Theobromine, Caffeine and Theophylline] and Biogenic Amines [Phenylethylamine and Tyramine]), Caffeine Malate, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Raspberry Ketones , Capsaicin (Constituent of Cayenne), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii), Yohimbe HCl, Bioperine®
** Percent daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, start with a 1 capsule serving to evaluate tolerance and gradually increase to a full 2 capsule serving. Take one serving with 8 oz of water 30 to 60 minutes prior to breakfast on an empty stomach and an additional serving in the early afternoon on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not take 6 hours prior to bed because ADIPO-X™ may interfere with sleep. Read entire label before using.

Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 or elderly. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or chronically ill. This product is not intended for individuals who are at risk of or have been treated for digestive disorders, high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid disease, depression or other psychiatric conditions, renal disease, reoccurring headaches, spasms, has asthma or taking asthma medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, nausea, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache, or heart palpitations occur. Do not exceed recommended dose.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the original formula is gone forever? i already used the Adipo-X stacked with USPlabs Recreate and is AWESOME combination.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell! Why was I not informed of this?! Loved the first one! Can't wait to get my crackhead hands on this!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the hell! Why was I not informed of this?! Loved the first one! Can't wait to get my crackhead hands on this!
Hey dude you can check if the original formula is to be discontinued…? Damn is too bad

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure man. If you look on the Axis site, its gone tho. So I would assume it is. But, yes, I will check.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...btw that ^^^ model is damn fine!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it in the website not appear only the new version well is time to stock up
too bad my pay day is in two weeks

but why this a great product with exactly ingredients working in perfect synergy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i liked the original, but this looks very good.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
got a brand new bottle of recreate... i might need to try that stack!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i liked the original, but this looks very good.
Checked it out and yes this will replace version 1. It is still available places on the net tho.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried both versions.

The new version is far superior in my opinion. The liquid caps was something I personally was not a big fan of.

I love the new v2.0. I know many on here will love it once they use it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The new version is far superior in my opinion. The liquid caps was something I personally was not a big fan of.

look forward to trying the new version, profile is looking good.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Would you mind doing a comparison?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed... looking forward to the testers' feedback :head:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you first hand this is a great product :D

adipoX v2 FTW

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For seroius! I am getting ZERO jitters and full mental alertness all day! :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For seroius! I am getting ZERO jitters and full mental alertness all day! :D
Me too... no jitters from this one. I've had jitters from a few yohimbe heavy products, but AdipoX is and always was smooth to me. The forslean is NOT my stomach's friend though, otherwise it would be my stim/fatburner of choice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too... no jitters from this one. I've had jitters from a few yohimbe heavy products, but AdipoX is and always was smooth to me. The forslean is NOT my stomach's friend though, otherwise it would be my stim/fatburner of choice.
i only tried a few samples, going to have to give this a full go. i liked the original, so this should be a step up.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i only tried a few samples, going to have to give this a full go. i liked the original, so this should be a step up.
Welcome aboard T!

My opinion is that the new version kicks in a little faster than the old version. Now I see a difference in the mirror in like 3 to 4 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard T!

My opinion is that the new version kicks in a little faster than the old version. Now I see a difference in the mirror in like 3 to 4 days.
glad to be part of the team, thanks celc. btw i am eager to give adipo-x v2.0 a go, been on a cut and last 6lbs are being stubborn.:dunno:

nws

Awards
great product...alot of science behind it and effort into making it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great product...alot of science behind it and effort into making it.
Thank you for the vote of confidence. Have you tried it? If so, what are you thoughts?

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
This product look good. I seen the original version of this but have not
tried it. But this one is tempting me to try it. :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product look good. I seen the original version of this but have not
tried it. But this one is tempting me to try it. :)
What other fat burners and stims do you like? Maybe I could compare it to some to help you decide if it would be the right choice for you.