Awards
Why do reps not answer questions ie. wired fura sides :rippedhand:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I apologize.

We can only give answers to such questions that we have answers to. I do not have all the answers to the questions regarding some of the weird side effects that some people were having with Furazadrol. I promise you I will try to get something more concrete on this.

Furazadrol has been discontinued and will no longer be a part of the Axis Labs line. It wasn't the direction the company wanted to go.

I will try my very best to give you something more. However, I can only answer questions I have answers for.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs takes such claims very seriously.

I have been informed that this matter is being looked into further and we should have a response soon.

If anyone is noticing adverse effects from taking Furazadrol, stop use immediately.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't taken Furaz in a looong time. So I don't have personal experience to share with you regarding the sides either. Sorry brotha :dunno:

UglyRock

UglyRock

Awards
I apologize.

We can only give answers to such questions that we have answers to. I do not have all the answers to the questions regarding some of the weird side effects that some people were having with Furazadrol. I promise you I will try to get something more concrete on this.

Furazadrol has been discontinued and will no longer be a part of the Axis Labs line. It wasn't the direction the company wanted to go.

I will try my very best to give you something more. However, I can only answer questions I have answers for.
Thanks for the reply