Slingshot Review

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to celc5, I received 2 servings of Slingshot. With 2 servings of Slingshot, I decided there was enough for both my daughter & I to try it. I took mine last night and I had a great workout! I did a lighter workout (total body-lighter because of a slight pull of my left biceps) followed up with 10 minutes of HIIT on a stationary bike. It was a great workout. Energy & Stamina were outstanding. I also was sweating a ton, holy cow. My daughter, who is a competitive swimmer, will try her's later this week and I'll post a followup on her workout. Thanks to Celc5 for sending me these samples, it was very nice of him to do so! :afro:
-Ed

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to celc5, I received 2 servings of Slingshot. With 2 servings of Slingshot, I decided there was enough for both my daughter & I to try it. I took mine last night and I had a great workout! I did a lighter workout (total body-lighter because of a slight pull of my left biceps) followed up with 10 minutes of HIIT on a stationary bike. It was a great workout. Energy & Stamina were outstanding. I also was sweating a ton, holy cow. My daughter, who is a competitive swimmer, will try her's later this week and I'll post a followup on her workout. Thanks to Celc5 for sending me these samples, it was very nice of him to do so! :afro:
-Ed
Awesome Ed, I am sure Axis and Celc5 will be glad to hear of your feedback. I know Slingshot will perform for your daughter as well. Looking forward to seeing how she likes it.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
My daughter will be trying this today. I'll post a review this weekend. Looking forward to seeing how this works for her.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to hearing it also!!

Thanks for the review.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be busting into a tub here real soon, probably within the next week or so

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Review #2: My daughter took a serving yesterday prior to her three and half hour swim practice. Her comments:
Taste. A bit chalky
Energy. Good, she said she had a very good practice.

My thoughts: She is by no means a fan of supplements. I battle with her all the time about eating right, getting extra protein in her diet, etc. She said they swam a bit over three miles yesterday and she was in pretty good spirits after practice, so I'm guessing the SlingShot certainly helped out. I think this is a very good preworkout supplement! Celc5 also sent me some smash so I'm going to try that out next week.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for posting up the review :thumbsup:

I suspect the the "thick" texture is from the waxy maize :think:

Glad you guys are enjoying the samples

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome review!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took this today, not sure what the heck happened. I think the GMS gave me some wicked pumps haha. really enjoyed it. As far as the flavor goes, not too bad. actually really good. Reminds me of smooth flavors similar to MP products. There is a bit of a chemical taste to the product but its not bad. Endurance was good on it. Pumps were borderline ridiculous. I will update as I experience more of slingshot.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you liked it bro! Its become one of my staples. Im up to 1.5 scoops now (1 pre, .5 intra):head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FightBack,
There seems to be about 50/50 who get a "pump" from slingshot. I think I might get that from the Waxy Maize (like you said) when I take it on an empty stomach.

Also, cit mal is a vasodilator (although primary function is lactic acid buffer to extend sets). I suspect the Slingshot cit mal dosage to be pretty small, but who knows, maybe we're just hyper responsive to that ingredient? I've used bulk cit mal in the past and did have response at low dosages in the 1-2g range.

Still, my favorite part of Slingshot is the tyrosine effect :D Happy Celc :D :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def get a gnarly pump from it! Though I take 1g pre and .5 intra :dunno:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FightBack,
There seems to be about 50/50 who get a "pump" from slingshot. I think I might get that from the Waxy Maize (like you said) when I take it on an empty stomach.

Also, cit mal is a vasodilator (although primary function is lactic acid buffer to extend sets). I suspect the Slingshot cit mal dosage to be pretty small, but who knows, maybe we're just hyper responsive to that ingredient? I've used bulk cit mal in the past and did have response at low dosages in the 1-2g range.

Still, my favorite part of Slingshot is the tyrosine effect :D Happy Celc :D :D
my biceps were like rocks lol. Couldnt it have been from the Glycerol Mono Sterate? Or no....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say a combination of wms, gms, cm, forcing more reps out...I love this stuff

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my biceps were like rocks lol. Couldnt it have been from the Glycerol Mono Sterate? Or no....
Oh ya, that could be it too. I've just never used a dedicated GMS product myself to say for sure. I was just going with an explanation that I had personal experience with, since I'd used bulk cm before.

Glad yer likin it so far brotha :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya, that could be it too. I've just never used a dedicated GMS product myself to say for sure. I was just going with an explanation that I had personal experience with, since I'd used bulk cm before.

Glad yer likin it so far brotha :D
Anyone ever get slingshot dumps? I feel like after every workout the slingshot just fires out a dump hahah funny but im serious.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not at all...everyone's different tho :dunno:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take caffeine with your slingshot?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever get slingshot dumps? I feel like after every workout the slingshot just fires out a dump hahah funny but im serious.
None here. But, let us know if you blow out the back of your toilet :head: ....:laugh:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another day of rock hard pumpz. No slingshot dump today tho
I took a dose of Slingshot before a "body pump" superset type group class the other night. And, you seem to be on to something FightBack. Pumps were real nice. I might try stacking it with NE2 and Hemodraulix to see what happens with "extra" pumpaliscious options :head:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I took a dose of Slingshot before a "body pump" superset type group class the other night. And, you seem to be on to something FightBack. Pumps were real nice. I might try stacking it with NE2 and Hemodraulix to see what happens with "extra" pumpaliscious options :head:
now thats a new idea to stack the hemodraulix /NE2/ SlingShot for a crazy non stim pump product that will SMASH any plateau

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crazy non stim pump
Ya, that's what I was shooting for. I really like pump products during the "leaning" months to keep muscles full. Plus, since I'm taking a thermogenic like I am now, I don't need any extra stim.

BigT likes to talk about how the pump is motivating for him and I have to agree. I know people tend diss pump supps, but working out is supposed to be fun. I say "why not?"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got done with my slingshot the other day lol. I know Celc ive had it a long time haha but i used it when i needed it. I love it. I feel as if it was good to take pre/intra/post anytime. Pumps were ridiculous in my experience and the taste was pretty good as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got done with my slingshot the other day lol. I know Celc ive had it a long time haha but i used it when i needed it. I love it. I feel as if it was good to take pre/intra/post anytime. Pumps were ridiculous in my experience and the taste was pretty good as well.
Right on FightBk! I take mine once per week before my group full body class, so mine lasts forever too :) Slingshot keeps me going so i don't keel over in front of the bouncing hot fitness girls :laugh: