wierd fura sides

littlrook

Awards
i recently started a fura run at 250mg a day. i have been experiencing rapid heartbeat, and feeling like i am going hypo. i have an almost uncontrollable sweat about 1-2 hr after taking 100mg. i was on ckd, but switched to a higher carb thinking that it would help. i am only 3 days in and have 4 bottles left. plz help lot#75714

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im sorry to hear that. i hope its not a common side effect because im going to start some furaz in the next few months.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the sweating i think is normal though from what i heard.

masterX

masterX

Awards
I m looking for furazadrol logs and the rapid heartbeat seems common. Maybe you should start 50mg then upping dosage ed.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I m looking for furazadrol logs and the rapid heartbeat seems common. Maybe you should start 50mg then upping dosage ed.
i agree...ramp up until u find your sweet spot...i'm running 150mg pre-workout (only dosing on workout days) stacked with 6 caps Prime...some increased sweating but otherwise it's all good...will go to 200mg in a week but will drop back down if i experience any rapid heartbeat...

isoc

Awards
  • Established
this seems to be a common problem, but it has only begun recently, older logs did not mention any type of hypo, or high stim effect, and really there is no reason that this ph should cause these effects. Some compounds may have some cns effect (Mdht, etc), but this should not be one of them, and even those that do have noticeable effects are not so strong as to cause users to stop taking the compound

littlrook

Awards
it seems to have a very high repartitioning effect going on. i have leaned out considerably even when increasing my carbs. my midsection is getting leaner every day. i will dose at 150mg today and report back. i started at 250 since this is reported to be quite underdosed.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Though the compound this is the ph to (or its cousin Winny) does not have this effect (or at least didnt in the past), changing the compound, even removing a methyl may have some odd effects. It just seemed weird that all of a sudden these sides were being reported. I wonder if it is a function of people being told to dose so high? I have taken a large variety of legal and illegal compounds, and only had that hypo feeling from the legal ones and that is not a good feeling. I hope all is well as I really think this compound is one of the best on the market, low sides and maintainable, realistic gains.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I had similar issues with my recent go with this product as well . I just stopped it totally :( I have friends that ran it a while ago with no issues

littlrook

Awards
ok so im dosing at 200mg and doing fine. i guess it was the initial period when the compound got into my system. i went down to 150 per bottle and have since increased to 200 no problem. it does have a bit of a stim effect though but not like 100mgx3 did

fishman197

Awards
I also had this problem on Fura; my heart was racing like crazy. I had to stop taking the compound.

littlrook

Awards
the problem seems to be more when i take 100mg at a time. i can take 50 no problem. im going to try dosing 1 pill every few hrs and see what i can do like that. loving the pump though fwiw

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend starting at a lower dose and ramping up. Also, add in some carbs pre and intra w/o. This will help with the hypo and lessen the stim effect.

Take care

Sion

Sion

Awards
I'd recommend starting at a lower dose and ramping up. Also, add in some carbs pre and intra w/o. This will help with the hypo and lessen the stim effect.

Take care
Yes i took the old fura and taking recently the new one with blue white caps.Never felt anything strange during the older one but since i took my first dose of this i felt strange bad rapid heart beat.My blood pressure is normal but feeling very bad.Well i didnt stop and the feeling is disappearing as times passes even with same dosages.The thing that worries me is if theres anything different in this new caps.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive used the old stuff and felt fine but i have yet to try any of my newer bottles.

vigornj

Awards
There was a thread about this on BB.com as well, seems to be isolated at least for the most part to the new caps (blue/white) as opposed to the old.

Sion

Sion

Awards
I really think someone from axis labs should give us an answer and tell us what changed in this new caps because it is obvious it really changed a lot.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Every run has been GC-MS tested and shown to contain the Furazadrol compound in the correct dosage.

douglasbarbin

Awards
Every run has been GC-MS tested and shown to contain the Furazadrol compound in the correct dosage.
But does it contain anything else? I've had similar sides, and had to stop taking it. I'm starting again at only 50mg/day for the last 2 days, and even at that dosage, have noticed these "stimulant"-type effects, although they're much more bearable at 50mg/day than 150 or 200.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
I have 2 new bottles I was going to run. I got halfway through the first bottle, thinking that the sides I had could have been other supps I was taking. Stopped the Fura and the wierd sides stopped. I think this needs to be addressed.

Sion

Sion

Awards
I have 2 new bottles I was going to run. I got halfway through the first bottle, thinking that the sides I had could have been other supps I was taking. Stopped the Fura and the wierd sides stopped. I think this needs to be addressed.
I think its more than obvious something is wrong with the new batches of furazadrol and axis labs should at least tell us whats making us feel this way

douglasbarbin

Awards
Mine is:
LOT # 409293
EXP: 4/12

From what I've seen, EVERYBODY who has been experiencing these sides has the blue and white capsules with an expiration of 4/12. I could be wrong, but that seems to be one striking similarity between everyone experiencing these similar problems.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will bring this up with someone higher up and get back to you guys. I promise I will get an answer for you guys.

fishman197

Awards
Blue and white caps here. Lost 75714 exp 1/12. This stuff has the strongest stim effect I've ever experienced; I can't take it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I realize that many have complained of a powerful "stim" effect from Furazadrol, and I really don't have any good answers as to why that was occurring.

I will be doing my very best to try and get a clear-cut answer as to why this was happening to some of you.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I realize that many have complained of a powerful "stim" effect from Furazadrol, and I really don't have any good answers as to why that was occurring.

I will be doing my very best to try and get a clear-cut answer as to why this was happening to some of you.
I was pretty interested in trying this compund, but now i'm v unsure. From what ive been hearing its pretty intense stim effect accompanied with chest discomfort...

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
Has anyone taken the blue/white capped version and not experienced these sides? I think it's clear that something is up with the chemistry/makeup of this compound that isn't supposed to be. I am unaware of any past logs with the older version that indicate side-effects of this kind.

Personally, I just felt completely sick on fura. I took it for a week at 4 caps/day. I attributed the sides to passing allergies or supplement changes. I am very resistant to stims so there wasn't much of an "over-stimmed feeling". Although, I can remember a similar feeling from a day last summer when I accidentally consumed close to a gram of caffeine in a few minutes. That's kind of what I felt like on 4 caps of fura. I had a subtle stomach and headache where I wanted to puke up every meal I put down, looked pale, slept less, and had to force myself to eat and go to the gym. I can't recall feeling more unhealthy in years.

I ended up scrapping my cycle, which was somewhere in the hundreds of dollars. Needless to say, I am not pleased. Especially because I passed on a great deal for near-expired feraguno based on reputable sources saying they would only trust the Axis Labs brand of the compound.

I'm thinking now is a good time to act instead of waiting to hear more complaints. It's clear the product needs to be TESTED for contamination or other chemical flaws and all products of these lots pulled off the shelves. I noticed furazadrol is not on the Axis Labs website. I want to say I remember seeing it in the past, is this recent?

I am aware supplement companies contract manufacturing and production of their products so the company is not necessarily directly at fault. But the bottle still says Axis Labs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am truely sorry these ill effects have taken place guys. We are working to figure out the problem for you guys.

I have a question what is your guys dosing schedule look like with fura?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again I am sorry that some of you have had bad effects with Furazadrol.

From the CEO himself

Every Axis Labs product is guaranteed for purity, potency and performance. Above is the link where anyone who is unsatisfied with their product can redeem its guarantee.
http://www.axislabs.net/c-guarantee.htm

douglasbarbin

Awards
I am truely sorry these ill effects have taken place guys. We are working to figure out the problem for you guys.

I have a question what is your guys dosing schedule look like with fura?
Typically it was half (50-100mg) in the morning before workouts, the other half (50-100mg) in the evening a few hours before bed. I tried switching it up, and not taking it at night helped with the inability to sleep, but none of the other sides.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typically it was half (50-100mg) in the morning before workouts, the other half (50-100mg) in the evening a few hours before bed. I tried switching it up, and not taking it at night helped with the inability to sleep, but none of the other sides.
Well the suggested dose that I got was 50mg pre w/o and the other tabs spread throughout the day, but no doses 5-6 hours pre bed.

douglasbarbin

Awards
Well the suggested dose that I got was 50mg pre w/o and the other tabs spread throughout the day, but no doses 5-6 hours pre bed.
I would agree with that from personal experience, but the back of the bottle says, and I quote, "As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout." Now, it doesn't say exactly how long prior to bed time to take that serving, but by reading that, I would think a few hours would be sufficient. Obviously, technically you'd have to take ALL of the servings prior to bedtime, unless you have someone who can dose you in your sleep. :paranoid: So I took that label to mean that taking one serving a few hours before bedtime was fine.

If the difficulty sleeping was the only issue I had been experiencing, it wouldn't have been a problem, since I was able to avoid that problem by taking Furazadrol earlier in the day. However, just taking the bottle I have was making me feel so bad, I could barely function, much less think about getting a good workout in when I got to the gym. It seems like this pattern of taking Furazadrol and feeling poorly has been happening to a lot of people recently, with no apparent answers as to why it has just starting happening. I've been thinking about exchanging the product via the .PDF form I got from Axis Labs, but if I get sent another bottle from the same LOT #'s I've been seeing complaints about, won't I be likely to experience the same ill effects?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with that from personal experience, but the back of the bottle says, and I quote, "As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout." Now, it doesn't say exactly how long prior to bed time to take that serving, but by reading that, I would think a few hours would be sufficient. Obviously, technically you'd have to take ALL of the servings prior to bedtime, unless you have someone who can dose you in your sleep. :paranoid: So I took that label to mean that taking one serving a few hours before bedtime was fine.

If the difficulty sleeping was the only issue I had been experiencing, it wouldn't have been a problem, since I was able to avoid that problem by taking Furazadrol earlier in the day. However, just taking the bottle I have was making me feel so bad, I could barely function, much less think about getting a good workout in when I got to the gym. It seems like this pattern of taking Furazadrol and feeling poorly has been happening to a lot of people recently, with no apparent answers as to why it has just starting happening. I've been thinking about exchanging the product via the .PDF form I got from Axis Labs, but if I get sent another bottle from the same LOT #'s I've been seeing complaints about, won't I be likely to experience the same ill effects?
It does say to take it prior to bed but it looks like a lot of people have trouble with that. So that idea is out the window. Im sorry that a lot of you are not feeling well on the Fura. I can't pretend to know what is wrong with the batch. But I assure you this is not common within Axis Labs. Again I am sorry and if you click the link above you will get your money back.

douglasbarbin

Awards
I ended up just flushing what was left of my bottle down the toilet. Not ever buying this stuff again, that's for sure.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Wow there is a huge thread on bb about this. PA tested out some furaz caps and guess what...it contains caffein.....

douglasbarbin

Awards
Wow there is a huge thread on bb about this. PA tested out some furaz caps and guess what...it contains caffein.....
If that turns out to be true, this will have completely ruined Axis Labs' reputation with me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
link?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have two bottles LOT#75714 EXP1/12 blue/white caps.

UglyRock

UglyRock

Awards

Where is the clear-cut answer?:hammer:
I bought two bottles of Lot 75714 EXP 1/12

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is the clear-cut answer?:hammer:
I bought two bottles of Lot 75714 EXP 1/12
-See the other thread where you complained some more. I have no answers on this yet, I have also been very very busy. I will try to give you something more this week. I personally have no idea why some people had weird side effects.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs takes such claims very seriously.

I have been informed that this matter is being looked into further and we should have a response soon.

If anyone is noticing adverse effects from taking Furazadrol, stop use immediately.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I've got 2 bottles lot#810182 exp 01/11. Are these part of the "new" batch that people are having problems with? Or are they old enough that i should be ok to use them/