wierd fura sides - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

wierd fura sides

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrzyHrse View Post
    I've been in the game for a long time, and I've used lots of supps. Nothing has ever kept me up like that before. Whatever is in that batch that I had isn't just a little caffeine
    well then maybe he does have a new batch if its bad even at the low dose like you said. its weird that your lot # was all number and his was letters and numbers, maybe that is a new run. WOOT i want some now.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
    ok that all cool but did they test for anything else like maybe a stim alone wit the compound thats where the problem might be. i also would like to know when/if you ramp it up to effective dose that most use for results itsnt it 6 caps a day not 3 if your getting mild side at that dose i feel your right on trace if you uped the dose to be all cracked out like the other. did you ever try more then 3 in a day?

i hope its all fix i wanna run this stuff some time.
    I don't know if I'm going to run more than 3 pills a day or not as I'm running this stack for 5 weeks and the RAGE T19 Tren for the first 4 weeks.

I'm a little concerned at taking any PH at more than the recommended dosage. Furazadrol recommends no more than 3 capsules a day and if I were to run more than what is recommend then maybe there would be side effects.

I'm guessing taking more than the recommend dosage of any PH or even a prescription drug could possibly have negative side effects......wouldn't you agree?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstar View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to run more than 3 pills a day or not as I'm running this stack for 5 weeks and the RAGE T19 Tren for the first 4 weeks.

I'm a little concerned at taking any PH at more than the recommended dosage. Furazadrol recommends no more than 3 capsules a day and if I were to run more than what is recommend then maybe there would be side effects.

I'm guessing taking more than the recommend dosage of any PH or even a prescription drug could possibly have negative side effects......wouldn't you agree?
    ya NM i take it back the sides were at the lower dose like you were taking so im back to they may have fixed the problem and i can run it now
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

ya NM i take it back the sides were at the lower dose like you were taking so im back to they may have fixed the problem and i can run it now
    From some past PH cycles I have ran and what friends have run I have found that everyone reacts to chemicals differently.....so you have to see what works for you and what dosen't.

If you are concerned with the Furazadrol, I think it would be best to start with two capsules a day and if after a week everything is OK, then increase to the recommended 3 capsules a day and drink a lot of water, a gallon or more a day.

J
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

as to the taking higher then recommended dosage i think every single log or comment on fura says it only see results at a min. 200mg per day so thats 4 caps.
  6. New Member

as to the taking higher then recommended dosage i think every single log or comment on fura says it only see results at a min. 200mg per day so thats 4 caps.
    Same thing over here, heard the same , even from some of the actual axis labs reps.

by the way jster, hows the fura treating you thus far?? any stimulant like sides to report??

cheers
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Same thing over here, heard the same , even from some of the actual axis labs reps.

by the way jster, hows the fura treating you thus far?? any stimulant like sides to report??

cheers
    I have been taking Furazdrol for 8 days and the only slight side effect I had the first day or so was a very mild headache and this went a way once I increased my water intake.

I'm taking 3 pills a day now, 150 mg. and just to see what happens I'm going to increase to 4 pills a day, 200 mg. next week.....although If I would get any side effects when taking over the recommend 150 mg. day I would not fault Axis Labs for this as it would be my own fault for taking over what the manufacturer recommends.

J
  8. New Member

I have been taking Furazdrol for 8 days and the only slight side effect I had the first day or so was a very mild headache and this went a way once I increased my water intake.

I'm taking 3 pills a day now, 150 mg. and just to see what happens I'm going to increase to 4 pills a day, 200 mg. next week.....although If I would get any side effects when taking over the recommend 150 mg. day I would not fault Axis Labs for this as it would be my own fault for taking over what the manufacturer recommends.

J
    how are the effects at 150 mg?? Are you seeing some gains/ leaning out effect or anything positive?? Are you feeling the fura working???

If you're seeing results from this dosage i wouldn't increase it personally. Unless you feel is not working good enough then go for it. The thing is to experiment and find the sweet spot where max results meet with little to no sides.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how are the effects at 150 mg?? Are you seeing some gains/ leaning out effect or anything positive?? Are you feeling the fura working???

If you're seeing results from this dosage i wouldn't increase it personally. Unless you feel is not working good enough then go for it. The thing is to experiment and find the sweet spot where max results meet with little to no sides.
    I am starting to lean out and can start to see my abs which is good for being 48 years old and taking this stack for 09 days, I haven't done a body fat test recently, but in May I was down to 12% and then I went on vacation, boating, drinking some beer and not eating as clean as I had been and I probably got up to about 16% body fat.

My goal is to get back down to around 12% body fat and continue to add lean muscle. It's a slow process, but by working out hard, eating clean for most of the year and taking some supplements I believe its a good goal.

I guess the reason I would consider increasing the Furazadrol to 200 mg a day is to see if the results would come quicker. Right now I don't have any side effects from the 150 mg of Furazadrol and 100 mg of Tren a day. So.....it might be interesting to see what the 200 mg of Furazadrol is like and to see for myself why so many people are saying 200 mg. is the amount needed for best results.

J
  10. New Member

I am starting to lean out and can start to see my abs which is good for being 48 years old and taking this stack for 09 days, I haven't done a body fat test recently, but in May I was down to 12% and then I went on vacation, boating, drinking some beer and not eating as clean as I had been and I probably got up to about 16% body fat.

My goal is to get back down to around 12% body fat and continue to add lean muscle. It's a slow process, but by working out hard, eating clean for most of the year and taking some supplements I believe its a good goal.

I guess the reason I would consider increasing the Furazadrol to 200 mg a day is to see if the results would come quicker. Right now I don't have any side effects from the 150 mg of Furazadrol and 100 mg of Tren a day. So.....it might be interesting to see what the 200 mg of Furazadrol is like and to see for myself why so many people are saying 200 mg. is the amount needed for best results.

J

sounds like a good idea, definitely have to test the waters out , maybe 200mg does have an added beneficial effect without bringing sides, the thing is to wisen up and know what does the body good. Too bad you're running another ph alongside, it makes it hard to know what the fura is actually doing.
    I'll be likely running mine solo cause is my first ph and want to test the waters out first. I just need to figure out a good pct for im planning on going to try a 4-5 weeker. I will have to ask around the axis labs forum to see if i can get some help. I would really want to get by with otc pct.
    I hope slow-mun chimes in as he is very knowledgeable on this stuff and i think he also represents axis labs.

Sounds like great progrress thus far man, keep it up, ill keep following along. Good to hear your fura is clean.

cheers
  11. New Member

same lot as above

I noticed this thread and it got me a little freaked out. As i just got a bottle with the above date codes above and been eharing the rumours of caffeine in there. I have an allergy to caffeine so taking something like this would not be good for me. Any one can validate that it contains caffeine?Any reps could comment on that specifically?been reading and no axis reps can say anything specific on caffeine in the product but side step it with there responses
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

This stuff really f***** me up. I stopped taking it
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldfan112 View Post
    I noticed this thread and it got me a little freaked out. As i just got a bottle with the above date codes above and been eharing the rumours of caffeine in there. I have an allergy to caffeine so taking something like this would not be good for me. Any one can validate that it contains caffeine?Any reps could comment on that specifically?been reading and no axis reps can say anything specific on caffeine in the product but side step it with there responses
    No one is side stepping anything. We're out of the loop for the most part.

If I were you, I'd opt not to run something that poses a potential health risk.
  14. New Member

i probably won't take the stuff..guess it shows the testament of my confidence in the company. working for a different industry altogether in sales..if there was something wrong my product I know and I have seen my company test the product and show the proof out there or acknowledge it and send out information out there to make sure it doesn't cause any problems to the customer...i don't see how hard it is to get a test for caffeine done and sent out to customers if that is the main complaint..sorry just me ranting on as I truly believe companies should really straightforward...easiest thing is not to take it and move on to something else that is safer

thanks
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 months later and no conclusive answers. What a crock of BS

How does a company allow this to go on for 2 months?!

Yet everyone wonders why supps are on the chopping block. It's the 5-10% of the market that spikes products and wrecks it for everyone.

I have blood pressure issues and took this stuff on 2 sep occassions but never connected the dots on the sleeplessness and potentially spiked product.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Makes me sick!
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    2 months later and no conclusive answers. What a crock of BS

How does a company allow this to go on for 2 months?!

Yet everyone wonders why supps are on the chopping block. It's the 5-10% of the market that spikes products and wrecks it for everyone.

I have blood pressure issues and took this stuff on 2 sep occassions but never connected the dots on the sleeplessness and potentially spiked product.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Makes me sick!
    I had the same feelings on this . I still have no clue.

Over on another forum Sombody tested it and it didnt look good but the caps were not from a sealed bottle so I cant go any further into details
    Team Orbit
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Still having problems with Fura?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

Angry Fura Sides

I can understand why some of the reps are in the dark, but a company is run from the top down and whoever is in charge of this company is just sitting by and hoping this all goes away. It really is disgusting and just goes to show you that despite the hype and marketing, despite the resps on here posing as everyone's friend.....THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF US!! We are all just dollars to them. Its a business but some people actually care about consumers and then there are companys and their management like this.

I had the same sides from this and I for one will never again purchase anything from this company.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am really sorry that things went down the way they did man. I am just a board rep. I am not high up in the business so I am not told anything. Obviously something went wrong in the processing of the product but what are they to do about it now? They discontinued it and are now paying the price. It doesnt make Axis look good and they know it. It is not something Axis is proud of, myself as well being a rep for Axis. But what's done is done. And there really is nothing else we can do about it. Again I TRULY am sorry that this happened to you. If it dissuades you away from trying an other Axis supplements, I do not blame you. I wish you a good luck on your quest for new supplements.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I for one will never again purchase anything from this company.
    If we took an all or none approach cutting ties with a company every time something went wrong, there wouldn't be many options in the ph arena. Lots of reputable companies have had instances of bad sourcing (or whatever the problem may be). I look at each product on an individual basis, follow results, and stay out of the way when a product is questionable.

Axis has plenty of productive options with no problems whatsoever. I encourage you to keep an open mind with products like Hemodraulix and SMASH that have nothing but rave reviews even when the feedback is unsolicited.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I can understand why some of the reps are in the dark, but a company is run from the top down and whoever is in charge of this company is just sitting by and hoping this all goes away. It really is disgusting and just goes to show you that despite the hype and marketing, despite the resps on here posing as everyone's friend.....THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF US!! We are all just dollars to them.
    I for one will never again purchase anything from this company.
    You tell it like it is brother.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    but what are they to do about it now?
    How about a REFUND?!?!!? Is that a foreign ****ing concept? I blew $80 on 2 bottles of this garbage and was sick for 2 weeks, and Axis is basically telling me to **** off. Don't tell me about that 90 day warrantee horse****; I didn't buy a car or a piece of hardware that can "malfunction", I bought a supplement that doesn't expire for 3 years.

Here's the deal: If they had simply refunded my money, I would have shut up and let it go. I also probably would have respected the company for owning up to its mistakes, and kept trying their other products. Instead, they are sitting by hoping it will blow over and ignoring their paying customers. There is a trickle down effect from this. People ask me about supp companies, I tell them my horror story about Axis labs. They do not buy Axis Labs. I do not buy Axis Labs. Good for business? You be the judge.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well its beyond my control man. I'm sorry it is the way it is. There is nothing I can do about it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

[/QUOTE] How about a REFUND?!?!!? Is that a foreign ****ing concept? I blew $80 on 2 bottles of this garbage and was sick for 2 weeks, and Axis is basically telling me to **** off. Don't tell me about that 90 day warrantee horse****; I didn't buy a car or a piece of hardware that can "malfunction", I bought a supplement that doesn't expire for 3 years.

Here's the deal: If they had simply refunded my money, I would have shut up and let it go. I also probably would have respected the company for owning up to its mistakes, and kept trying their other products. Instead, they are sitting by hoping it will blow over and ignoring their paying customers. There is a trickle down effect from this. People ask me about supp companies, I tell them my horror story about Axis labs. They do not buy Axis Labs. I do not buy Axis Labs. Good for business? You be the judge.[/QUOTE]

THIS is the whole thing in a nutshell because I couldn't agree more when it comes to the refund and keeping an open mind toward the company and its other products.
    I too bought two bottles, I too never heard anything back when asked for a refund. So you have a compounding effect of something wrong with a particular product AND then you don't make it right by the consumer!! MAN UP, not only admit that you had a problem (which you guys did) but more importantly if you want to retain any kind of reputation in the industry and keep your loyal customers then KEEP THEM AS CUSTOMERS BY MAKING THEM WHOLE AGAIN. Axis Labs does have good quality products so I can admit that my blanket statement of never buying their products again seems harsh, but at the same time if no responsiblity is taken, nor any effort to make it up to me the consumer then why would I ever want to buy a product from such company again??
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I bought this crap? for the first time, and by way, first time i use Axis lab products, and as suggested by the guy who tested one of the pills i opened one of them and the content is brownish with smell and taste like just tea.

I got some of the side effects the first day when i made the "stupid mistake?" of following the recommendation of the bottle of taking it before bed, results: no sleep and kind of nervousness.

I asked also axis lab about it and got no response. I've been observing this forum and others speaking about this issue and the worst thing is that Axis lab does not give the face!! this is disrespectful to the customers!.

I suggest that everyone having this issue(s) start looking for those websites where this crap is sold and let's give it a bad review and point the reader to follow this and the others forums... and let's see if that way the CEO of Axis lab or whoever dare to explain what the fuk is going on with this sht.

Lot 75714 exp 1/12
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I guess this explains all the furazadrol on ebay...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:10 AM
  2. REALLY WIERD QUESTION on sublingual tablets
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:28 AM
  3. Wierd dreams on keto?
    By bigdognhb in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Any of you ever feel wierd