Axis Labs HemodrauliX™ - Product Writeup

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards

HemodrauliX™ Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to upregulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Upregulating NOS, combined with the most powerful Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Prepare yourself for even bigger pumps, more strength and deeper muscle stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.

• Supplies 30 Workouts
• Up-Regulates N.O. Production
• Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps
• Incredible Strength Gains
• Deep Muscle Fiber Stimulation
• Improved Protein Synthesis
• Ignites Lipolysis (Fat into Muscle)
• Increases Bedroom Performance

Category Supremacy
Let us quickly establish what HemodrauliX™ is not. HemodrauliX™ is not your run of the mill, knock-off NO supplement. Simply put, HemodrauliX™ delivers so much more than any other NO product has to date. It will change what the market expects nitric oxide products because it dominates the category to the point of supremacy. What we have unleashed is the largest breakthrough in Nitric Oxide supplementation since its induction to the fitness world a half a decade ago. There is much more to NO than just Arginine and we are unleashing this in a big way with HemodrauliX™.

What exactly is an Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System?
You may already know that Arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. What you may not know is there are other factors involved that allow this process to happen. In the past, NO supplements were designed to flood your body with mass amounts of Arginine, which we actually did a great job of with NE2® by esterifying Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl). However, until now, there were not enough cofactors in your system to meet this enormous supply of Arginine thereby hindering the ultimate Nitric Oxide experience.

Nitric Oxide is a byproduct of Arginine being broken down in the body by an enzyme called Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Your body only has a limited supply of NOS. Consequently, no matter how much Arginine you have flooded your system with, your NO will only be as high as the amount of NOS you have to break it down. We have a breakthrough way to create more of the key enzyme, NOS. The result…RIDICULOUS PUMPS! We are talking pumps so big, they almost hurt. Excited yet?

How in the heck to did you do this? You might ask. The answer is the addition of a compound called Arachidonic Acid (AA). You may have seen AA in other products because it has so many benefits. But you have never seen it used this way before. AA has the ability to turn on (upregulate) NOS through a complex process. Once AA is released from the phospholipid layer of each muscle cell during exercise, it is rapidly converted to prostaglandins (PGE2). PGE2 upregulates the enzyme NOS creating the perfect environment for MASS Nitric Oxide production.

HemodrauliX™ is so powerful, we only suggest taking it once a day and no more than four to five times a week. The intense effects can be felt for days after use. No more choking down horse pills twice a day, everyday, all week. That method is over marketed, over rated and no longer necessary. By preserving NO cofactors, HemodrauliX™ will work harder for you, build much more muscle and for less money.

When we say build more muscle, we are not exaggerating. HemodrauliX™ caries a large anabolic component that is very noticeable after the first week of use. During beta-testing of HemodrauliX™, it was not uncommon to see 5 to 15 pounds of dense lean mass added within the first 30 days of use. It should also be mentioned that there is a respectable decrease in body fat. Lipolysis (Fat breakdown) is very noticeable, especially during training due to increased perspiration (you sweat like a pig!).

HemodrauliX is truly an anabolic breakthrough that you would never expect from an NO product. Grab your supply today and be on your way to a more muscular, harder physique. Demand more from your supplements. Demand Axis Labs®.

Component Breakdown

Arachidonic Acid
HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic Acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with Nitric Oxide to create massive vasodialation, feeding the muscles by increasing blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.

NE2®
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create Nitric Oxide.

Beta-Alanine
Moreover, HemodrauliX™ is powered by the ultra popular Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.

Real Testimonials:

"I work in the supplement industry for Discount Sport Nutrition and honestly, I'm not easily impressed by products. I've taken nearly every pre-workout on the market powders liquids caps pills the works. Nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to half of this product. I have to take a stack of 2 scoops of ** ****** 1 of **** ***** WHILE I'm on ****** on a totally empty stomach and then my 3 ********** to match the absolute POWER of HemodrauliX. I mean... come on that's a lot of stuff.. I'm a competitive power lifter. I'm a back to back to back state champion, Idaho's reigning Male Best lifter and have a handful of state records and I'm a competitor on the national stage. I owe a large part of my gains to your product.. I mean.. people ask, "what the hell are you on?" when I'm in the gym with your stuff. Keep building the top edge stuff! Give me even MORE!! (if its possible... which I'm not totally sure if it can be done)"
- Garrett, Boise ID

"This is my second cycle on HemodrauliX and no N.O. supplement has given me the results I need! I look for a N.O. supplement to supply to supply me with skin-bursting pumps all day long and packed on mass while maintaining a low body fat % and on a calorie restricted diet! No other N.O. product has given me the explosive workouts and results I need!"
- Rich, Port Colborne, ON Canada

"OMG awesome product. Lots of water and hardcore work outs is the helping nature of this awesome product."
- Steve, Austin TX

"Hey guys, I actually own an Internet supplement store and have tried TONS of Nitric Oxide products... A lot of NO2 type supplements don't seem to produce the results you'd expect. I used HemodrauliX by Axis Labs myself, and was blown away! My web site carries over 6,000 different supplements and HemodrauliX is absolutely the best Nitric Oxide product I've ever tried. I used the samples you guys sent over to us and tried them out on some Ultimate Fighting Competitors. The fighters loved the HemodrauliX and all felt great stamina with only one dose! Keep producing the great products, and thanks for the great stuff you guys carry!"
- Curtis McCoy, Denver CO

"I wanted to say, as for pump and all that jazz, I get that with just creatine and argenine...HEMO however, gave me the pump, plus an additional level of stamina I didn't even know existed. This stuff is top of the line, The first year plus since I started working out, I would be burnt out after only a few exercises, since I started "smashing" (no pun intended) with HEMODRAULIX, I feel as though I am barely getting warmed up after those couple of exercises, I want to live at the gym now!!! Thanks to AXIS LABS for hooking it up with a powerful supplement that has this caliber! you guys rock!"
- Bobby, Aurora CO

"I trained several times on it myself and the vains on my forearms were bigger than ever!!"
- Sander, Nederland

"HemodrauliX was one of the best supplements I've ever purchased. I felt it working the very time I used it. Now every day when I leave the gym, my target muscles are fully pumped. I'll continue to recommend this product to all my friends."
- Chris, Lakewood CA

Demand More from Your Supplements! Demand Axis Labs!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to finally see a write up on Hemo! Still my favorite supp of all time!

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Luc Andreotti's HemodrauliX Review

[youtube]CvJtjAX7Vvs[/youtube]

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love hemo for the pump but does it give you more DOMS i'm not sure if it's the hemo or the fact i took a two week break but i've been working out for two weeks after the break and seem to be a little soarer than usual. is this maybe the AA

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexy box!

Yes its the AA giving you more DOMS. Also the fact that you are getting stronger and lifting more weight...giving you more DOMS :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
if you think the Hemodraulix box is sexy you should check out the bottle!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stuff really works.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it does. How many caps you using?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes it does. How many caps you using?
3 caps on heavy days only since the testopro kicked in, still feel it even at 3 caps. pumps and libido were a little rough full dosing it along with the testopro, but when the testopro is gone i will go back to 6/5x a week. i tried 6 caps am before workout and then 3 caps in afternoon for a light workout and that was really intense. 6 is plenty.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever gone higher than 6?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro..you havent seen anything then. Try 8..then 10 caps...and if you are really crazy 12. 8 is my sweet spot. Trust me it only gets better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bro..you havent seen anything then. Try 8..then 10 caps...and if you are really crazy 12. 8 is my sweet spot. Trust me it only gets better.
good lord, i can imagine!!! how many do you take with the testopro? i upped my dose to 3 caps this morning.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I am not taking any so that I can see what Tpro does on its own. I'm sure the stack would be sick tho.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right now I am not taking any so that I can see what Tpro does on its own. I'm sure the stack would be sick tho.
i have been taking 3 hemo since i started testopro, down from the 6 i was taking before. still feel the effects of hemo even at three, and i think it helps activate the testopro-better/quicker absorption into the system, bro-logic i know, but it works for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeeerd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry, i got carried away. between the test cyp/testopro/hemo it seems i have 2x the libido i had as a teenager. having a hard time controlling my excitement, it's like i have found fountain of youth.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol didnt get carried away man. I'd be excited about ordering 3 fleshlights too!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol didnt get carried away man. I'd be excited about ordering 3 fleshlights too!!
i am going to have to assign them different days of the week, lol.:saroll:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
i have been taking 3 hemo since i started testopro, down from the 6 i was taking before. still feel the effects of hemo even at three, and i think it helps activate the testopro-better/quicker absorption into the system, bro-logic i know, but it works for me.
wow really I have only tried HemoDraulix at 6 caps ed

glad to hear good feedback

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow really I have only tried HemoDraulix at 6 caps ed

glad to hear good feedback
metroba convinced me to try 10 at once- that was a little too intense for me. 6 really does do very good on it's own.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha guess im more hardcore :p