Furaz: Odd question

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is Furaz so helpful with fat loss. It is. I've tried it.

Isn't it typical that androgenic compunds do this?

FURAZADROL is a potent non-methylated pro-anabolic compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-anabolic that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, FURAZADROL is the answer

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna ask some reliable sources.

I suspect there's a bit of a nutrient partitioning effect with certain compounds like Furaz. Let's compare to something like Phera, where you'll be really carb sensitive if you aren't really careful with your diet. Plus just because the other compounds don't aromatize, doesn't mean that they don't still instigate bloat by another mechanism. There's no bloat with Furaz as I'm sure you've experienced.

Let me get back to you with a better answer...Good question, sounds like something that I would ask when planning for a cycle :cheers:

mikinTx

subbed - have 2 bottles of this and want to make the most of it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had some of my suspicians confirmed and clarified as well.

Some of the compounds can have direct estrogenic effect without aromatization. But, without clinical studies, there's not really any way to prove that other than via user feedback. From what's reported in reviews and logs, there's not estrogenic symptoms with Furaz.

I'm getting the picture that "nutrient partitioning" is sort of the buzzword to describe effects on insulin, igf, etc. Again based on feedback, we'd assume that Furaz has a positive effect in that regard.

Finally, keep in mind that various steroid pathways can equate to fat burning, strength, size, or any combination of the above. So with Furaz, it seems to favor fat burning pathways. It also seems if it's just anabolic enough to preserve all your lean mass (or potentially gain some lean mass) even if you're cutting very aggressively.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Why is Furaz so helpful with fat loss. It is. I've tried it.

Isn't it typical that androgenic compunds do this?

FURAZADROL is a potent non-methylated pro-anabolic compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-anabolic that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, FURAZADROL is the answer
The AA ratio does not necessarily correlate to the effects on body composition. Anavar is another example of a highly anabolic compound with great nutrient partitioning effects. Apparently furazadrol has these as well.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
The AA ratio does not necessarily correlate to the effects on body composition. Anavar is another example of a highly anabolic compound with great nutrient partitioning effects. Apparently furazadrol has these as well.
thanks Quigs for chiming in about the Furazadrol Q

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
celc5 Cycle Logs 33
Anabolics 1