Why furazadrol over prostanzonol?

Mars1107

Ive read that the cholesterol lowering abilities of fuzaradrol are not true.

So which compound is better?

Both are similar, but which one has the edge?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
prostanzonol isn't still available

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will have to look into the cholesterol lowering abilities of Furazadrol . hmmm :dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure about the cholesterol effects.

Comparing the 2 though, I was trying to decide whether to run Furaz or Prostanazol last summer since I had access to both. Once I dug deep and found some info on Prostan, the joint issues were there almost unaminously across the board. Also, there was about a 50/50 split on people's satisfaction with Prostan. I decided on Furaz had no joint issues so I'm glad I chose that over Prostan.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the cholesterol effects.

Comparing the 2 though, I was trying to decide whether to run Furaz or Prostanazol last summer since I had access to both. Once I dug deep and found some info on Prostan, the joint issues were there almost unaminously across the board. Also, there was about a 50/50 split on people's satisfaction with Prostan. I decided on Furaz had no joint issues so I'm glad I chose that over Prostan.
Thanks celc5

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I will have to look into the cholesterol lowering abilities of Furazadrol . hmmm :dunno:
I believe it was in Anabolics 9th edition that Orastan-A's cholesterol lowering effects were discussed as being suspect. I won't even attempt to argue against it, because William Llewellyn is a brilliant man and I am positive that he is correct. That being said, the feedback is overwhelming for Orastan-A(which Furazadrol is a clone of)over Orastan-E (which prostanzonol is a clone of). Its a no-brainer as far as results go.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furaz: cleaner, mild- fatigue -GOT LEAN (6 caps/day == 300 mg)
Prostan: felt like total POO and lethargy much more pronounced

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is pretty much what I had seen with my searches. I traded away my prostan because it just didn't seem worth it. Just to be fair, I never did run it so maybe there's some people that liked it :dunno:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I did some home work and this is wgat I found

They both are DHT derivatives with missing 3keto groups and modifications on the 2,3 positions.. Oddly enough, Furaza (orastan-a) should be stronger than Prostanozol (orastan-e or Winz).. Also, the methyl counterpart to Fura (furazabol) is better on HDL/LDL than Stanozolol, hopefully this translates to the non-methyls as well

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good God bro - your clip under your name is insanely hot. please post a clip link so I can share with some buds

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was in Anabolics 9th edition that Orastan-A's cholesterol lowering effects were discussed as being suspect. I won't even attempt to argue against it, because William Llewellyn is a brilliant man and I am positive that he is correct. That being said, the feedback is overwhelming for Orastan-A(which Furazadrol is a clone of)over Orastan-E (which prostanzonol is a clone of). Its a no-brainer as far as results go.
Furazadrol may decrease total cholesterol levels but will not improve the HDL/LDL ratios. It may actually increase LDLs while lowering HDL.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I did some home work and this is wgat I found
This would coincide with many user reviews. Everyone that I've talked to that has used both preferred the furazadrol compound to the winztrol.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
This would coincide with many user reviews. Everyone that I've talked to that has used both preferred the furazadrol compound to the winztrol.
agreed

not every one will favor 1 compound .

glad to see ya on Quigs

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Furazadrol may decrease total cholesterol levels but will not improve the HDL/LDL ratios. It may actually increase LDLs while lowering HDL.
Any insight as to why this may occur? I'd assume it would be a "mild" effect though as compared to some other designers that wreck cholesterol levels :think:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping by:wave2:. I'm totally psyched about AMS's new 1-Androsterone and 4-AD UTT. I can't wait to hop on some in a couple of months.

Mars1107

Furaz: cleaner, mild- fatigue -GOT LEAN (6 caps/day == 300 mg)
What did you experience on 300mg furaz? for 4 weeks?

What your results?

Was it worth 150 bucks?

Mars1107

Also, if your stacking with Epi, do you not need as high doses?

I know both are dry, but thats what id go with.

maybe like 200mg?
with 30,30,30,30 epistane?

or should i go high on epistane on 200mg?
like, 30,40,40,50?

or what about partially bridging? the two into 6 weeks?

thanks.

or alternatively, should i just run them separate? 2-3 months apart?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping by:wave2:. I'm totally psyched about AMS's new 1-Androsterone and 4-AD UTT. I can't wait to hop on some in a couple of months.
Yeah, so am I haha. Thanks for the kind words. I'm really looking forward to 4-AD...I think it'll be a staple for many cycles in the future.

Also, if your stacking with Epi, do you not need as high doses?

I know both are dry, but thats what id go with.

maybe like 200mg?
with 30,30,30,30 epistane?

or should i go high on epistane on 200mg?
like, 30,40,40,50?

or what about partially bridging? the two into 6 weeks?

thanks.

or alternatively, should i just run them separate? 2-3 months apart?
Generally, you can lower the dosage of both compounds when stacking. I liked your first option the most.

Mars1107

Yeah, so am I haha. Thanks for the kind words. I'm really looking forward to 4-AD...I think it'll be a staple for many cycles in the future.

Generally, you can lower the dosage of both compounds when stacking. I liked your first option the most.

Have you tried this stack?

if so, do you think its better than doing a high dose e-stane solo.

do furaz/e-stane complement well?

i know a lot of people like to do h-drol/furaz,

or tren/furazadrol would probally be an awesome cutter, but i decided to stay away from the tren, to many sides it seems to have.

but i do not want to do h-drol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halo or Epithio would both stack well with Furaz for recomp effects.

If you're looking for cutting results rather than recomp, I would suggest halo over epithio though. IMO the cutting potential for epithios is waay overrated. I had a bit of mild bloat and was carb sensitive on epithio. H-drol was razor sharp with no bloat and everything I ate turned into muscle.

I vote for H-drol/Furaz for a cut :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you're looking for cutting results rather than recomp, I would suggest halo over epithio though. IMO the cutting potential for epithios is waay overrated. I had a bit of mild bloat and was carb sensitive on epithio. H-drol was razor sharp with no bloat and everything I ate turned into muscle.

I agree that's going to be quite an effective stack.

I keep forgetting that i have some furaz to use. :006:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that's going to be quite an effective stack.

I keep forgetting that i have some furaz to use. :006:
I'd be REALLY interested to hear what you had to say about that stack. It's popular on DA and just about everyone gives it a thumbsup :thumbsup:

And also just to clarify my last post, I REALLY liked the epithio too. I'm just not personally convinced that it's suited for the type of cut that people are looking for when they choose Furaz.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be REALLY interested to hear what you had to say about that stack. It's popular on DA and just about everyone gives it a thumbsup :thumbsup:

And also just to clarify my last post, I REALLY liked the epithio too. I'm just not personally convinced that it's suited for the type of cut that people are looking for when they choose Furaz.
Well i have some Halo stored away for a rainy day as well. I think you may have sold me on this stack. :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Iwill be trying it with Pmag here soon :D

Furazadrol and Pmag :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iwill be trying it with Pmag here soon :D

Furazadrol and Pmag :D
hows that going for ya? fura/hdrol was fantastic. gonna have to try the pmag/fura sometime soon. always had good results on fura.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
hows that going for ya? fura/hdrol was fantastic. gonna have to try the pmag/fura sometime soon. always had good results on fura.
I stopped taking the Furazadrol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
H-drol and furazadrol looks like it would be great for leaning out next spring. Bulking from here through winter :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've further convinced me, Celc. I'm going to log a Halodrol-50/Furazadrol/Dermacrine stack here in the coming days. I think this will be one hell of a recomper my friend. I'll link you once i get it going. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I stopped taking the Furazadrol
i can never get over how differently everyone reacts to supps. if i react well to something i think everyone will, still have a hard time getting that out of my head. furazadrol really treated me well.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
You've further convinced me, Celc. I'm going to log a Halodrol-50/Furazadrol/Dermacrine stack here in the coming days. I think this will be one hell of a recomper my friend. I'll link you once i get it going. :D
good luck man :D

I may try Furazadrol agin 1 day

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is important to remember when giving advice that not everyone will have the same exact results as you did. Some may not experience the same results or even better yet some may experience much superior results than you.

Obviously other than just different bodies, different diet and different training play a role.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is important to remember when giving advice that not everyone will have the same exact results as you did. Some may not experience the same results or even better yet some may experience much superior results than you.

Obviously other than just different bodies, different diet and different training play a role.
this is so true

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2