12 weeks Furazadrol

Andre8564

Awards
Would it be ok to take Furazadrol for 12 weeks at the following dosage:

1-2wk: 100mg Fura
3-4wk: 150mg Fura
5-8wk: 200mg Fura
9-12wk: 200mg Fura + 50mg H-Drol

Does Fura loses its effect after a few weeks? Would a 8 week cycle be better? Higher dosage?

I'm not looking for mass, just would like to lean out and some hardening / vascularity.

Thanks Andre

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is a bit long in my eyes to run any PH I would rather see sombody run it for 6-8at most 8 weeks 200-300mg would be fine

Andre8564

Awards
What would be the problem with 12 weeks, with the first 4 weeks at a rather low dosage? It's non-methylated, so it shouldn't be harsh on the liver etc. Cholesterol?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
non-methylated doesn't mean you can run cycles extra long . I am sure you would be fine at 12 weeks but it is added stress on your system thats were I was going.But I guess at the lower dose that you have posted you should be fine.

Log it!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is your body.

I would never run it for more than 8 weeks MAX. As I said, it is your body and you should be ok. I just would never recommend that strategy.

Are you an experienced PH user?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
It is your body.

I would never run it for more than 8 weeks MAX. As I said, it is your body and you should be ok. I just would never recommend that strategy.

thanks thats what I wass thinking 8 weeks :friday:

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
non-methylated doesn't mean you can run cycles extra long . I am sure you would be fine at 12 weeks but it is added stress on your system thats were I was going.But I guess at the lower dose that you have posted you should be fine.

Log it!!
X2 just because it is mild, that does not mean you abuse it.

Andre8564

Awards
My plan was to get blood work done before, after 4 and 8 weeks and then decide whether to end the cycle or go for 12 weeks. Also the first 4 weeks would be at a rather low dosage. Would you recommend to bump the dosage and just go for 8 weeks?

3-AD (horrible) and H-Drol (great) so far.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
My plan was to get blood work done before, after 4 and 8 weeks and then decide whether to end the cycle or go for 12 weeks. Also the first 4 weeks would be at a rather low dosage. Would you recommend to bump the dosage and just go for 8 weeks?

QUOTE]

Sounds good will you be posting them up ?

Andre8564

Awards
Sounds good will you be posting them up ?
Of course. I just got some AX Lean FX and Fast Action Zenalean which I would like to take in the first 8 weeks.

Option 1)

1-2wk: 100mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
3-4wk: 150mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
5-8wk: 200mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
PCT: SERM (Clom and Nolva on hand) + AX aPCT + AX Mass FX

Option 2)

1wk: 150mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
2wk: 200mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
3-4wk: 250mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
5-8wk: 250mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean + 50mg H-Drol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Option 2 looks much better. I actually would save the Lean Fx for PCT. Cortisol will higher after you stop the Fura. Zenalean is epedra right? You may have some issues with this i.e blood pressure. I would save the zenalean for pct as well. As for pct, Fura is very mild and the nolva and clom should be enough. The aPCT may just be overkill.

Andre8564

Awards
Zenalean is ephedra-free AFAIK. Some sites have it listed with Ma Huang extract (10mg Ephedra) but I think this is an old version. Some ingredients are Bitter Orange, Guarana Extract, L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract so I think this should work well together with Lean FX.

I thought about adding Lean FX to PCT as well, that would then be 8wk on, 4wk off, 4wk on.

I know several people will bash me for this, but I consider to use only aPCT and Mass FX for PCT. These two worked very well for me after a 5 week H-Drol (50-100mg) + 11-OXO (300-400mg) cycle . I do have Nolva and Clom here, but I had zero symptoms of gyno or estrogen problems during and after the cycle and everything went back to normal after 4 weeks just with aPCT and Mass FX.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If those are the ingredients for the Zena. Than go for it! :thumbsup: Stuff looks good!

For the Leanfx I was just suggesting using it PCT alone.

aPCT and Massfx may work just fine. Everyone is different. Using some nolva and clom is
just to be on the safe side.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Of course. I just got some AX Lean FX and Fast Action Zenalean which I would like to take in the first 8 weeks.

Option 1)

1-2wk: 100mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
3-4wk: 150mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
5-8wk: 200mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
PCT: SERM (Clom and Nolva on hand) + AX aPCT + AX Mass FX

Option 2)

1wk: 150mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
2wk: 200mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
3-4wk: 250mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean
5-8wk: 250mg Fura + 4 caps Lean FX + 2 caps Zenalean + 50mg H-Drol

I am not to sure I would want to run a stim on cycle as it could cause adverse effects on your blood pressure.

Andre8564

Awards
I am not to sure I would want to run a stim on cycle as it could cause adverse effects on your blood pressure.
I guess I'll take only 1 pre-workout of Zenalean and see how I respond to it.
Lean FX should not cause high blood pressure, that was also my experience with Retain 2.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the Zena actually doesnt look to stimmy. I think it would be safe. JMO

Guarana Extract, L-Carnitine and Green Tea dont sound like they would cause any issues. That is if there is no ephedra in it.

Andre8564

Awards
Well the Zena actually doesnt look to stimmy. I think it would be safe. JMO

Guarana Extract, L-Carnitine and Green Tea dont sound like they would cause any issues. That is if there is no ephedra in it.
The old version contained Ma Huang extract (standardized for 10mg of Ephedrine), the new one Bitter Orange (Fruit & Root) (standardized to 5mg of synephrine).

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
The old version contained Ma Huang extract (standardized for 10mg of Ephedrine), the new one Bitter Orange (Fruit & Root) (standardized to 5mg of synephrine).
And which 1 do you plan on taking

I would like to suggest that you moniter your BP either way just to be on the safe side

log it :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im guessing 5mg per cap? So 10mg total? That really doesnt sound bad at all. But like learn said its always good to monitor bp while "on"...ESPECIALLY if you are going to use a "stim" type supplement.

and I agree...LOG EEEETTT!!!!

Andre8564

Awards
And which 1 do you plan on taking
The one without Ma Huang extract. Not even sure if I'll take the Zenalean, I'll try 1 cap pre-workout and see how it affects the BP and how long it lasts.

I think I start the cycle 05/08.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it up man!

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
I prefer run it for 6 weeks and then add clen into my PCT.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I just don't like the added stress and thought of the BP going sky high .

good luck

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of dosing Furazadrol adequately(300mg)for six weeks and then using clen in PCT.
may have to get some clen

I will be talking to you about dosages soon slow-man :D

Andre8564

Awards
Took the first Zenalean cap today pre-workout. Pump was a little bit better in the beginning but that was it, no stim effect. I wonder why they recommend 1 cap/day for no longer than 30 days and then sell it in big 120 cap bottles.

Took the first Lean FX cap now post-workout. I will start with 100mg Fura tomorrow. When would you take 100/150/200mg dosages? 100mg all together in the morning, split throughout the day? Is it ok to take the Fura with a whey shake or better with some food?

P.S.: I've lost the pwd for my account and can't recover it because Hushmail has deactivated my account (says I haven't logged in since 3 weeks, which isn't true) and would like to pay me for a premium account to reactivate it. So when the cookie is lost I can't log in any more under this account :( Would be great if an admin or mod could help me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it spread out. When time do you workout? If in the morning then take 50mg pre w/o and the other 50mg pre bed or even a bit earlier.

Andre8564

Awards
Take it spread out.
Ok, that's what I thought. I workout between 7pm and 10pm, for ~80 minutes. I've seen that some other Axis lab rep recommended to take it all in the morning?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id reccomend taking 50mg in morning and 50mg pre w/o then.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an opinion here

6 caps per day (300 mg) seems to be the SWEET spot formany (me incuded)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im assuming he is ramping up his dose :think:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cortisol control on cycle doesn't make much sense to me :think: I'd drop the Lean FX on cycle as was suggested earlier.

I do like the Zenalean on cycle and agree with checking BP just to be sure.

I also like the linked idea of stacking with 11oxo, but not for cort control ;)

Andre8564

Awards
I might replace the Lean FX with 11-Test @ 300mg.

I will ramp up the dosage to 200mg, maybe higher. I have 5 bottles so far for 12 weeks. I may get 2 more so that I can go to 300mg. But don't forget that I will stack H-Drol in the last 4 weeks.

I would like to see what 100mg, 150mg or 200mg does for me before I go to 300mg.

Did anyone noticed hair loss @ 300mg?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but that's not a good answer.
For all the reviews I have seen "No" I can't tell you how you will react as everyone reacts differently to certain compounds. I have yet to try Furazadrol but am planning a run here soon 300-500 mg ed with Hdrol 75mg

Andre8564

Awards
I'm not prone to MPB nor did I have hair loss from H-Drol, but Furazadrol is a DHT derivate, so I'm not sure if it is harsher on the hair than H-Drol.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
I'm not prone to MPB nor did I have hair loss from H-Drol, but Furazadrol is a DHT derivate, so I'm not sure if it is harsher on the hair than H-Drol.
I ran furazadrol with h-drol and noticed no hair loss.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
For all the reviews I have seen "No" I can't tell you how you will react as everyone reacts differently to certain compounds. I have yet to try Furazadrol but am planning a run here soon 300-500 mg ed with Hdrol 75mg
Sounds like a good plan, you should enjoy that cycle immensely. Little to no sides, just great gains :head:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I might replace the Lean FX with 11-Test @ 300mg.

I will ramp up the dosage to 200mg, maybe higher. I have 5 bottles so far for 12 weeks. I may get 2 more so that I can go to 300mg. But don't forget that I will stack H-Drol in the last 4 weeks.

I would like to see what 100mg, 150mg or 200mg does for me before I go to 300mg.

Did anyone noticed hair loss @ 300mg?
Hair loss is not something that can be attributed to a higher dosage of Furazadrol. If you are sensitive to androgens, then you might notice sides with as little as 50mg. If you haven't noticed anything yet, then you probably won't experience any negative sidse effects, although you plan on being on cycle for quite some time. Keep us up to speed on how the cycle is treating you.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss is not something that can be attributed to a higher dosage of Furazadrol. If you are sensitive to androgens, then you might notice sides with as little as 50mg. If you haven't noticed anything yet, then you probably won't experience any negative sidse effects, although you plan on being on cycle for quite some time. Keep us up to speed on how the cycle is treating you.
yes keep us posted on your Furazadrol run

Andre8564

Awards
After 10 days@100mg + 10 days@150mg I'm not impressed. Hardly any effect. Will bump to 200mg tomorrow.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 10 days@100mg + 10 days@150mg I'm not impressed. Hardly any effect. Will bump to 200mg tomorrow.
Refer to Lllern's post #2 on page 1 for typical dosing protocols.

Also consider that recomp may be occuring this early in the cycle. It's possilbe that you're gaing lean mass while bodyfat is dropping so the scale might not reflect what's occuring. Are you using calipers to track results?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your diet like? Training routine?

Andre8564

Awards
Ok, maybe I should rephrase "not impressed". I do lean out nicely, have dropped ~2% Bf in 3 weeks.

My diet is ~2500kcal, 100g carbs and 250g protein. I do not count fat, but it's low as well (major sources are peanut butter and virgin olive oil).

I'm not impressed by the anabolic properties of Fura. After 10-14 days it caused some shrinkage and lost its effect, so I think 150g is just a therapeutical dosage. There is no hardening effect, with H-Drol at just 50-75mg I was rock hard after 3 weeks. Also no pump, on-feeling or anything else.

The good thing is that there are ZERO noticeable sides. No hair loss, no back pumps, no lethargy, no nothing.

Lets see what 200mg does. Would like to increase the cals to add some LBM while dropping some more Bf.