dosing question

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
im going to start a Furazadrol and 11 oxo
taking 100 mg furazadrol a day for 4 weeks
and taking 675 of 11 0x0
during the whole cycle and post cycle using formadrol extreme so 8 weeks of that
i shouldnt have estrogen problems both of these r dry compounds but is my does to low thanks guy

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
im going to start a Furazadrol and 11 oxo
taking 100 mg furazadrol a day for 4 weeks
and taking 675 of 11 0x0
during the whole cycle and post cycle using formadrol extreme so 8 weeks of that
i shouldnt have estrogen problems both of these r dry compounds but is my does to low thanks guy
I would probably up the Furazadrol to 200mg, but since you are stacking it with a healthy dose of 11-OXO, you should be fine. Formadrol is perfectly fine for PCT and you likely will not have an estrogenic problems on cycle since neither product aromatizes.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Slow here. I would probably go ahead and dose the Furazadrol at around 200mg.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
week1-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 3 caps a day

week2-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 5 caps a day

week3-Furazadrol 3 caps a day
11oxo 6 caps a day

week4-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 3 caps a day

thats what im planning should i run it longer too and increase dose

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
week1-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 3 caps a day

week2-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 5 caps a day

week3-Furazadrol 3 caps a day
11oxo 6 caps a day

week4-Furazadrol 2 caps a day
11oxo 3 caps a day

thats what im planning should i run it longer too and increase dose
I would suggest that you runn it for 6 weeks total and weeks 4-6 be set at 200 mg ed ( 4 caps )

Also I would not ramp down the dosage . But thats me I am sure others will chime in and tell you the same not to ramp down.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
ok so six weeks and what about the 11oxo ill run that for 6 and weeks 4-6 run 6 caps
by the way thanks for the advice

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
ok so six weeks and what about the 11oxo ill run that for 6 and weeks 4-6 run 6 caps
by the way thanks for the advice
Yes 6 weeks for both compounds. 6caps of 11oxo is 450mg if not mistaken that should be good for a nice cut with the Furazadrol @ 200 mg ed ( 4 caps )

log it

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i'm with learn on this.i'm doing solo run of furazadrol at 200mg ed for six weeks and on day 16.i have leaned out a lot!this stuff kick as@! the one thing i dont like is the larthargy i have been getting.sorry i can't spell worth a sh@t, and make sure you drink a lot of water with it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
i'm with learn on this.i'm doing solo run of furazadrol at 200mg ed for six weeks and on day 16.i have leaned out a lot!this stuff kick as@! the one thing i dont like is the larthargy i have been getting.sorry i can't spell worth a sh@t, and make sure you drink a lot of water with it.
I actually said to run both

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea i got that you said both,i was agreeing with you on this.And i was just telling him what i was doing.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You can always try to combat lethargy with ALCAR and fruit. It also helps to use the feeling of lethargy as an excuse to take lots of naps on cycle if you can get away with it.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
i wish it worked like that im in the army tho and were deployed im in a squad and only me and my teamleasdeer workout alot so mabey with him if i was in are other squad i could by the time the deployments over there all goign to be jacked alot of those guys dont know **** about what there doing or taking tho

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
no chance for naps for me,but yea i hear to take some dhea and thats seems to do the trick they say

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Would that help with the lethargy a lot? WHY?

Thanks
I dont have a science answer for the question but yes it will aid in the lethargy

slow-mun may have a science answer for you

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Would that help with the lethargy a lot? WHY?

Thanks
It will help with lethargy by increasing your body's testosterone levels and because it contains Pregnenolone, which is also a nerurosteroid that increases memory and focus. The only down side is the ability of Dermacrine to possibly be absorbed by loved one's after its been applied. If that isn't a problem then I more than recommend it, b/c its great stuff. I've personally used/bought something like four or five bottles since they've been a sponsor here.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
It will help with lethargy by increasing your body's testosterone levels and because it contains Pregnenolone, which is also a nerurosteroid that increases memory and focus. The only down side is the ability of Dermacrine to possibly be absorbed by loved one's after its been applied. If that isn't a problem then I more than recommend it, b/c its great stuff. I've personally used/bought something like four or five bottles since they've been a sponsor here.
thanks for the real answer man :D

reps

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
wow that sounds good i havent really noticed lethargy yet its day 7 so well see i also have some desil test hardcore i was going to run after if i ran it with this it would aid in lathargy and give better pumps right

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
wow that sounds good i havent really noticed lethargy yet its day 7 so well see i also have some desil test hardcore i was going to run after if i ran it with this it would aid in lathargy and give better pumps right
I havent ever tried DTHC to give any feedback

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It would, but definitely save it for PCT. Androgens provide plently of pumps and DTH is a fantastic product to use when you can experience it for all that its worth(i.e., PCT).

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
thats y i got some for the pct of this cycle was just asiking for sake of knowledge

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 6 weeks for both compounds. 6caps of 11oxo is 450mg if not mistaken that should be good for a nice cut with the Furazadrol @ 200 mg ed ( 4 caps )

log it
Done this cycle 2 times with great success furazadrol was dosed on the high end at 250mg ed and 11oxo/11test was dosed on the high end at 400mg ed and leaned out considerably both times.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Done this cycle 2 times with great success furazadrol was dosed on the high end at 250mg ed and 11oxo/11test was dosed on the high end at 400mg ed and leaned out considerably both times.
Thanks for the feedback man.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is that the main reason why it would divert lethargy? I'm not sure how increasing focus would divert lethargic episodes. The reason why I say this is because it never did anything for lethargy when I used it. It did deliver in the results/strength/maintenance department, but not with lethargy.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is that the main reason why it would divert lethargy? I'm not sure how increasing focus would divert lethargic episodes. The reason why I say this is because it never did anything for lethargy when I used it. It did deliver in the results/strength/maintenance department, but not with lethargy.
Its one of the reasons why its helped me combat lethargy when I've used it. Truthfully, most cycles even with precautions made will cause some form of lethargy. Adequate rest and ample carbs usually helps me to best limit feelings of sluggishness on cycle. I've still not found an "end all" product to remedy this, but Dermacrine has worked the best for me in this area.