Hypertest fat burner?

snafu2u22

Awards
for cutting up would it be ok to stack a fat burner with hypertest? what is a good fat burner out there besides hydroxycut?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
for cutting up would it be ok to stack a fat burner with hypertest? what is a good fat burner out there besides hydroxycut?
Its not necessary to stack a testosterone booster with a fat burner, but many feel that it helps to balance out their libido and mood while cutting. I would recommend you look into our fat burner, "Adipo-X." We offer samples on our homepage for a small S&H fee. Just click on the Axis Labs icon within our sub-forum page for the link.

MassBuilda123

Awards
apido x is great for cutting.. and ive kept my strength as far as cutting and losing some strength so it's definitely a product you should look into. thanks axis labs. smash is still by far one of my favorite pre w/o drinks next to cold fusion and sp250

snafu2u22

Awards
well if im on the 8 week cycle of hypertest its gonna run me until about june and if i still have some fat to burn in like may, could a fat burner stacked with this be effective?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
well if im on the 8 week cycle of hypertest its gonna run me until about june and if i still have some fat to burn in like may, could a fat burner stacked with this be effective?
It'll definitely be effective and would round out the cycle very nicely in my opinion.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I am cutting and running a good fat burner (such as Adipo-X) I usually always run a test booster with it.

HyperTEST goes great with fat burners.

I think you will find it very effective running it all the way to June.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
it will def be a good addition to a cut .It is not designed to burn fat but it will help aid the situation.Adipo-X would be a great stacker with it for a NH cut cycle :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it will def be a good addition to a cut .It is not designed to burn fat but it will help aid the situation.Adipo-X would be a great stacker with it for a NH cut cycle :D
Very much agree. I have found that HyperTEST can only be positive for the situation of a good cut.