New ph user dosing?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

What would you recommend on the dosage for a first time ph user on furazadrol? I will be using it to cut.
And what's the common side effect of furazadrol?
I have advanced pct from AX, will that be enough?

Thanks Axis Lab

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

What would you recommend on the dosage for a first time ph user on furazadrol? I will be using it to cut.
And what's the common side effect of furazadrol?
I have advanced pct from AX, will that be enough?

Thanks Axis Lab

Advanced PCT will be enough for PCT. I'd probably recommend at leat 200mg for four to six weeks. Side effects are usually pretty mild as long as you are using fish oil and a minimum of a daily multivitamin(-considering that you are probably in a caloric deficit, it may enhance your immune system). One user reported some BP elevation with it, but I have never personally experienced that side effect from it. You should expect muscular hardness, libido increases, and increased anabolism, which will lead to increased fat loss.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Advanced PCT will be enough for PCT. I'd probably recommend at leat 200mg for four to six weeks. Side effects are usually pretty mild as long as you are using fish oil and a minimum of a daily multivitamin(-considering that you are probably in a caloric deficit, it may enhance your immune system). One user reported some BP elevation with it, but I have never personally experienced that side effect from it. You should expect muscular hardness, libido increases, and increased anabolism, which will lead to increased fat loss.
awesome! thats good to hear. i am taking fish oils and multi's (staples) =]
Great! starting monday! keep yall updated!

Thanks again