Furazadrol + 1-T Stack?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Furazadrol + 1-T Stack?

Hey guys I am looking to stack Furazadrol and 1-T for a 6 week cycle.

Stats
    Height-6'3
    Weight-217
    BF%- 9.6%
    Age- Late 20's
    Lifting Experience-10+ years
    Goals- +10-15 solid keepable lbs and proportionate strength or better yet increase my lbs4lbs strength

I'm planning on eating 800-1000 calories over maintnance for this.

I'm going to be running the 1-T at 5 pumps per day over the 6 weeks but I'm not sure whether I should be taking 200mg, 300mg or 400mg of the Furazadrol to stack with this and also not sure of the proper dosing schedule during the day for the Furazadrol. I'll be using PP's TRS for PCT as well as PP's Sustain Alpha 3 on 3 off during cycle to help maintain my HPTA. Do you all think this is a good stack and what Furazadrol dosage as well as dosage schedule would you all recommend?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Champ50 View Post

Stats
    Height-6'3
    Weight-217
    BF%- 9.6%
    Age- Late 20's
    Goals- +10-15 solid keepable lbs and proportionate strength or better yet increase my lbs4lbs strength

I'm going to be running the 1-T at 5 pumps per day over the 6 weeks but I'm not sure whether I should be taking 200mg, 300mg or 400mg of the Furazadrol to stack with this and also not sure of the proper dosing schedule during the day for the Furazadrol. I'll be using PP's TRS for PCT as well as PP's Sustain Alpha 3 on 3 off during cycle to help maintain my HPTA. Do you all think this is a good stack and what Furazadrol dosage as well as dosage schedule would you all recommend?
    I think it will be a good stack for some lean gains. 1-T at 5 pumps/day will get the job done nicely. Sustain Alpha while on-cycle is a good addition to mitigate shutdown as well.

I'll let axis comment on the dosing of the furazadrol, but i believe 200-300mg (more likely the latter imo) would be a nice dose for this cycle.

Let me know if you have any questions in regard to the 1-T or TRS stack along the way.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

200-300mg of Furazadrol run throughout, in two divided doses, would likely yield the best results(200mg for 15 days, followed by 30 days of 300mg). I would probably pair Furazadrol with 1-T/Tren over regular 1-T, but that's only out of my preference for stacking Furazadrol with 19-Nor, Prodienolone products. It would make for a great cut stack that way too. I imagine that libido would probably border on the obscene with 1-T and Furazadrol, so be prepared for that.

I have two bottles of 1-T and am awaiting two bottles of 1-T/Tren....Whatever you do, shoot me a pm and let me know how everything works out for you. I'm interested to hear your results.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    200-300mg of Furazadrol run throughout, in two divided doses, would likely yield the best results(200mg for 15 days, followed by 30 days of 300mg). I would probably pair Furazadrol with 1-T/Tren over regular 1-T, but that's only out of my preference for stacking Furazadrol with 19-Nor, Prodienolone products. It would make for a great cut stack that way too. I imagine that libido would probably border on the obscene with 1-T and Furazadrol, so be prepared for that.

I have two bottles of 1-T and am awaiting two bottles of 1-T/Tren....Whatever you do, shoot me a pm and let me know how everything works out for you. I'm interested to hear your results.
    Are you going to log the 1-T Tren, sol? If so, shoot me a PM of the log once you get it up and running.

I agree the 1-T Tren with the Furazadrol would be quite the recomper.

Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Are you going to log the 1-T Tren, sol? If so, shoot me a PM of the log once you get it up and running.

I agree the 1-T Tren with the Furazadrol would be quite the recomper.
    When I finally get it, my plans are to log it here stacked with Formasol. I'm still debating whether or not to use it at 4 or 5 pumps. I'll definitely shoot you a PM when I start the log.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Slow, how about the new Formex by IBE instead? The writing on the wall is impressive...maybe they will throw you a log opp!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

I think it will be a good stack for some lean gains. 1-T at 5 pumps/day will get the job done nicely. Sustain Alpha while on-cycle is a good addition to mitigate shutdown as well.

I'll let axis comment on the dosing of the furazadrol, but i believe 200-300mg (more likely the latter imo) would be a nice dose for this cycle.

Let me know if you have any questions in regard to the 1-T or TRS stack along the way.
    With the 1-T I've done some reading over at PP and have read something about 1 shower a day to allow the 1-T to properly set in is this true or is it a 5-6 hour window just like Sustain?

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post

Thanks for the advice and help could you forgive my ignorance and explain why I would step up the dosage of Furazadrol from 200mg to 300mg after two weeks and why I wouldn't just run 300mg the entire 6 weeks?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

With the 1-T I've done some reading over at PP and have read something about 1 shower a day to allow the 1-T to properly set in is this true or is it a 5-6 hour window just like Sustain?

Thanks for the advice and help could you forgive my ignorance and explain why I would step up the dosage of Furazadrol from 200mg to 300mg after two weeks and why I wouldn't just run 300mg the entire 6 weeks?
    1-T needs to be left on your skin at least 12-24 hours to attain maximum effects. The product itself is time released, so leaving it on longer, the better.

Legendary

9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

You don't really have to, but it would require only four bottles instead of five or six.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

1-T needs to be left on your skin at least 12-24 hours to attain maximum effects. The product itself is time released, so leaving it on longer, the better.
    Got it and with the Sustain on-cycle do you recommend 5 pumps or 6 pumps as I'm planning to go 3 on/3off for the duration of the cycle?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.63%

Question

Stats
    Height-6'3
    Weight-217
    BF%- 9.6%
    Age- Late 20's

DID you ever go through and run this stack ?

It sounds like a killer recomp/ cut cycle ?
    Team Orbit
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    DID you ever go through and run this stack ?

It sounds like a killer recomp/ cut cycle ?
    Running it at present, end of first week is this sunday, I'll pm you updates.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.7%

where is the update?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Furazadrol stack
    By teteak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:57 PM