info about furazadrol

infamous1232

Awards
hey guys im new to the forum. im seriously considering getting axis labs' furazadrol. everything ive read about it is exactly wut im looking for. i just wanted to see if there wuz anybody who has went through a whole bottle who can give me an insight of how well it worked and wut kind of results you got. thanks in advance.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im new to the forum. im seriously considering getting axis labs' furazadrol. everything ive read about it is exactly wut im looking for. i just wanted to see if there wuz anybody who has went through a whole bottle who can give me an insight of how well it worked and wut kind of results you got. thanks in advance.
What exactly are you looking for as far as results are concerned?

infamous1232

Awards
i want to build lean muscle, get cut up, and get ripped abs

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack this thread, but what would you use as a pct for that stack?
I was thinking primordial performances pct stack (sustain alpha, toco-8, endoamp) but didn't know if that was overkill.

i've also heard stacking halodrol liquigels and furazadrol is a solid stack with minimal sides.
PP's PCT stack would not be overkill for any cycle. It covers several different avenues of recovery that most products don't even address. It is well suited to what was previously recommended.

I would never in my life recommend that anybody take Halodrol Liquigels.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
okay. i don't know much about t-roid or dienedrone but how would animal stak and fura work together?

are the other two low side ph's as well? i'll do some research as well.
Animal stack would be best incorporated into your PCT than for usage as a stacking partner with Furazadrol. Prodienolone products are associated with relatively low side effects as long as support supplements are in place.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Animal stack would be best incorporated into your PCT than for usage as a stacking partner with Furazadrol. Prodienolone products are associated with relatively low side effects as long as support supplements are in place.
what exact support supps for pre dienelone? hawthorne, maybe an anti E but what else man?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what exact support supps for pre dienelone? hawthorne, maybe an anti E but what else man?
Truthfully, hawthorne berry and celery seed extract might be the only two that you would absolutely need. I wouldn't recommend an anti-estrogen for on cycle usage unless you already have had prolactin related problems in the past. If you aren't very experienced with running cycles, then I'd probably just use hawthorne berry, mucuna pruriens, and maybe celery seed extract. ....Assuming that you already eat a balanced diet and supplement with fish oil and a multi.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive run a few brother, but these dienelone precursore seem to really hit me with the side effects, more so than any other, Halodrol, epi, SADLY M1T's, I just get real aggressive and moody on the tren stuff, and BP goes through the roof. thx for the imput my man

flexwell666

Awards
how well would bold-200 stack with furazadrol? thanks.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think it would be a sick stack, butt.... the furaz is expensive and has to be run high dosed, and the bold takes a few weeks to kick in (something like 4 weeks) so if ou have the scrilla$ go for it, id love to as well.

flexwell666

Awards
i think it would be a sick stack, butt.... the furaz is expensive and has to be run high dosed, and the bold takes a few weeks to kick in (something like 4 weeks) so if ou have the scrilla$ go for it, id love to as well.
yeah, that's what i think too. i'm thinking for my next cycle of doing a 9-week bold run (600/day) with 4-5 weeks of furaz on the front end and 4-5 weeks of testabolan on the back end. obviously i need to start saving up some money :scratchchin:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id go 800mg a day personally, im a little heavier than u though, i did a month at 600mg and abandoed it cause i wasnt getting much at all from it, and I didnt feel like buying anymore, so I got something else.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
id go 800mg a day personally, im a little heavier than u though, i did a month at 600mg and abandoed it cause i wasnt getting much at all from it, and I didnt feel like buying anymore, so I got something else.
600mg of Furazadrol is not necessary regardless of your weight, but that is just my opinion.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
600mg of Furazadrol is not necessary regardless of your weight, but that is just my opinion.
I was talking about EQ-JET a bold clone, rather bold is a clone of eq jet, but I have never used furazadrol i hear 150mg-200mg is effective.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about EQ-JET a bold clone, rather bold is a clone of eq jet, but I have never used furazadrol i hear 150mg-200mg is effective.
very much so 150-250 is the norm for most with reports of good to great results. Again that will also depend on diet and traning protocal :D

what dose are you going with with the 1,4ad
and whats your current stats ?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very much so 150-250 is the norm for most with reports of good to great results. Again that will also depend on diet and traning protocal :D

what dose are you going with with the 1,4ad
and whats your current stats ?
Im not taking it as of now, that was more than a few months ago. I'll give it a whirl maybe as my next cycle.

I shouldnt say nothing from it, just not like other things available.

jsg

jsg

Awards

Yep I'm 216 and currently running furaz at 500 and if I do it again I'll go up to 600 maybe higher depending of what I find in research

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Yep I'm 216 and currently running furaz at 500 and if I do it again I'll go up to 600 maybe higher depending of what I find in research
That is getting on the Very high side . But you will get a great results none the less. how many bottles are you running 7 ?

jsg

jsg

Awards
7 bottles for 500mg is exactly 6 weeks and so far no visible sides.