BIG QUESTION need help!

NASTYdawg247

NASTYdawg247

Awards
To start off I have been lifting pretty stedaley for 4 years with a couple month breaks here and there
I'm back on my routine now that I'm seeing gains more then ever.
my stats
weight:190
bf%:prob high teens
Diet: strict 6 meal diet with around
3050 cals
try to get in around 280g of protien
400g carbs
and around 35g fat

I'm currently taking
Luekic
Gakic
creakic stack (with 5g morning and 5g after work out)

And yes i know biggest waste of money just wanted to finish it and get it out of my life

I'm also taking fish oil w/ omega 3. 3xdaily @ 1300mg each

and a multivitamin

I'm about finished with the MUSCLE WHACK stack maybe couple more weeks

then i was planning on using MRI no2 and ce2 with 8-fx and i made a stupid choice on also buying HYPERtest by axis labs
and my goal is to keep gaining lean muscle sense my body holds water easily

now my question is will HYPERtest screw up my test production in the future if i use it at this age I will be 19 this summer not that that changes anything
but I really don't want to harm body in the long run with a stupid choice now

I also realize HYPERtest wont have that big of effect on my because my test levels are peaking at my age but will the rest of the supplements and nourishment that are in HYPERtest still be affective such as ZMA???
thx

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hypertest won't screw with your testosterone production in the future. It

would likely make your libido out of control and increase acne. All that being

said, you probably don't need to increase your libido at 18(unless you have

an underlying medical condition, which an OTC product is not going to a

suitable remedy)and you probably don't want any more acne either(maybe

you never had to deal with it, but IME it sucked being a teen with zits). It

would be a waste of money to use a test booster at your age, b/c your

testosterone levels are already at their peak. You need only to tighten your

diet and use minimal supplementation to grow. If you are still hitting a wall,

then try changing your training style. Your body has an uncanny ability to

adapt to stressful situations. You need to find ways to keep your body from

adapting to your training, so that you can force muscular growth. A product

like HyperTest is meant to increase natural testosterone production and

libido(IMHO, it works better for those over 25, unless hormonal

supplementation is in the equation), but at 18 it won't do anything for you

except make you a walking, zit riddled, erection. I do believe that ZMA is something that you might

consider, but you can get a decent mineral blend in a multivitamin. I think you should reconsider an

herbal testosterone booster as part of your future supplementation. It would be more effective to

invest that money in better food.

NASTYdawg247

NASTYdawg247

Awards
but at 18 it won't do anything for you

except make you a walking, zit riddled, erection. I do believe that ZMA is something that you might

consider, but you can get a decent mineral blend in a multivitamin. I think you should reconsider an

herbal testosterone booster as part of your future supplementation. It would be more effective to

invest that money in better food.

That answered a lot of my questions!
only problem is my whole reason for bringing this topic up is because i have already purchased hypertest and it is setting on my desk!
I have just finished a very high potency medication for acne control called acutain you might have herd of but it pretty much blocks out that hormone for good. there is a lot of terms behind it all i know is it is a permanent state now that i wont have acne.

besides all that non sense idk what to do with it should i go ahead and take it sense i already wasted my money on it?
and just see how things go?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
That answered a lot of my questions!
only problem is my whole reason for bringing this topic up is because i have already purchased hypertest and it is setting on my desk!
I have just finished a very high potency medication for acne control called acutain you might have herd of but it pretty much blocks out that hormone for good. there is a lot of terms behind it all i know is it is a permanent state now that i wont have acne.

besides all that non sense idk what to do with it should i go ahead and take it sense i already wasted my money on it?
and just see how things go?
If it were me, I'd probably trade it to a friend for other supplements that I was interested in using. If that's not a possibility, then just go ahead and hold onto it until you might have more of use for it.