Stretching out Adipo X

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'd like to make the most out of my bottle of Adipo X, and I have a plethora of stims to mix and match...Ephedrine, Y-RD, RPM, etc., - I'm also running MMv2 pre-wo and post-wo, which contains 3mg of yohimbine in each dose (1mg/cap)...

So, my question is, if I were to only take one dose (3 caps) of Adipo X per day, how would it best be done? I was thinking 2caps pre-wo with my MMv2 and 1 cap in the afternoon with 12.5mg Ephedrine and 1 Y-RD or something like that.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly probably just use my one, 3 capsule dose of Adipo-X, in the morning by itself. I wouldn't want to mix it with other stims, unless I was sure that many of the stimulant effects of Adipo-X were already wearing off.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'd honestly probably just use my one, 3 capsule dose of Adipo-X, in the morning by itself. I wouldn't want to mix it with other stims, unless I was sure that many of the stimulant effects of Adipo-X were already wearing off.
Okay, so 3 caps in the morning, and then for my second stim dose just take 1 Y-RD and 12.5mg Ephedrine?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so 3 caps in the morning, and then for my second stim dose just take 1 Y-RD and 12.5mg Ephedrine?
Yeah, that seems like the safest course of action to prevent overstimulation and insomnia.