Max dose of furaz?

jsg

jsg

Awards
Just for pure info, I read on another board about going up to 600ed with furaz is it just crazzy or something possible? I just want to know for pure knowledge thx.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Just for pure info, I read on another board about going up to 600ed with furaz is it just crazzy or something possible? I just want to know for pure knowledge thx.
I'm guessing you read a post by "The Damage." Its not necessarily something we recommend, but he did get pretty shredded in doing so. Ethically, I wouldn't attempt it and I wouldn't recommend anyone else attempt it. I would probably PM him about it if you had any serious interest in doing something like that. My recommendations and experience tops out at 400mg ed.

jsg

jsg

Awards
No it wasn't "The Damage" but I might ask him about it. My plan was to go 450 or 500 for 6 weeks since I have 7 bottle on hand but I might not go as high if you say you wouldn't recommend it

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
No it wasn't "The Damage" but I might ask him about it. My plan was to go 450 or 500 for 6 weeks since I have 7 bottle on hand but I might not go as high if you say you wouldn't recommend it
I have BP and cholesterol issues at 300mg with support supplements in place. Whatever you do, be careful.