Furazadrol / 11-OXO Stack

AnimalJuice

Awards
Hello, Anabolic Headz. My first post here… I have been reading quite a bit on this forum and I think, I have my next cycle planed out (info below). First off, I would like to mention that I have been weightlifting seriously for the past 3 years (4-5 workout days + 2-3 cardio days per week). Along with that, I have my daily caloric intake on point and by far, I have done one designer PH cycle (no real gear). What I’m trying to accomplish, with the help of the cycle below, is to mainly lower my BF percentage to about 8-9. Having sad that, I wouldn’t mind, if the cycle is a recomp one, rather than a cut. Adding couple pounds is fine, as long as the BF % is lower at the end. So here we go…

MY STATS
Weight: 180 lb
Height: 5’7”
BF %: 13

STACK INFO
Week 1: Furazadrol 150mg (50 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 450mg (225 morning + 225 evening)
Week 2: Furazadrol 200mg (100 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 675mg (225 morning + 450 evening)
Week 3: Furazadrol 200mg (100 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 675mg (225 morning + 450 evening)
Week 4: Furazadrol 200mg (100 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 675mg (225 morning + 450 evening)
Week 5: Furazadrol 200mg (100 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 675mg (225 morning + 450 evening)
Week 6: Furazadrol 150mg (50 morning + 100 evening) / 11-OXO 450mg (225 morning + 225 evening)

PCT
Week 7: 6-OXO Extreme, Novedex XT, Cycle Support
Week 8: 6-OXO Extreme, Novedex XT, Cycle Support

However, I have a few questions regarding my PCT. First, do I need to extend it to 3 or 4 weeks? Second, is there any supps that are really not necessary or missing, for that matter?

Considering the aforementioned information, how does the cycle and PCT sound like? Is it too harsh/weak? Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

AnimalJuice

Awards
Another question I would like to add, has anyone done a cycle with Furazadrol and 11-OXO? If yes, what were the desired goals and then, what were the results?

Thanks again.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen any Furaz/11-oxo logs as the price puts off most people due to the high dosing required of both products to get results.

I'm not too sure about the 11-oxo dosing and whether this is too low but for Furaz most people start at 200mg and then maybe increase after the first 10 days depending upon the results. With both together you may be able to get away with a lower dose by see what the results are like after the 2nd week and take it from there.

PCT should be fine as these are both mild product but keep a SERM on hand just in case.

I'll be following the progress of this - good luck!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think for your desired results that you should go with a lower 11-OXO dosage and a higher Furazadrol dosage(Like 300mg for each). That way you are getting more an anabolic effect from Furazadrol and a slight cortisol modulating effect from the 11-OXO. BTW, there is absolutely zero reason to use both 6-OXO Extreme and Novedex XT together. Pick one or the other, but not both(I'd use 6-OXO Extreme). It would also make more sense to use Cycle Support when on cycle than after. You won't be getting some of the benefits when you would need them most IMHO. I probably would just buy some NOW Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, Fish Oil, and Milk Thistle. I would only use the Hawthorne Berry and Saw Palmetto on cycle, the Milk Thistle in PCT, and Fish Oil throughout. Support supplement timing is a hassle, but certain supports are a necessity for certain compounds and not so much others. In a completely non-methyl cycle, I'd be more concerned about my BP and cholesterol than my liver per se.