Adipo-x sickness?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just had a question for you guys. After researching some fat loss products on this board I decided to buy my girl your product sence she was wanting to loose some weight. She's never took any type of fat-loss supp and was worried to take this...with good reason she took 1 capsule and with-in a hour she was puking her guts out, I mean terrible vomiting almost got to point were she said she passed out. I was thinking it was the Yoshiba in it or the fact she's not everv took any fat-loss product but im not sure. ANy ideas?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just had a question for you guys. After researching some fat loss products on this board I decided to buy my girl your product sence she was wanting to loose some weight. She's never took any type of fat-loss supp and was worried to take this...with good reason she took 1 capsule and with-in a hour she was puking her guts out, I mean terrible vomiting almost got to point were she said she passed out. I was thinking it was the Yoshiba in it or the fact she's not everv took any fat-loss product but im not sure. ANy ideas?
Did she take Adipo-X with food or on an empty stomach?

That is very odd for 1/3 of the dose to do that to her.
The only thing I can come up with is she has some sort of allergy issue with something in Adipo-X.

Let me know bro.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Did she take Adipo-X with food or on an empty stomach?

That is very odd for 1/3 of the dose to do that to her.
The only thing I can come up with is she has some sort of allergy issue with something in Adipo-X.

Let me know bro.
She said that she ate a hour before dose. Not sure about the allergy thing ,but thats a good possibility. I just hated the first thing she ever took gave her such a bad experience, hoping it does'nt scare her from trying sumtn else. Plus the fact I recommended it does'nt help she'll hold this over me for while...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
We tryed to return it or trade for another product from the site we got it from but of course no returns....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We tryed to return it or trade for another product from the site we got it from but of course no returns....
Let me know if there is anything I can try to get done for you.
I am sorry that this happened with her very first attempt at fat loss supplementation.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if there is anything I can try to get done for you.
I am sorry that this happened with her very first attempt at fat loss supplementation.
Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you guys make another diet type supp? If so can we get deal..lol Ill donate the other bottle to one of your loyal customers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you guys make another diet type supp? If so can we get deal..lol Ill donate the other bottle to one of your loyal customers
Unfortunately right now Adipo-X is really our only "fat-loss" product.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately right now Adipo-X is really our only "fat-loss" product.
That sucks..Maybe I can put it in supp sale section and trade it for another type of supp.