Furazadrol is back!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Retailers are beginning to receive the shipments they were expecting. More than few of them have it in stock already:thumbsup:.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great news indeed. :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting on the word as to when Nutraplanet will have it. I'll post the info. as I get it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job getting the word out quickly Sol.

Yes, Furazadrol is on its way to a full recovery. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awsome!

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Is 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether a chemical equivalent of:
5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether a chemical equivalent of:
5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether?
Yes, it is an Orastan-A clone.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Congrats slow-mun and Axis Labs... I know many have been long awaiting this return. Great product.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very highly anticipated by many.

I am very happy we were able to get this back out to all of you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and you guys think h-drol is a good stacker with this syngery wise?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
and you guys think h-drol is a good stacker with this syngery wise?
I think a Promagnon-25 clone like Hardcore Formulation's H-Roid would be a better stacker than H-Drol. H-Drol is great, but not with Furazadrol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very highly anticipated by many.

I am very happy we were able to get this back out to all of you.
I'm thrilled as well. Nice work, Axis!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was late. Yes, it is the exact same.

bronzenminx

Awards
I just bought a bottle of your Furazadrol. What is your recommendation for female dosage to use for cutting pre-contest, And, do you recommend stacking it with anything else?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of your Furazadrol. What is your recommendation for female dosage to use for cutting pre-contest, And, do you recommend stacking it with anything else?
We don't have any recommendations for female usage, mostly due to safety precautions. Females have used it before without any serious side effects, but I can't make a blanket statement and say it is safe for female usage. I can only recommend that it is used sparingly and with extreme caution. I will try to get some information from one of the females that I know that has used it before and pass it along via PM.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I received via e-mail-
Hi,

Tell her to start with 1 before bed and 1 prior to training.

If need be she can do 2 before bed and 1 prior to training.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How bad will this shut me down if stacked with say: Original Halodrol-50 or a product like T-Roid??? Have serm on hand already....
Furazadrol is very mild in itself. Stacked with something like Halodrol in my opinion would be pretty safe yet aggressive and would make for a great stack. With a serm on hand I truly believe it will be a good stack for you.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of giving Furazadrol a try. This would be my first PH cycle.
I'm a 5'8" 180lb male with 4 yrs lifting experience with the last year off due to injury. I'm on a recomp running on a slight calorie deficit. I was 11% bf at 170lbs and have lost a considerable amount of lbm so I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 18-20%? My cycle would look like this:

Furazadrol for 30 days @ 50mgX4 times a day (200mg)

Day 31:
iforce Testabolan v2 (mostly divanill) 4/day
iforce Reversitol (6 bromo/atd/I3C/T-res) 2/day -both for 30 days

Would this cycle be ok/safe?

What kind of results can I expect?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of giving Furazadrol a try. This would be my first PH cycle.
I'm a 5'8" 180lb male with 4 yrs lifting experience with the last year off due to injury. I'm on a recomp running on a slight calorie deficit. I was 11% bf at 170lbs and have lost a considerable amount of lbm so I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 18-20%? My cycle would look like this:

Furazadrol for 30 days @ 50mgX4 times a day (200mg)

Day 31:
iforce Testabolan v2 (mostly divanill) 4/day
iforce Reversitol (6 bromo/atd/I3C/T-res) 2/day -both for 30 days

Would this cycle be ok/safe?

What kind of results can I expect?
Its a very mild compound. At 200mg for 30 days, I'd expect a slight recomp effect(slight decrease in BF% and marginal increase in LBM), elevated libido, and modest strength gains. I wouldn't expect dramatic results, unless I was stacking it with another compound. If you are wanting more results than what I described, then perhaps a compound like AMS Diendrone would be an ideal stacking partner.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Would running it at 150mg for 40 days be any better/worse? I have some Gaspari Halodrol 50 I could stack it with, but I'm a little gunshy to get too aggressive, espescially with my OTC PCT, and don't really want to add in the extra risk/add supplements to run a methylated product. This is what attracted me to Furazadrol. It seems mild enough to run just with the sups I have. (Am I right?)

If I were to run it as I outlined above, would I be best to stack testabolan v2 with my reversitol during PCT, or should I take it on cycle with Furaz and just use the Reversitol for PCT?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Would running it at 150mg for 40 days be any better/worse? I have some Gaspari Halodrol 50 I could stack it with, but I'm a little gunshy to get too aggressive, espescially with my OTC PCT, and don't really want to add in the extra risk/add supplements to run a methylated product. This is what attracted me to Furazadrol. It seems mild enough to run just with the sups I have. (Am I right?)

If I were to run it as I outlined above, would I be best to stack testabolan v2 with my reversitol during PCT, or should I take it on cycle with Furaz and just use the Reversitol for PCT?
Just stack your Testabolan V2 with the Reversitol in PCT. If you already have the H-50, then I'd stack it with the Furazadrol. Its a potent stack, but not exactly something to be scared of. I just think that at your current BF% you might not notice the effects of Furazadrol as much as you would if it were lower. If you are reluctant to do so, then run it solo at 200mg ed with 150mg split between thre meals throughout the day and 50mg pre-bedtime.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Just stack your Testabolan V2 with the Reversitol in PCT. If you already have the H-50, then I'd stack it with the Furazadrol. Its a potent stack, but not exactly something to be scared of. I just think that at your current BF% you might not notice the effects of Furazadrol as much as you would if it were lower. If you are reluctant to do so, then run it solo at 200mg ed with 150mg split between thre meals throughout the day and 50mg pre-bedtime.
What extra support supps/pct would I need to run?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
What extra support supps/pct would I need to run?
An OTC all-in-one like AI's Life Support of CEL's Cycle Assist is fine for on cycle usage with SNS Liver Assist being used in PCT. Just make sure that you are using them several hours before or after dosing you hormonal products. I doubt you need anything else in PCT than what you already have. In all fairness, what I have already mentioned in the way of support supplements could be considered overkill. Its just the safest recommendation.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
An OTC all-in-one like AI's Life Support of CEL's Cycle Assist is fine for on cycle usage with SNS Liver Assist being used in PCT. Just make sure that you are using them several hours before or after dosing you hormonal products. I doubt you need anything else in PCT than what you already have. In all fairness, what I have already mentioned in the way of support supplements could be considered overkill. Its just the safest recommendation.
So,

200mg Furaz/day (100mg 2X)
50mg H-50/day (50mg 1X)
*can I take 100mg Fur. + 50mg H50 together, 2X a day?*(the H-50 would only be 1X/day)
4 caps CEL Cycle Assist/day 2hrs. before Fur. and H-50
-ALL FOR 30 DAYS-

PCT (day 31)
6 caps SNS Liv assist
2 caps Reversitol
4 caps Testabolan V2
-ALL FOR 30 DAYS-

Look ok? Anything you would do differently?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
considering stacking this with my upcoming promagnon cycle...furazadrol isn't a progestin right? i've read its actually a progestin antagonist...just making sure I have my facts straight, I'd like to avoid progestin-like side effects on this cycle, particularly progestin-related gyno :006:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I need to stock up on this this time around

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So,

200mg Furaz/day (100mg 2X)
50mg H-50/day (50mg 1X)
*can I take 100mg Fur. + 50mg H50 together, 2X a day?*(the H-50 would only be 1X/day)
4 caps CEL Cycle Assist/day 2hrs. before Fur. and H-50
-ALL FOR 30 DAYS-

PCT (day 31)
6 caps SNS Liv assist
2 caps Reversitol
4 caps Testabolan V2
-ALL FOR 30 DAYS-

Look ok? Anything you would do differently?
Everything you have laid out is fine. The only thing I'd do differently would be to consume 50mg of Halodrol upon waking(empty stomach) and dosing Furazadrol with meals.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
considering stacking this with my upcoming promagnon cycle...furazadrol isn't a progestin right? i've read its actually a progestin antagonist...just making sure I have my facts straight, I'd like to avoid progestin-like side effects on this cycle, particularly progestin-related gyno :006:
You won't have to worry about prolactin related side effects with Furazadrol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything you have laid out is fine. The only thing I'd do differently would be to consume 50mg of Halodrol upon waking(empty stomach) and dosing Furazadrol with meals.
I agree with taking the 50mg Halodrol upon wakening.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I will. But why?
There's not much in the way of an absolute reason to do it this way. It just can be argued that methyls are best dosed on an empty stomach to maximize absorption. Taking it upon waking also increases your chances of taking it at the same time every day if you aren't very disciplined otherwise.

bronzenminx

Awards
Thanks!! Will let you know how I do at contest time!!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im thinking h-drol 125mg ed for 6 weeks stacked with furaz 400mg for 6 weeks running this ontop of 250mg test a week. just a little fun way to kick stark my cruise from "coming off cycle"

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Are there any methods for ensuring optimal uptake of the chemical?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are there any methods for ensuring optimal uptake of the chemical?
The only thing that seemed to make it work better for me was dosing it at the same time as consuming a fatty meal or coconut oil. I've also used it with a popular absorption aid that retails between $20-25 and the only thing I noticed was a lighter wallet.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
im thinking h-drol 125mg ed for 6 weeks stacked with furaz 400mg for 6 weeks running this ontop of 250mg test a week. just a little fun way to kick stark my cruise from "coming off cycle"
that looks a bit Xtreme

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
Its a very mild compound. At 200mg for 30 days, I'd expect a slight recomp effect(slight decrease in BF% and marginal increase in LBM), elevated libido, and modest strength gains. I wouldn't expect dramatic results, unless I was stacking it with another compound. If you are wanting more results than what I described, then perhaps a compound like AMS Diendrone would be an ideal stacking partner.
I ran fura last spring solo 200mg/30days and leaned out and hardened up noticeably. was very happy with it...no shutdown etc...i'm 47 so perhaps the solo effects are more pronounced for me than they'd be for a younger guy. anyway, glad to see it back :)...just bought a bottle...
btw, had a biceps tendon issue that cleared up during my run...i know it's anectdotal, but just sayin...

jsg

jsg

Awards
I'm thinking of using Furaz stacked with Epi would that be too much for a first time using PH? and would it be a good match?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
And maybe up the H-drol dosage. Seems a bit weak to me.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of using Furaz stacked with Epi would that be too much for a first time using PH? and would it be a good match?
I would honestly recommend that you consider using a product like CEL H-Drol or Hardcore Formulations H-Roid by themselves for a first time run. If you are pretty set on using Furazadrol with another product, then I'd recommend a stack of H-Roid and Furazadrol.

jsg

jsg

Awards
Well I have used D-bol and injectable test before as well as 19-nor 4.... I just can't remember the rest since it was like 10 years ago so I should have said first time in a while.
I'm not sure yet what will be my stack but I have 2 bottle of Epi and one of Furaz coming my way this week. I'll use some of it and the rest will be for ltr this summer and while I'll be over sea next winter.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran fura last spring solo 200mg/30days and leaned out and hardened up noticeably. was very happy with it...no shutdown etc...i'm 47 so perhaps the solo effects are more pronounced for me than they'd be for a younger guy. anyway, glad to see it back :)...just bought a bottle...
btw, had a biceps tendon issue that cleared up during my run...i know it's anectdotal, but just sayin...
wow your tendon felt good after the furaz? do you know what kind of injury it was?

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
wow your tendon felt good after the furaz? do you know what kind of injury it was?
was some pretty painful inflammation...made pushing moves essentially prohibitive...really frustrating...worked around it as i started fura cycle...about 10 days in tried chest and could actually get through it...from there got progessively better...strange but true...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2