Hemodraulix + Extra Beta Alanine

brianeric

Awards
Hey guys,
OK i posted this in the other forum with no success so maybe it'll get more eyes in this section. I normally take beta alanine (5 gr) on a regular basis. Will this negatively interfere with Hemodraulix in any way when combined together in a daily supp protocol?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
OK i posted this in the other forum with no success so maybe it'll get more eyes in this section. I normally take beta alanine (5 gr) on a regular basis. Will this negatively interfere with Hemodraulix in any way when combined together in a daily supp protocol?
No, you won't have any adverse effects as long as you are used to the parathesia associated with beta alanine(I'm sure you are).

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, you won't have any adverse effects as long as you are used to the parathesia associated with beta alanine(I'm sure you are).
Great answer, couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've used Hemo with extra BA with great success! Ive gone as high as 10 caps with the Hemo and taken up to 4g without having parathesia. I've heard taking 12 caps is killer! :smite: Can't wait to try it!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have added some extra Beta-Alanine and had success with it.

The suggested dose on the bottle of HemodrauliX works great for me, I may every now and then throw down an extra softgel.