Max days/ Week for Hemodraulix

Soccerfocus05

Awards
I just started a nonhormonal massfx/h2/lx/ xfactor/hemo stack and am loving the gym- I know hemo is a prewo product and was wondering how I should use it if I'm going to train everyday for a bit? 3 on one off, everyday, 2 on one off....?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just started a nonhormanal massfx/h2/lx/ xfactor/hemo stack and am loving the gym- I know hemo is a prewo product and was wondering how I should use it if I'm going to train everyday for a bit? 3 on one off, everyday, 2 on one off....?
You could use it everyday. Its effects really don't start to wane until after 3 weeks of concurrent usage. You can combat this by using ALA or RPN's NOXidant.

Soccerfocus05

Awards
cool- thanks. We'll see how long I can keep it up with the added doms! btw, I just stopped playing collegiate soccer after 2 yrs as a varsity level (due to conflicts w/ work as a trainer and premedical requts)and will be focusing on lifting and will soon be looking to start off in the world of phs if you have any sponsored log opportunities...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
cool- thanks. We'll see how long I can keep it up with the added doms! btw, I just stopped playing collegiate soccer after 2 yrs as a varsity level (due to conflicts w/ work as a trainer and premedical requts)and will be focusing on lifting and will soon be looking to start off in the world of phs if you have any sponsored log opportunities...
Our lone PH might be going the way of the dinosaurs, so we'll see. Our newest version of SMASH might be up for logging. I'll keep you in mind if we offer a sponsored log in the future.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a sample of hemodralix and added it to my superpump 250.

I got better pumps than usual also harder pumps

So whats in there that could give me pumps beyond super pump

is the enough arichinic acid do anything

and why do you include so much sesamin(doesnt say anything about sesamin in the ad)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i got a sample of hemodralix and added it to my superpump 250.

I got better pumps than usual also harder pumps

So whats in there that could give me pumps beyond super pump

is the enough arichinic acid do anything

and why do you include so much sesamin(doesnt say anything about sesamin in the ad)
The combination of AA and the several grams of arginine based products is what gave you those pumps. There is enough AA for to facillitate the pump effect, but not enough to cause an inflammatory effect for muscle growth. Sesame oil acts as the carrier for the multiple ingredients in HemodrauliX. Its listed in the ingredient list.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, it definately a good product, you should hand out more samples to people

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
thanks, it definately a good product, you should hand out more samples to people
We're working on getting them out to more retailers for distribution. You can apply for samples through our website, but its can be a long process. We're working on getting our new SMASH Fully Loaded samples out at the moment, so be looking for those soon.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and we are also currently looking for testers of SMASH Fully Loaded in the company promotion sub-forum.