hemodraulix side effects

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
Can anyone tell me if this stuff can make you get acne all over?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me if this stuff can make you get acne all over?
Its not a common side effect, but its not outside the realm of probability. Its impossible to give you an online diagnosis and I am not qualified to even make an attempt. What else are you taking, if anything?

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
other supps

Well I take fish oil. Flax oil pills. And multi vitamin. Bulk cissus. Msm

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well I take fish oil. Flax oil pills. And multi vitamin. Bulk cissus. Msm
The combination of sesame oil, arachidonic acid, fish, and flax oil might be causing your skin to become more oily than usual. Depending on how often you wash, this could very well lead to acne. I'd probably drop back on the fish and flax oil while using HemodrauliX. If that doesn't work, then just discontinue the HemodrauliX.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
oil

Well I shower twice a day. So I guess I will cut back to like 1 or 2 a day

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with it probably being the combination.

I would probably quit with the Flax Oil if anything for awhile and see what happens.

Keep us informed.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
hemodraulix

Hey yall I took that **** back to the store. It made me break out in hives. I got some other stuff called hardcore test by myogenix. Its working alright

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall I took that **** back to the store. It made me break out in hives. I got some other stuff called hardcore test by myogenix. Its working alright
Have you ever used beta alanine before?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used beta alanine before?
That is a great question. However, I have read some of his previous posts and yes he has used Beta-Alanine before.

Wish I could come off how HemodrauliX has caused this as I have never heard of it before.

M

MorningMetal

Awards
Question for the Axis rep guys: I was reading about Hemodraulix, and it seemed like a very solid product. Seemed to be the only other product that I could find, besides NO2 Black that was effectively able to activate NOS, thus increasing NO. Really thinking about giving it a shot as soon as my NO2 Black runs out.
My question is: The arachidonic acid works synergistically with the NO? I know that both NO and AA are signaling molecules, I was just wondering how exactly they work together.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Question for the Axis rep guys: I was reading about Hemodraulix, and it seemed like a very solid product. Seemed to be the only other product that I could find, besides NO2 Black that was effectively able to activate NOS, thus increasing NO. Really thinking about giving it a shot as soon as my NO2 Black runs out.
My question is: The arachidonic acid works synergistically with the NO? I know that both NO and AA are signaling molecules, I was just wondering how exactly they work together.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNulPII-Y0"]YouTube - Introducing - Axis Labs HemodrauliX[/ame]

M

Mclovinn

Awards
on the contrary..

The combination of sesame oil, arachidonic acid, fish, and flax oil might be causing your skin to become more oily than usual. Depending on how often you wash, this could very well lead to acne. I'd probably drop back on the fish and flax oil while using HemodrauliX. If that doesn't work, then just discontinue the HemodrauliX.
It's actually a bit more complex than that. The production of excess sebum in the skin is potentially caused by a combination of several factors. Though it's too much to write on here, i can safely say that the consumption of supplementary oils isn't one of them. In fact, taking fish and flax oil cause the body to produce less oils because of the large amounts of omega-3's being consumed.
Now to answer the earlier question about hemodraulix and acne: It's become common knowledge that a diet with a balanced 1:1 ration of omega-3's and omega-6's is essential to keep acne at bay. now, you're doing great by consuming the omega-3-rich oils, (you're probably doing so to help your complexion right?) but taking hemodraulix can in fact cause acne. I believe you've already had a bad experience with the product from what I've read.
Here's why.
sesame seed oil, which is used as a vector for absortion of the other ingredients in Hemodraulix, is shockingly high in omega-6. this throws off the 1:1 balance you're aiming for by taking omega-3 supplements, and in effect you break out. The only way to counter this would actually be to take more fish or flax seed oil (fish oil actually carries more omega-3/gram).