Hemo dosage

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if Im being lazy and didnt search well enough but I didnt see this questioned anywhere. I have been taking hemo for about 2.5-3 months now (on workout days) and I decided to up it to 8 caps tonight and I LOVED it! Was wondering if this okay to do? Can I keep it at 8 caps or is this too much?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if Im being lazy and didnt search well enough but I didnt see this questioned anywhere. I have been taking hemo for about 2.5-3 months now (on workout days) and I decided to up it to 8 caps tonight and I LOVED it! Was wondering if this okay to do? Can I keep it at 8 caps or is this too much?
It cool to dose that way. I've actually experimented with the dosage and gone up to 12. The sweet spot IMHO, is between 8-10 without creatine usage and 6-8 with creatine usage. A high dosage with creatine makes for a too uncomfortable of a pump IMHO.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Ill keep it at 8 for the rest of the bottle. Man do I love this stuff! Prob my most favorite supplement EVER! Thanks for the help slow mun!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. 6-8 is the sweet spot with creatine usage.

6 caps with SMASH is nice.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im lovn 8 caps! The first few days I was on 8 it looked like I leaned out really fast in just a few days. Im talkn it looked like I dropped 3 lbs fat. I still look leaner and have the strength. This sh1t rocks man! I cant wait to try 10 caps! :smite: but Im on creatine right now

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this stuff is good.... pumps were insane, might have to buy some more after remembering damn it ...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really dont wanna stop taking this stuff. But Ive been on it for about 3 months now. I assume at the end of this bottle I should take a break? Whad you guys think?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I really dont wanna stop taking this stuff. But Ive been on it for about 3 months now. I assume at the end of this bottle I should take a break? Whad you guys think?
Its always best to take a break when using NO products because their effects tend to wane after a while. If you really want to push it then I'd probably recommend using a product like RPN' NOxidant.

*BTW, I've been out of the loop because of Gustav. I just barely got my power back.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we got our hurricanes over her too. Glad to hear the powers back on.
Ive been thinking about getting noxidant for some time. Ill def give it a try in the near future.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hemodraulix deserves more hype, best pump product I have used to date.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very very WERD

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hemodraulix deserves more hype, best pump product I have used to date.
:clap2:Thanks for the compliments. It is a great product and it delivers results without hype. That can sometimes be a rarity these days.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
:clap2:Thanks for the compliments. It is a great product and it delivers results without hype. That can sometimes be a rarity these days.
Maybe do a good special at nutraplanet sometime? Get some off the shelves and into peoples hands and then people will start spreading the word. There's certainly not enough said about this product on the board.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree! More people need to know more about this supplement! Its just too damn good!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well as soon as there is a special I know I'll be buying up large!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i know im hijacking you thread, sorry, but is there a decent dosage
(1gram) of Arachidonic Acid in this?? im tryin to find a good supplement with AA that isnt $100.....some one said this stuff ROX so i thought to give it a try.....
if there isnt 1000mg in the regular dosage, what size dose will i need to get 1000mg??

thanks, justin

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i know im hijacking you thread, sorry, but is there a decent dosage
(1gram) of Arachidonic Acid in this?? im tryin to find a good supplement with AA that isnt $100.....some one said this stuff ROX so i thought to give it a try.....
if there isnt 1000mg in the regular dosage, what size dose will i need to get 1000mg??

thanks, justin
You honestly couldn't get a gram of AA of HemodrauliX without taking way more than the recommended dosage. I don't see how this would be any more cost efficient than using another product with HemodrauliX. My suggestion to you would be to either buy regular X-Factor or one of the combo products by IDS and iForce.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
aaaaaawwwwwwhhhhhhhh there all really expensive :(
thanks alot though, you can have your thread back lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Yah, But I Dont Know How Much Is In There......any One Know??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yah, But I Dont Know How Much Is In There......any One Know??
Hard to say, but it is listed first in the ingredient profile, so you can be assured that it makes up the bulk of the ingredients.