Napalm non-responder

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is this possible? I'm three weeks deep into a bottle at 6 pumps a day and I have yet to notice anything. My diet and training are both on, and I'm already about 10-12% body fat. I didn't think there were non responders to this because the ingredients seem to be pretty standard.

Am I missing something here?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, it's possible. It's very rare, though.

Here's the big question-did you take before and after measurements? Oftentimes, progress isn't visible to the naked eye.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you certain that you are in a caloric deficit?

This is essential for Napalm to be effective WRT localized fat loss.

Diet may be the culprit,if you're going with a higher CH diet.Low CHO diets are essential for yohombine HCL to work its magic as insulin severely blunts Y-HCL.

Still,GA should have a noticeable effect on fat loss by itself,despite intake of CHO.

Please be more specific WRT your diet;how long you've been in deficit and if refeeds are implemented .

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've been in a deficit for about 3 weeks utilizing anabolic diet. I'm very certain that I'm in deficit. (2300 calories at 200 pounds). I've had 2 refeeds so far but they haven't been veryu big. I am leaning out in the places I usually do when I cut: face, arms, upper back, but I haven't noticed any effects from the napalm. Also, I have indeed taken measurements around my naval and there is very very little change. I think I have a thin enough layer of fat on my belly that progess would be visual, also

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been in a deficit for about 3 weeks utilizing anabolic diet. I'm very certain that I'm in deficit. (2300 calories at 200 pounds). I've had 2 refeeds so far but they haven't been veryu big. I am leaning out in the places I usually do when I cut: face, arms, upper back, but I haven't noticed any effects from the napalm. Also, I have indeed taken measurements around my naval and there is very very little change. I think I have a thin enough layer of fat on my belly that progess would be visual, also
Well you may simply just be retaining water at the application site(Y HCL is well known for this) which is obscuring the loss in abdominal fat.In that case,the increased fat oxidation of both SAT and VAT (Napalm hits all the bases) on your abs will be readily evident within a week of cessation.

This is probably what is taking place,given your diet I highly doubt that Napalm simpy "isn't working".

Personally,I'm a fan of adding 1 gram of pure caffiene powder to a bottle of Napalm to act as a local diuretic.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the true results won't be seen until a few days after you stop using it. Water retention and bloating is worse for some people than others.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I strongly agree with the caffeine recommendation.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you may simply just be retaining water at the application site(Y HCL is well known for this) which is obscuring the loss in abdominal fat.In that case,the increased fat oxidation of both SAT and VAT (Napalm hits all the bases) on your abs will be readily evident within a week of cessation.

This is probably what is taking place,given your diet I highly doubt that Napalm simpy "isn't working".

Personally,I'm a fan of adding 1 gram of pure caffiene powder to a bottle of Napalm to act as a local diuretic.
:goodpost:

If adding pure caffeine powder to Napalm would make it generally more effective, would you consider incorporating it directly into the formula? Furthermore, would that home-made approach not thicken the consistency of the current blend, hampering absorption? Lastly, would adding that much (pure) caffeine not throw the carefully titrated ratios of the different compounds into disequilibrium? I would appreciate responses to these questions, as I intend to use some Napalm soon, and may exploit this caffeine route.

Last edited:
stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
:goodpost:

If adding pure caffeine powder to Napalm would make it generally more effective, would you consider incorporating it directly into the formula? Furthermore, would that home-made approach not thicken the consistency of the current blend, hampering absorption? Lastly, would adding that much (pure) caffeine not throw the carefully titrated ratios of the different compounds into disequilibrium? I would appreciate responses to these questions, as I intend to use some Napalm soon, and may exploit this caffeine route.
I've added caffeine into my Napalm (1 bottle solo, 1 bottle Napalm/Caffeine, 1 bottle Napalm/Clen) and have found that while the consistency might slightly change, it still enhances the effectiveness.

The caffeine is really just for the diuretic effect, so it is not necessary but it does make it easier to measure progress real time.

SCT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've added caffeine into my Napalm (1 bottle solo, 1 bottle Napalm/Caffeine, 1 bottle Napalm/Clen) and have found that while the consistency might slightly change, it still enhances the effectiveness.

The caffeine is really just for the diuretic effect, so it is not necessary but it does make it easier to measure progress real time.

SCT
Absolutely agreed.

And congrats on the new gig!

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
How

Could someone let me know the best place to napalm and pure caffeine? Please

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
How were you measuring BF reduction? just curious as simple measurements would not work due to the likelyhood of h2o retention as stated above.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Over a week removed from Napalm use and seeing no difference. Guess I'm not cut out for the most popular transdermal out there :(

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's no way you're 7'4", 164 lbs, right?? That's just a joke...?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, let's try to figure out what happened here. Take us through your daily routine (when you showered, when you applied Napalm, when you exercised, when you ate, etc.).

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
I'm an 18-yr-old female about to use napalm. How many pumps a day should I use on my mid-section if I only have one bottle?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Start off with one pump, twice per day.

Assuming that goes well, gradually move up to a max of 3 pumps, twice per day.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, let's try to figure out what happened here. Take us through your daily routine (when you showered, when you applied Napalm, when you exercised, when you ate, etc.).

it varied a bit, but I'd usually wake up and shower right away (making sure to scrub my belly) and I'd apply right after a shower. I'd stumble around the house for about an hour with out a shirt on to let it dry as I was eating breakfast etc.

I didn't really have a set workout time, but it would usually be around 2pm or 9pm. Either way, I'd shower about 11pm scrubbing my belly again and applying after I dried off. I'd stay shirtless the rest of the night as I ate/watched tv/did homework.

For eating I pretty much at at 930, 130, 430, 730, and right before bed.

I pretty much followed all the recommendations from both the bottle and this site. I know for a stone cold fact I was in caloric deficit so that can't be the issue.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it varied a bit, but I'd usually wake up and shower right away (making sure to scrub my belly) and I'd apply right after a shower. I'd stumble around the house for about an hour with out a shirt on to let it dry as I was eating breakfast etc.

I didn't really have a set workout time, but it would usually be around 2pm or 9pm. Either way, I'd shower about 11pm scrubbing my belly again and applying after I dried off. I'd stay shirtless the rest of the night as I ate/watched tv/did homework.

For eating I pretty much at at 930, 130, 430, 730, and right before bed.

I pretty much followed all the recommendations from both the bottle and this site. I know for a stone cold fact I was in caloric deficit so that can't be the issue.
Very odd.

How much of a caloric deficit? Were you low carbing or just a caloric deficit?

What kind of fat do you have? Subcutaneous fat, which is the kind that is over the muscle, right underneath the skin, that you can pinch? Or is it visceral fat, the type that's underneath the muscle and pushes your stomach outward?

Have you ever tried Lipoderm-Ultra? If so, how did that work for you?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How much of a caloric deficit? Were you low carbing or just a caloric deficit?
approximately 800-1000 deficit. Low carbin it. *< 20g ED
What kind of fat do you have? Subcutaneous fat, which is the kind that is over the muscle, right underneath the skin, that you can pinch? Or is it visceral fat, the type that's underneath the muscle and pushes your stomach outward?
Sub cut. Can pinch it but can still feel outline of all my abs through it.

Have you ever tried Lipoderm-Ultra? If so, how did that work for you?
Never tried it. Napalm was my first try at transdermal

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I'm at a loss here...

It must be one of those unfortunate statistics- a given product won't work for everyone.

Let me think on it some more and see if we're missing anything here...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Any super-crack-like napalm yall are brewin up that I could buy from ya?