Girlfriend's LipodermUltra review+pics

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
I was using lipodermUltra for 3weeks applying 2times a day on my stomach area only. I started with 1pump a time and after couple of days I continued with 2pumps a time. I didn't get any bad reactions or allergy till week 3. Before I applied lipoderm I washed my body and scrub my stomach with sponge so the skin was little bit red so when I started to use 3pumps a time. but after that I started to get allergy reaction( probably too many pumps) so I stopped using it. I bought Calendula cream for rough skin on my stomach and I got rid off it after couple of days.
I would suggest not to use so many pumps, don't rub your stomach too much. Don't keep your clothes too tight on areas of application because your skin become sensitive due to washing powders etc...
I was so happy with my results and little bit dissappointed due to early stopping use the product. the next time I'm gonna try Napalm and hope I'll not make the same mistakes like before!!!
The result was pretty obvious. I could see losing fat in ABS area and no lower abs!!!!!:chick:
IMG_000123.jpg

IMG_0017123.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG...it turned her belly button ring red????

Seriously, what your GF experienced is dermatitis, and is from the irritation from the alcohol. It happens, and all you have to do is use a moisturizer and good non-drying soap (once again...java lather is excellent in this capacity) with moisturizing lotion and it will clear right up.

Oddly, I also find that once you have the reaction once and get through it it rarely flares up again.

Napalm IS gentler, BTW.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
OMG...it turned her belly button ring red????

Seriously, what your GF experienced is dermatitis, and is from the irritation from the alcohol. It happens, and all you have to do is use a moisturizer and good non-drying soap (once again...java lather is excellent in this capacity) with moisturizing lotion and it will clear right up.

Oddly, I also find that once you have the reaction once and get through it it rarely flares up again.

Napalm IS gentler, BTW.[/QUO

That's the proof how avant research products are powerfull:)))
the next time I'll follow your instructions and we'll see how it goes.
How long after application of lipoderm can I use moisturizing lotion?after 4-5hours?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 hours should be fine. I recommend a good Shea Butter lotion.